Fat Loss Stack Dosing

Jmalins23

Awards
I need a little help dosing my fat loss stack. I am thinking of doing ECY + F95 & Reduce XT.

I can dose the EC, but am unsure of the rest. I am doing alpha-yohimbine, reduce XT and Forslean.

I am currently 6'0, about 190 around 9-10% bf, finishing up a bottle of Alpha-XT

How much alpha-yohimbine should I be taking with the EC? For reduce XT should I be dosing 3x a day (per the label)? I am usually up and at the gym by 7:00am, do I not want to taking the reduce XT that early in the AM? Lastly how should I time the Forskolin - is it with the ECY?

I am also thinking of the running follidrone 2.0 at the same time. Should I wait to run this after?

Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Y at least 2 hrs before or after a carb meal.

Reduce XT first thing in the morning/4 hrs later, then either post workout or pre bed

F95 all pre workout (although I don't think it really matters).

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What Y product are you using? The general consensus is .2mg/kg, but 1. Depending on what type of Y you're taking, (is it really Alpha-Y/Rauwolscine?) that may be different, and 2. When combined with E and C, you definitely don't want to start that high.

Have you run ECY before?

Jmalins23

Awards
I've never run ECY before but after a lot of reading on AM there seems to be a lot of consensus that it is an effective fat burner.

I do have Rauwolscine.

I've read that you need cortisol first thing in the morning, is it bad to be taking the reduce-xt at 6:00am? I was thinking of taking is post workout around 9, then around 1:00 and before bed.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok.

1. ECY is a very potent fat burner, (well, as potent as fat burners can be). It also has a high potential for negative effects. Yohimbine by itself is extremely variable when it comes to individual tolerances, so one has to be careful, especially when adding it to EC.

2.Since you're new to ECY, I'd start low. Depending on which product you have, I'd begin with ~2.5-3mg A-Y with your EC and taper up slowly. Since it's your first time, I wouldn't exceed 10mg, and I'd take at least 2 weeks to get to that dose. Be sure to monitor your BP and RHR and make dosing changes accordingly.

3. Your proposed dosing protocol for reduce XT will be just fine. Cortisol will be constantly regulated/in-flux based on your circadian rhythm, so the key is to be consistent with your dosing. Try and take it at the same times each day.

Good luck!

Jmalins23

Awards
Thanks! Would the addition of Follidrone be a good idea or should I wait until after I run the ECY?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
For a-Yohimbine, I'd start at 3mg SOLO and test. Then 6mg SOLO and test. I didn't enjoy 9mg and I am almost immune to stim side effects (but to be fair, I did combine with regular Y and EC - 9mg solo may have been fine).

After that, add in the EC at 12.5/100 and test. Then try the full combo of 25/200 + a-Yohimbine dose. You *really* should be using a blood pressure monitor to do this - they are fairly cheap (I'd recco a top of the line Omron - still only about $70) and will serve you well in fitness.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could also add in a non stim fat burner such as SNS LEAN EDGE. Has all natural ingredients and can be taken indefinitely.