Hydropharm: Alchemy

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo, has anyone here tried alchemy by hydropharm? It's saying it's the strongest AI ever to be released (marketing jumbo) but the thing that caught my eye was people in product reviews were saying it's better than formestane. Any back up for this?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Bit of info on it

ingredients list:
7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan……..7mg
Dehydroabiatic acid……..40mg
Naringenin……..40mg

"Alchemy contains a new ingredient Flavazole, the most potent AI ever to be released in the supplement industry. Studies have demonstrated tremendous inhibitory potency (IC50 = 41nm) at human placental aromatase [1], which is a staggering 127x (!) more potent than aminogluthemide (brand name Cytadren) and is also significantly more potent than that old standby, formestane. In effect, we've rendered every other AI obsolete."

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay you just answered my questions.. Sorry but that is a great example of a dumbass that didn't think before he did something..
IL Virtus + DHAA basically. Not sure about oral bioavailability though of the main active.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Oh right so you're saying the topical virtus would be better? Been watching the thread and it does look pretty good!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh right so you're saying the topical virtus would be better? Been watching the thread and it does look pretty good!
Well, Virtus IS topical, but I'm not saying topical/transdermal 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan is better or worse. I don't really know if there is a difference in bioavilability, so I'll leave that to the expert(s)...
IronLegion

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I think Virtus is higher dosed as well.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flavans typically have poor oral bioavailability, transdermal applications are often significantly more favorable.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Flavans typically have poor oral bioavailability, transdermal applications are often significantly more favorable.
Is there a place I can get a bottle in the uk? Would love to give it a shot after my next round of fun!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there a place I can get a bottle in the uk? Would love to give it a shot after my next round of fun!
We may begin offering at predator in the fall. The first batch is sold out and we won't have more until August.

your best bet is ordering through one of the sponsors here that offer shipping to the UK. I know Strong Supplements Shop just received a good size shipment of it (@musclemaker)

But, I think there's some left at TGB, NV, and Lockout

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We may begin offering at predator in the fall. The first batch is sold out and we won't have more until August.

your best bet is ordering through one of the sponsors here that offer shipping to the UK. I know Strong Supplements Shop just received a good size shipment of it (@musclemaker)

But, I think there's some left at TGB, NV, and Lockout
yes sir. I placed an order and got my bottle yesterday. We will ship to UK :)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/virtus-by-iron-legion?eganon=92805fed97f7347e

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks very much! Looking forward to using this!!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think Virtus is higher dosed as well.
For the record, Alchemy is higher dosed. We anticipated the increased efficiency via transdermal to more than make up for this difference. But, I'm a fan of the profile they used in Alchemy, and the synergy of the additions in the product.

There has been some solid feedback on Alchemy! We were trying to release Virtus around the same time they released Alchemy, but making it work in TD form took a bit more R&D than anticipated...the flavan is tricky to work with.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
For the record, Alchemy is higher dosed. We anticipated the increased efficiency via transdermal to more than make up for this difference. But, I'm a fan of the profile they used in Alchemy, and the synergy of the additions in the product.

There has been some solid feedback on Alchemy! We were trying to release Virtus around the same time they released Alchemy, but making it work in TD form took a bit more R&D than anticipated...the flavan is tricky to work with.
How much is it in 1ml virtus?

I have read mixed reviews. The reviews on PN forum is not that great on Alchemy. And that is the only place I have found any reviews.
The reviews on virtus as been great though. Maybe the TD is more effective?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How much is it in 1ml virtus?

I have read mixed reviews. The reviews on PN forum is not that great on Alchemy. And that is the only place I have found any reviews.
The reviews on virtus as been great though. Maybe the TD is more effective?
Bump IronLegion

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
The Alchemy is legit, used it myself and it worked like a better version of the old Erase Pro for me but without the joint issues.