Ostashred PCT (Serm)

Chrismj29

Awards
Hi,

I am coming to an end of an ostashred (ostarine) cycle, dosed at 25mg Ed of osta.

I feel a little shut down frome it and I am planning on using Nolva as part of my PCT which i already have on hand. Would this be enough alone for my PCT or would you add anything extra in? any DAA ETC?

also would 20/20/10/10 be sufficient for the nolva?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that should be more than enough! Any extras would help speed up the process :)

Chrismj29

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply!

Are there any extras you would recommend?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
If you've got some money, sup3r PCT has a great profile for helping to keep gains and bouncing back quick, if you want to go cheap, DAA will do just fine :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Another option other than sup3r pct would be Alphamax Xt! It contains DHAA for estrogen control, EU LJ (200:1 extract) and 34diviniil to help increase testosterone. It also includes ferulic acid and F95 to activate ampK and help you retain lbm from your ostashred cycle!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I did a similar cycle, olympus labs testify worked for me.

Chrismj29

Awards
Ostra can shut you down hard...no otc pct is going to do much
Thats what i thought and that is why i'm going to run Nolva. Would you deem this to be enough?

or would you run anything else alongside?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With any cycle, cortisol will always rise during PCT. the perfect product to combat the rise in cortisol is SNS REDUCE XT. Recommended and used by many on this great forum.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A serm is the main thing. Like mentioned above you could through in an otc pct and otc test booster to aid.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM is the only thing you 100% need. Others like test boosters and Reduce XT are nice to have, but if money is an issue I would get 1. SERM, 2. Reduce XT, 3. Test booster (for libido mainly).

Chrismj29

Awards
Cheers for all the responses.

Im just going to stick with the Serm and test booster!

4 weeks 20/20/10/10 for nolva should be sufficient?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I did 12 weeks @25mg and the same nolva pct, your good:)