Mesomorph vs Dust Extreme (or DMAA caps?)

derek565

Awards
Hello! Could I please get a few opinions on the best preworkout with DMAA currently? I'm looking to take advantage of July 4th sales. Also, has anybody tried Chaos and Pain DMAA caps? If they're legit I'd probably prefer them as I usually make my own preworkout with the usual ingredients (citrulline, taurine, etc.).

Edit: Just saw the PricePlow article listing all the products with DMAA in it, there's quite a bit more than I thought...

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can only speak on Meso, I love it. I have unbounded energy and no crash. Maybe the best PWO I have ever taken.

derek565

Awards
I can only speak on Meso, I love it. I have unbounded energy and no crash. Maybe the best PWO I have ever taken.
Good to hear because I bought it in the pink lemonade flavor from TGB about an hour ago!

derek565

Awards
Yeah it sounds pretty strong,
from what I've read. I should start with 2 scoops at the least, correct?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If aiming for a myocardial infarction, yes. Otherwise you might start at a half scoop to assess tolerance, then work up to one full scoop.

derek565

Awards
I was just kidding :) I've never tried a product with DMAA in it before so I was planning on starting out at 1/2 scoop. Although, my stim tolerance is pretty high right now. I'm taking 5 caps of Ignit3 and probably around 300mg of caffeine from coffee every morning.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NO 2 SCOOPS!!! :eek: Start with 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop if you've never used anything with 1,3 and
slowly work your way to 1 scoop but you shouldn't need more than 1 scoop.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the dosage of DMAA in Chaos and Pain's product?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Mesomorph is really good stuff. I am going to try BSL Dust extreme see how it is

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. I've only used mesomorph as well and love the results from it. I think it's the perfect amount. I've seen the ingredients on Dust Extreme and it may be over doing it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Currently there are a bit of DMAA products coming back onto the market. Nothing has beat Mesomorph for me yet. I have been without it now for 3 weeks and I cry every time I have to scoop out a regular PWO.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Currently there are a bit of DMAA products coming back onto the market. Nothing has beat Mesomorph for me yet. I have been without it now for 3 weeks and I cry every time I have to scoop out a regular PWO.
What do you notice between workouts with and without dmaa? Also crash?

gjones

Awards
Have used both Dust Extreme and Mesomorph both are good but the focus is unreal with dust extreme I like dust extreme better but can't go wrong with either one

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
First DMAA I used I went 1.25 scoops. pretty sure I saw Jesus Christ himself...