PES Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro+ advice

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, apologies for the newbie question here.

I'm thinking of giving the Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro+ a go which I've had in my cupboard for awhile now. Not sure how to approach these supplements and hoping you guys can help me out here.

Or maybe you guys might think that taking these supplements right now isnt the best and I should wait til later. Not sure....

So I'm 98kg, with approximately 24% body fat, 180cm tall and 37 yrs. With the obvious goal being to reduce body fat.

Are these supplements only a 30 day cycle and thats it? What should I do after the 30 days?

I've never taken a supplement like Anabeta Elite before and have always just taken the typical pre-workout, couple test bosters in the past and bcaa, whey etc. Thermogenics have been the likes of ANS Diablo and Iron Cuts

I have no health issues and overall healthy male.

Also I want to know what body fat % is safe to do a bulk phase? At the end of the day I'd like to be around 10%.

Lastly, its been suggested that I take Anafuse and Alpha Lean-7 instead of the Anabeta and Erase Pro+.

Looking forward to your replies.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both of the two options are great. I'm a big fan of anafuse and alpha lean-7. If you're looking more to cut and get lean for with those two. If you want to bulk ABE will get you results. ABE with you two biggest meals of the day is optimal dosage at 2 caps each time.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
what body fat % is safe to do a bulk phase? At the end of the day I'd like to be around 10%.
Lastly, its been suggested that I take Anafuse and Alpha Lean-7 instead of the Anabeta and Erase Pro+.
When it comes to comparing those two stacks, its like comparing apples to apples. If you already own Anabeta and Erase Pro+, just run that. I put on 10lb with anafuse over 2-months, but I was doing a clean bulk. As far as body fat and bulking, I would recommend getting down to your target bf%, then entering a lean bulk, about 300-600 above maintenance. Last thing you want to do is put fat back on after you work so hard to get it off.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
I took the alpha lean 7 sample and its out of this world. I highly recommend it

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you already have them and are looking to lose body fat, the AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro+ stack will more help maintain muscle than act as a fat burner or weight loss supplement. Your fat loss is going to come from diet and training, but that stack is good for maintaining the lean muscle that you have, although I do personally prefer it for bulks and recomps. I would recommend trying both stacks and seeing how your body responds. Or you could use another product/stack first and cut for a while and then come back to the AnaBeta Elite/Erase Pro+ stack to use for a short 30 day clean bulk before cutting some more.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^If you already have ABE + EPro then it would be kind of silly not to use.

Unless you are planning to bulk soon (for which I would save the ABE) but at 24% with a 10% goal your path is pretty laid out for you.

You'll be cutting, at which time I find Erase Pro + to be of great assistance.
The KSM-66 alone should see great benefits here, extra so because of your current age.

Overall the stack is heavily geared to body composition change. I'd expect a good deal of help here hormonally (natural), with LBM gain or maintenance, advantageous nutrient partitioning, and fat mass loss.

You can take the journey at your own pace but I might suggest a calorie deficit no larger than 500.
Consistency is what will make your goals reality

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.
Driven2lift did you mean I should take extra KSM-66 because of my age?
If so, I've got an unopened Diablo PM which holds 600mg of that ingredient. Or just buy it standalone in a tub?

Aleksandra37, that's my issue, use these now while I'm cutting or wait till I'm ready to bulk. I want to try Anafuse and Alpha Lean 7 but PES ones is what I have on hand right now. Diet will be on point with obvious tweaks when needed.

What would you guys suggest I stack with ABE and Erase Pro +? Would a non stimulant burner help such as PES Shift, a test booster? CLA?

My other issue is that it's a 30 day cycle, so I'm assuming I can't run it again for another 30 days or pretty much for the whole period or when I get to a body fat % in happy with right?

I know with the Anafuse and Alpha Lean7 I can run that for 8 weeks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
KSM-66 is already in the stack for you

You can run longer than 30 days, a more common approach is 2 bottles of each over 60 days but this should do you quite well as it is, if you preferred bridge into something else.

IMO you'll get more from Forskolin, Cistamax, and KSM-66 if run 8 weeks

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
As in running Forskolin, Cistamax and KSM-66 instead of the ABE and Erase Pro+?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No, all 3 are components in ABE + Epro +

I am saying you'd get the most from the stack if run 8 weeks.

Or you could get those in other products (I'd at least try to get the Forskolin) so you can run them longer

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
So since its Monday I've started with anabeta elite and Erase Pro +
Took the prescribed amount with breakfast.
I didn't feel anything, am I suppose to?
Is it better to take Erase Pro plus in thy morning as advised but with anabeta elite or says take when I have my 2 biggest meals, for me breakfast, lunch and dinner are relatively large meals... So should I leave Anabeta elite til lunch

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since its Monday I've started with anabeta elite and Erase Pro +
Took the prescribed amount with breakfast.
I didn't feel anything, am I suppose to?
Is it better to take Erase Pro plus in thy morning as advised but with anabeta elite or says take when I have my 2 biggest meals, for me breakfast, lunch and dinner are relatively large meals... So should I leave Anabeta elite til lunch
It's a bit early to really notice anything. The only thing noticeable this early would really be the KSM-66. Have you noticed any changes in your mood? ABE is best with the largest two meals. EP+ you can take with your first meal, and leave ABE for your next two meals if you want. TBH I take EP+ on an empty stomach in the morning.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I might leave Anabeta elite til lunch and dinner.
Take Erase Pro plus before breakfast.
I have some trucdp, safe to take worth Erase Pro plus of a morning?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I might leave Anabeta elite til lunch and dinner.
Take Erase Pro plus before breakfast.
I have some trucdp, safe to take worth Erase Pro plus of a morning?
Yeah, no issues there.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading that people take anabeta elite with their pre workout meal and post workout shake.
I have dinner about 90 minutes before working out does that clarify as my pre workout meal? Or when I take my pre workout supp?
I haven't found a reason why they do this but would like to know what benefits this represents rather than taking ABE with my 2 biggest meals of the day (lunch and dinner)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading that people take anabeta elite with their pre workout meal and post workout shake.
I have dinner about 90 minutes before working out does that clarify as my pre workout meal? Or when I take my pre workout supp?
I haven't found a reason why they do this but would like to know what benefits this represents rather than taking ABE with my 2 biggest meals of the day (lunch and dinner)
IMO no tangible difference. ABE has nutrient partitioning effects, but in the long run, what you are doing is fine.