USP LABS

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was never big on USP labs. Ill be honest. I knew of Jack3D but was never really into supplements at the time. My athletic background is in track and field and my coach always strayed us away from supplements so i just did my black coffee thing and worked out. Creatine and protein and gtg. Anyways i really caught on with PRIME. I never used but heard so many great things and became more aware.

Fast forward i joined AM and came across some of the threads and began using thier stuff. Slowly i caught on, then the modern series dropped... I have to say, every single product ive tried has been stellar. Not good, not great, stellar. All the way down to the t shirts and the hats lol. I love training in that hat because it can breath. I wwear it damn near every training session. Have hand washed it a few times already.

Great great products. Max reps is phenominal for pumps and stacks well even with other pump products. The flavoring of damn near all thier stuff is amazing. Max reps tastes like a sugared drink to me. Sometimes i wanna just drink it throughout the day because of the taste. I dont, but before the gym i blend it up with crushed ice and its perfect. Ultimate T was great. I ran a bottle during the beginning of my cut and had great mood enhancement, alpha feeling and was able to have an edge in the gym while in a deficit. Modern protein is a solid blend of proteins, excellent vanilla flavor. Yesterday i saw the profile for the aminolift+ and man i cant wait. That will be an all day thing for me in place of my coffee. Eaas, bcaas choline, electrolytes and i know the flavoring will be on point.

I recently placed an order for my girls bday and they only had large shirts for women. I contacted USPlabsRep and he made sure she got a size small shirt. My man!

Last thing... Between the AM promos, customer service on my orders and insider deals, they are an awesome company. Super generous, always giving away stuff to try. More than any other company ive ever known. I always reccommend thier stuff to people i train and friends who inquire. They know how to generate business.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
borobulker Colby.Strunk USPlabsReps

Thanks guys!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I've gone from 0-60 on usp! Super Cissus, ultimate T, MaxReps, modern cre, ap! Love them all.

Can't wait to see what they come out with next.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love it if they came out with a cherry red and black hat and or a military green and black hat. Would be so hard!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every word the truth^^^

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True that , really enjoy their staff , and they do take care of costumers .

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max Reps kicks ass, I throughly enjoyed Ultimate-T as well. I was gifted two bottles from a rep and have since bought 2 more for my stash... the USP shirt is my #1 workout shirt. So soft, nice tight fit.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What I like, is that despite their legal issues, they confront it head on rather than shy away, especially here on the forums.

Because of that, I continue to buy their supplements. Fwiw, I dont buy many things except pre workouts and the occasional amino, but it will be a long time before I drift away from the likes of MaxReps.

Their flavouring is my biggest draw factor. The watermelon limeade tasted better than anything like that I have ever had. The pump was amazing as well.

Their generosity goes without saying as well!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Max Reps kicks ass, I throughly enjoyed Ultimate-T as well. I was gifted two bottles from a rep and have since bought 2 more for my stash... the USP shirt is my #1 workout shirt. So soft, nice tight fit.
I definitely know what you mean there. I will be a customer for life simply because they have ALWAYS delivered. Only one odd ball product ever

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I like, is that despite their legal issues, they confront it head on rather than shy away, especially here on the forums.

Because of that, I continue to buy their supplements. Fwiw, I dont buy many things except pre workouts and the occasional amino, but it will be a long time before I drift away from the likes of MaxReps.

Their flavouring is my biggest draw factor. The watermelon limeade tasted better than anything like that I have ever had. The pump was amazing as well.

Their generosity goes without saying as well!
Yea watermelon limeade maxreps is unreal. As TheSolution said in another thread GOAT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love it if they came out with a cherry red and black hat and or a military green and black hat. Would be so hard!
This! That would be sick!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're definitely generous. USPLabsRep gave me two free bottles of Ultimate-T, with Modern Creatine and a shirt. That guy is elite.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image.jpg

My boy approves this message.
Six years old , 5 full chin-ups , loves his hat , obviously I'm very proud of him.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with everything said. USPLabs Insider for life!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I've gone from 0-60 on usp! Super Cissus, ultimate T, MaxReps, modern cre, ap! Love them all.

Can't wait to see what they come out with next.
a new ModernProtein flavor (july), New ModernBCAA flavor(august) and a real Multi (sept or Nov,waiting for a few key groundbreaking additions) ...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By far the most generous company on AM. Really care about their customers and doing everything they can to repair their image. Max Reps and Modern Pre are some of my fav products.

And their insider deals are insane.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was never big on USP labs. Ill be honest. I knew of Jack3D but was never really into supplements at the time. My athletic background is in track and field and my coach always strayed us away from supplements so i just did my black coffee thing and worked out. Creatine and protein and gtg. Anyways i really caught on with PRIME. I never used but heard so many great things and became more aware.

Fast forward i joined AM and came across some of the threads and began using thier stuff. Slowly i caught on, then the modern series dropped... I have to say, every single product ive tried has been stellar. Not good, not great, stellar. All the way down to the t shirts and the hats lol. I love training in that hat because it can breath. I wwear it damn near every training session. Have hand washed it a few times already.

Great great products. Max reps is phenominal for pumps and stacks well even with other pump products. The flavoring of damn near all thier stuff is amazing. Max reps tastes like a sugared drink to me. Sometimes i wanna just drink it throughout the day because of the taste. I dont, but before the gym i blend it up with crushed ice and its perfect. Ultimate T was great. I ran a bottle during the beginning of my cut and had great mood enhancement, alpha feeling and was able to have an edge in the gym while in a deficit. Modern protein is a solid blend of proteins, excellent vanilla flavor. Yesterday i saw the profile for the aminolift+ and man i cant wait. That will be an all day thing for me in place of my coffee. Eaas, bcaas choline, electrolytes and i know the flavoring will be on point.

