Mesomorph & Hydro3 ?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
For all you knowledgeable folk - anything wrong with taking a scoop of Mesomorph with 4x Hydro3 pre workout? I started with 2 then 3 and want to do 4 tomorrow for arm day - just want to make sure I'm not doing anything epically stupid.
Thanks for any and all help

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Don't see why not. Should be an awesome workout

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't see anything wrong. Mesomorph is a killer pwo.

compan

compan

Awards
Definitely want to hear how it goes. Would be an awesome combo.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all you knowledgeable folk - anything wrong with taking a scoop of Mesomorph with 4x Hydro3 pre workout? I started with 2 then 3 and want to do 4 tomorrow for arm day - just want to make sure I'm not doing anything epically stupid.
Thanks for any and all help
Aside from some crazy ass pumps and focus, nope nothing wrong with combining the two! Should make for some incredible workouts! Let us know how you like it

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just got done an freaky awesome arm workout! The combo kept my head in the game, my energy up - without overstim head blast - and an unreal pump. I'm actually stretching my tshirt sleeves; haven't done that in a while. Definitely a winner.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sounds like a boss combo if you ask me!!!! I WANT to know what you thought of it after you do it

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph & Hydro3 ?

Not sure on nitrate content of each. I wouldn't do more than maybe a 6 week run. I love nitrates but I notice around week 6 things are not the same.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0