Alphamax XT / X-GELs: Question

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
So I ordered Alphamax XT & X-GELs. I have done some research about when to dose, but wanna make sure I'm on the right track.

Alphamax XT - I can take 2 pills upon waking up or 2 pills pre workout. Then 2 pills right before bed.

X-GELs - 4 pills preworkout or (6 if needing to go up?)

I only plan to take the X-GELs on workout days since I read thats what most people recommend. Any thoughts?

Also would it be okay to pre workout drink from a local supp shop on top of taking the X-GELs pre workout?

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. That plan looks solid to me. x gels about 45 minutes pre and take 4-6 caps for 50 training days.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
what you just said seems to be fine with all the products. Xgels workout days only, if you workout 4(+) days/week, otherwise a simple daily dosage is good enough

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm not sure if you haven't any experience with foskolin though, which is an ingredient in Alphamax XT. It can cause stomach discomfort on an empty stomach for some users. If you notice that happening, I would dose your Alphamax XT with a meal. Taking forskolin with food helps with any GI issues you might experience.

X-Gels on training days only is fine, and you'll be fine taking it with a stimmed preworkout. Good luck with the stack dude!

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Hell yeah preciate the response! Ive been on anabeta for 8 weeks so I have some experience with the forskolin. I'll defenitley consider taking it with food if it does cause discomfort on a empty stomach. Cause with anabeta obviously suppose to take it with food. Thanks again!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as the x gels go, I would start at 4 then experiment up to 6 once you get a feel for 4.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS products stack very well with other quality company products such as Performax Labs.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
X-gels are awesome. I enjoyed my run a couple of years ago. I am in the beginning stages of an Alphmax XT log. Only 2 days in.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-gels are awesome. I enjoyed my run a couple of years ago. I am in the beginning stages of an Alphmax XT log. Only 2 days in.
Sounds like your next run should be a stack of the two :D

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with warbird. I would run Alphamax XT solo and then consider stacking X-gels and Alphamax XT in the future. Such a good stack. Are you running Alphamax for four weeks or for a full eight weeks?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with warbird. I would run Alphamax XT solo and then consider stacking X-gels and Alphamax XT in the future. Such a good stack. Are you running Alphamax for four weeks or for a full eight weeks?
8 weeks. Running that log

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks. Running that log
Duh, my bad hahah. There's so many people using Alphamax XT right now that I can't keep track. I'm following along with your log, I should have looked before asking haha