Anafuse, is it legit?

J

JordanTwitch

Awards
Who here has run anafuse or something similar like follidrone 2.0? Was it worth it? What kind of results did you get? My goal is to bulk. Any other information or opinions on these products is more then welcome.

Thanks!

R

Revs

Awards
I ran two bottles of Anafuse at maintenance calories, with a decent strength program. Didn't notice anything whatsoever unfortunately.

I'd stick with ArA.

J

JordanTwitch

Awards
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is ArA?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arachadonic Acid. X-Gels. One of the best natural muscle builders

J

JordanTwitch

Awards
Gotcha thanks. I recently lost 10lbs due to being extremely sick for 6 weeks, and am asking because I'm trying to develop a natty stack to help me get that weight back. Right now it's looking like tr1umph, ArA (probably), and if maybe other people comment with positive reviews, anafuse. Any other suggestions? Already got good protein and creatine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who here has run anafuse or something similar like follidrone 2.0? Was it worth it? What kind of results did you get? My goal is to bulk. Any other information or opinions on these products is more then welcome.

Thanks!
If you want to bulk a good ABE and x gels run would be great. Just remember these are natural anabolics so they are no miracle supp but they will get you results. I'm a big fan of anafuse as well so it's a great epicatechin and laxogenin product.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
I didn't notice any real gains on 8 weeks of Anafuse but everyone is different, plenty of logs to search through on Follidrone 2.0 on here though.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't notice any real gains on 8 weeks of Anafuse but everyone is different, plenty of logs to search through on Follidrone 2.0 on here though.
Anafuse look steckhy as hell. I will not buy this product. Just my two cents.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
If you are looking for a great all in one supplement I would check out AlphaMax Xt. One of my favorites thus far. Definitely worth checking into if you are looking for strength and size gains.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Over time I tried Follidrone OG,
I noticed a great resistance during workouts.
I tried Ep1c, and did not notice anything!
Now I have purchased Follidrone 2.0, let's see what happens.

The best stack of all time, in my opinion, in my experience, remains ARA + ABE + SL + High Volume

J

JordanTwitch

Awards
Over time I tried Follidrone OG,
I noticed a great resistance during workouts.
I tried Ep1c, and did not notice anything!
Now I have purchased Follidrone 2.0, let's see what happens.

The best stack of all time, in my opinion, in my experience, remains ARA + ABE + SL + High Volume
Nice! Gonna do a log?

J

JordanTwitch

Awards
If you are looking for a great all in one supplement I would check out AlphaMax Xt. One of my favorites thus far. Definitely worth checking into if you are looking for strength and size gains.
Gotcha, I'll take a look at it.

J

JordanTwitch

Awards
If you want to bulk a good ABE and x gels run would be great. Just remember these are natural anabolics so they are no miracle supp but they will get you results. I'm a big fan of anafuse as well so it's a great epicatechin and laxogenin product.
Nice, thanks for the info. How would I dose those?