Primeval alaba 1 andro and 4 andro stack questions

IndieDC3

Awards
Just received this stack today so I'm excited to use it. I just had some questions. Will there be crazy side effects to this? I plan on ordering some Erosion from the company. And should I do the four week stack and see how it goes or do an 8 week stack? And how far apart should I take the doses. It's 1-2 twice daily which I'm going to take one of each twice since I've never done it before.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Just received this stack today so I'm excited to use it. I just had some questions. Will there be crazy side effects to this? I plan on ordering some Erosion from the company. And should I do the four week stack and see how it goes or do an 8 week stack? And how far apart should I take the doses. It's 1-2 twice daily which I'm going to take one of each twice since I've never done it before.
Hey. There is a ton of info here, in the anabolics section, and all over the net regarding 1 and 4 andro stacks. You need to find out what the mg/cap dosing is on the products you bought, so you have at least some means of comparison with what others recommend you run these at.

In your research, pay particular attention to:

*On-cycle supports
*Ancilliaries
*PCT (SERM)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey. There is a ton of info here, in the anabolics section, and all over the net regarding 1 and 4 andro stacks. You need to find out what the mg/cap dosing is on the products you bought, so you have at least some means of comparison with what others recommend you run these at.

In your research, pay particular attention to:

*On-cycle supports
*Ancilliaries
*PCT (SERM)
This. Check out some supplement logs that other people have ran. There's a lot of logs on 1 and 4 andro stacks. So see how they set theirs up and the results they got. Of course you'll need a serm and a 4 week pct.