I recently placed an order for my girls bday and they only had large shirts for women. I contacted USPlabsRep and he made sure she got a size small shirt. My man!

Last thing... Between the AM promos, customer service on my orders and insider deals, they are an awesome company. Super generous, always giving away stuff to try. More than any other company ive ever known. I always reccommend thier stuff to people i train and friends who inquire. They know how to generate business.
I asked them to squeeze two shirts in for the lady.

Customer has always been first. We are always trying to improve that experience.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Customer has always been first. We are always trying to improve that experience.
Thats awesome. Thanks man. Shell enjoy that.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a new ModernProtein flavor (july), New ModernBCAA flavor(august) and a real Multi (sept or Nov,waiting for a few key groundbreaking additions) ...
The new flavors are definitely something to look for and will probably equate in me stocking up.
The new design barbell club shirt is definitely something i need to get my hands on. That blue is awesome, and the black on black is really hard too. Great design.

But of everything you posted it kind of made my day in regards to the multi... As i get older i have felt the difference good vitamins have made. Some people think im crazy but i feel better at 30 than i did at 20, look better too. I can wait for that multi!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to be a HUGE fan of their Cissus but unfortunately it stopped working for me but I did go through a
couple tubs and reviewed them of their Modern Protein both choc and van and both were VERY GOOD!!!
I haven't tried any of their PW so maybe in the future I might have to try one or two of them like Jacked and
Max Reps just to see what their all about. Almost forgot before the new packaging I did go through a good
share of AP and PRIME but that was a while back so maybe I might have to revisit this brand since all the
feedback in this thread has been positive .:)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to try maxreps, if a rep can help, is there any UK online stores that stock the range?

clint3612

Awards

Any idea on a return of Prime? I loved that stuff and I would love to buy more!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thread, couldn't agree more. Freaking love maxreps and excited for the new amino. Tshirt is legit my favorite shirt! Awesome customer service as well

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love Max Reps, great product as a standalone OR addition to my BCAA's

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Max reps 4tw. Usp labs went the wrong way for a bit and has went more hardcore consumer focus which I like

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use to be a HUGE fan of their Cissus but unfortunately it stopped working for me but I did go through a
couple tubs and reviewed them of their Modern Protein both choc and van and both were VERY GOOD!!!
I haven't tried any of their PW so maybe in the future I might have to try one or two of them like Jacked and
Max Reps just to see what their all about. Almost forgot before the new packaging I did go through a good
share of AP and PRIME but that was a while back so maybe I might have to revisit this brand since all the
feedback in this thread has been positive .:)
Do it. Sign up for the insider. Thier deals are sick.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do it. Sign up for the insider. Thier deals are sick.
I've been signed up since day 1 but I just haven't jumped on any of their products except when the
protein came out and I did a review thread on it and I did enjoy BOTH of the flavors.

EMG81

Awards
The first preworkout I ever took was the original Jack3d. At the time I had next to no experience with stimulants - no coffee, no soda, no energy drinks. You can imagine how that first scoop felt.

I've looked elsewhere for supplements over the years, but recently have invested heavily in USPLabs once again. Max Reps is absolutely fantastic - I'm on my third consecutive tub. Simple, clean, and extremely effective, and the flavors are superb. As has been noted, the insider deals are generous and frequent, and the sample packs they send out have led to me picking up tubs of their protein and BCAA formula.

I'm a fan, and I recommend the products to my friends, coworkers, and gym buddies. I also wear their shirts all the time, as I've got like four of them now and they fit perfectly, hah.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, shirts are awesome (I have every color), but we need a tank!!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Love maxreps, just ordered the new amino lift. Pre is very good, but I wish they make a no carb +dmha or dmaa energy version...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Love maxreps, just ordered the new amino lift. Pre is very good, but I wish they make a no carb +dmha or dmaa energy version...
Something tells me they won't

bjornm

Awards

What's the best way to get hold of you? Here on AM? I love your products, but did not jump on the last deal exactly for the same reason (women's shirt size). Have tried calling a bunch of times and sent an email at some point but no reply.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Any good deal with good international shipping cost? I have been eyeing the MaxReps for a while now

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the best way to get hold of you? Here on AM? I love your products, but did not jump on the last deal exactly for the same reason (women's shirt size). Have tried calling a bunch of times and sent an email at some point but no reply.
what email address and phone number did you use? you can contact here on AM>

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any good deal with good international shipping cost? I have been eyeing the MaxReps for a while now
Nutraplanet! $22.95 and cheap INTL shipping ($7.95 under 1lb).

JP10

JP10

Awards
Recently ordered Max reps, and I have been looking for the new amino lifts to stack as a pre-workout(since it has a little caffeine). I can't seem to find it anywhere, any help on where to find it would be appreciated!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently ordered Max reps, and I have been looking for the new amino lifts to stack as a pre-workout(since it has a little caffeine). I can't seem to find it anywhere, any help on where to find it would be appreciated!
They have it for direct purchase on their web site

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we shipped to retailers last week. The internet should have it soon or we offer it direct.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I tried to check on the official website how much shipping would cost to my country for MaxReps but to my surprise they don't actually ship to my country.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the party, but I'd also like to show USPlabs some love. I'm impressed with the direction they've taken as of late, and on top of that, their generosity on this forum is unmatched. Their new product line-up is a great blend of solid formulations at very competitive prices. To name a few, MaxReps is my new favorite non-stim PWO. Modern BCAA is really well done, and Modern Protein doesn't get nearly enough love. The protein blend is superb and the flavors are on-point. I don't think I've had a better tasting vanilla protein in my life, and that's including PES Select.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...... I don't think I've had a better tasting vanilla protein in my life, and that's including PES Select.
True story. Modern Protein Vanilla is the shiznit!