Pct cutting cycle

jmaitland806

Awards
So I've just started the 3x pct and I'm wondering is it safe to stack hydroxycut on top of it bc I'm starting my cutting cycle as well but was just checking in didn't want it to counter act it or something crazy

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DOn't cut during PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DOn't cut during PCT.
Agreed. I never cut during pct. I will always run a natural anabolic during pct and try to hold my gains for as long as possible.

jmaitland806

Awards
So I should wait for a few weeks then start the thermos or are u saying wait till pct cycle is completely through

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
During PCT you should be fighting as hard as possible to keep the additional strength/mass you gained on cycle. Cutting is the worst way to go about this (obviously)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would wait to cut. If your not worried about loosing the gains you made during your cycle cut some calories. I wouldn't add a cutting agent on just yet.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
During PCT you should be fighting as hard as possible to keep the additional strength/mass you gained on cycle. Cutting is the worst way to go about this (obviously)
Solid advice here. To keep the additional strength/mass gains, consider a natty anabolic such as epicatechin. CEL EPI-Plex is perfect as it is a no prop blend, so you know exactly how many mgs of epi you are getting.

Another popular supplement during PCT is arachidonic acid (ARA). SNS X-GELS is the gold standard for ARA supplementation and is highly regarded on AM.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Failed to see jgntyce post.. woops. good suggestions. Love Epi-kittychins

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good advice in this thread.

One thing I'd add is that, when you do eventually cut, I'd look at a better product than hydroxycut. Check out Olympus Labs Ignit3 to start. It will give you more energy and has more ingredients with actual data on AMPK activation and thermogenesis. There are countless others too that would be more effective. Just a suggestion.

jmaitland806

Awards
Ok what ab ai sports aspartic acid as a natural booster?

jmaitland806

Awards
D aspartic acid matched with 3x post cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't waste your time with daa. It's only just ok for some and actually bad for others (myself included in the bad). If you really want something to add, try something like reduce xt for cortisol control which will help you keep fat gain at bay by optimizing the overall hormonal environment during pct.

What was your cycle and what does your pct look like currently?

jmaitland806

Awards
Don't waste your time with daa. It's only just ok for some and actually bad for others (myself included in the bad). If you really want something to add, try something like reduce xt for cortisol control which will help you keep fat gain at bay by optimizing the overall hormonal environment during pct.

What was your cycle and what does your pct look like currently?
Cycle was super dmz 2.0 from black stone/cycle support assualt labs and pct is post cycle 3x by vital labs/daa by ai sports

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cycle was super dmz 2.0 from black stone/cycle support assualt labs and pct is post cycle 3x by vital labs/daa by ai sports
thats not enough of a pct. you need a serm.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

jmaitland806

Awards
I'm going to ask a friend I'm just rather new to the ph world so I don't know many people locally to get it from

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I should wait for a few weeks then start the thermos or are u saying wait till pct cycle is completely through
If you cut during your PCT you will 100% lose all your gains. IMO you should wait 2-3 months after your PCT to cut so that your gains solidified. I have cut after PCT a few times and lost pretty much all my gains.

jmaitland806

Awards
thats not enough of a pct. you need a serm.
OK so I've got some nolva now I have a few other questions 1.what are the doses I need to take 2.what are the side effects I need to expect 3. When's the best time to take it I usually take my pct twice a day 2 in the morning and 2 before I workout

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OK so I've got some nolva now I have a few other questions 1.what are the doses I need to take 2.what are the side effects I need to expect 3. When's the best time to take it I usually take my pct twice a day 2 in the morning and 2 before I workout
20/20/10/10 dose it whatever time of day you want, just try to be consistent. no need to split the dose or anything. there shouldn't be any "sides" from nolva... Please go read up on what you're taking and why.

jmaitland806

Awards
Ok thanks man your a big help to a beginner that's why I came here so far for the most part everyone has been very helpful

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks man your a big help to a beginner that's why I came here so far for the most part everyone has been very helpful
Just be more careful in the future... these things are much more serious than ads and retailers make them out to be. Do your research and ask for help BEFORE you get into this stuff next time

jmaitland806

Awards
I've already made a feed trying to learn about my next cycle so I have plenty of time to read up before then while we're here I maybe can get ur advice if you don't mind. Have u ever had any experience with mdrol from cel labs?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id agree that, generally speaking, there are "safer" times to run a kcal deficit than during PCT.

However, depending on individual circumstances and how well you can have things dialled in, I dont see why youd necessarily lose any greater % of lean mass cutting during PCT, than you would if you were doing a natty cut at any other time of the year.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've already made a feed trying to learn about my next cycle so I have plenty of time to read up before then while we're here I maybe can get ur advice if you don't mind. Have u ever had any experience with mdrol from cel labs?
nope