2016 Natty test boosting

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Back in 2012, everyone was on the Erase + DAA bandwagon, maybe adding in usp powerful etc.

Is this still the case or have you all moved onto something else?

Are the laxogenin/Epicicin routesbetter? and is there a stack transdermal of any of them?

Goals - libido up and alpah energy for the gym so I can go get those gains myself

Seem to remember ECA gave me loads of energy and so, reults were good from just that

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New research DAA could possibly lower test at certain dosages and/or do nothing to raise levels.

Unfortunately since Erase no longer uses the same formula from back in 2012 it is still a good
product, but no longer the go to AI that it used to be.

For your goals i would recommend 3 products......

BLR Viron - will increase libido, alpha feeling and strength

BLR Letrone - probably one of the best OTC oral AI's. Lowers estrogen, boosts GH

BLR Follidrone 2.0 - Has epi in it, but also other things like ecklonia cava which in studies
helped people lose fat & gain muscle at the same time. Plus it also has a positive effect
on erection quality.

Black Lion Research

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/

Home - TGB Supplements

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would definitely check out AlphaMax xt. Lately a lot of products have been moving away from arimistane after some conflicting data, and as such a few companies have moved over to using DHAA (Alphamax Xt included!).
Alphamax Xt contains Longjack in a 200:1 extract, stinging root (3,4 divii), D3 support all for increased tesosterone and libido increase. Not only that but there are more ingredients that were added in for the goals of increase lean mass such as F95 and ferulic acid (something few supps currently use).

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Testify, Alphamax XT, and LJ-100.

Im 40 and have been running LJ-100 at 200-300 mg a day,5 days a week for about 4 months and the results have been way more than I anticipated. Libido, refractory period, erection quality, load size (TMI?), sleep,and general well being have been way way improved. Took about 6 weeks to really shine, but no sides Ive noticed. I doubt I will ever come off this stuff.

Testify is a badass formula all around,it looks like the most comprehensive ever to me, and Alphamax looks great as well.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Erase is around as Muscle Addiction Eradicate E, usually can find it for $12-15 for 120 caps which is an awesome price.

Bulbine, Fadogia, 3,4 divii are also good base ingredients.

Something like Reduce XT or inhibit-E plus Alphamax would be a great stack.

I have yet to use Epi but CEL makes the most inexpensive Epi on the market with EpiPlex if you're going to go that route.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Test-Rx by Formutech. It's a beast of a formula, and loggers are currently loving it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta go with AlphaMax XT. Open label, full doses of proven ingredients. Boost testosterone through multiple pathways and is more than your run of the mill test booster. Testify is also solid and so is Core Test.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
As far as full formulas go, I really like Alphamax XT and Test1fy. Both well rounded supplements.

Single ingredient wise, I really like Lj100 or another patented Longjack extract (AlivEL is another).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as full formulas go, I really like Alphamax XT and Test1fy. Both well rounded supplements.

Single ingredient wise, I really like Lj100 or another patented Longjack extract (AlivEL is another).
Both are great options. Test1fy is great for those who don't want forskolin, where AlphaMax XT has forskolin. I personally like forskolin.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Check out Test-Rx by Formutech. It's a beast of a formula, and loggers are currently loving it
This!!!! Every log right now is going crazy about it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New research DAA could possibly lower test at certain dosages and/or do nothing to raise levels.

Unfortunately since Erase no longer uses the same formula from back in 2012 it is still a good

BLR Letrone - probably one of the best OTC oral AI's. Lowers estrogen, boosts GH

BLR Follidrone 2.0 - Has epi in it, but also other things like ecklonia cava which in studies
helped people lose fat & gain muscle at the same time. Plus it also has a positive effect
on erection quality.

Black Lion Research

Home - TGB Supplements
This is a great stack right here. Some other good products to look into are xgels, abe, anafuse, triumph, and ep1c unleashed.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Back in 2012, everyone was on the Erase + DAA bandwagon, maybe adding in usp powerful etc.

Is this still the case or have you all moved onto something else?

Are the laxogenin/Epicicin routesbetter? and is there a stack transdermal of any of them?

Goals - libido up and alpah energy for the gym so I can go get those gains myself

Seem to remember ECA gave me loads of energy and so, reults were good from just that
Erase plus DAA not a man on here that wasn't on that stack at least once haha. I agree with a few on here, you can't go wrong with Alphamax XT

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase plus DAA not a man on here that wasn't on that stack at least once haha. I agree with a few on here, you can't go wrong with Alphamax XT
Ran plenty of Erase. Never really could stomach DAA. Almost every time I ran it, my stomach couldn't get used to it.

Loved OG Alphamax, however Alphamax XT is far superior. For me I like the increased libido (37 yo) but with calmness(ashwagandha). That way I don't end up in pissy arguments over it lol.

J

jathan_howe

Awards
What about Testruction by EvoMuse? I'm not old enough to worry about t-boosters but Testruction has a helluva formula

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
very good point - ISA-test GF turns me into an A-hole!! Feel great but the missus is literally packing her stuff to leave haha

Thanks, Ill take a look ep1c unleashed looks nice, lj-100 too

UMM - does anyone else spot Test-Rx contains EpiAndrosterone?? aka precurser to Stano! Ive got some in my cupboard but needs PCT surely

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
what about iForce Reversatol V2?

That used to be touted a pct

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

on erection quality.

Black Lion Research

Home - TGB Supplements
Very expensive stack there^^^
OP if you responded well to DAA and Erase then i would go for that;)

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
DAA won't do much for ya if your NMDA-receptors are already active, the reason why the study cited above showed a lowering of test levels was probably because those subjects already had adequate glutamate and / or aspartic acid - most people can achieve normal levels of NMDA-stimulation simply by eating a high-protein diet [1] [2] [3], which I think most of us do. Sarcosine and Pregnenolone thus are the best ways to ''enhance'' NMDAR function, but again, it depends on our base-state [4] [5].
As far as test-boosters, this is my list.

Here's something else interesting...

You might achieve better results eating a ****-load of blueberries.
Blueberry-enriched diet ameliorates age-related declines in NMDA receptor-dependent LTP

NMDA receptor-dependent long-term potentiation (LTP) in the hippocampus is widely accepted as a cellular substrate for memory formation. Age-related declines in the expression of both NMDAR-dependent LTP and NMDAR subunit proteins in the CA1 region of the hippocampus have been well characterized and likely underlie age-related memory impairment. In the current study, we examined NMDAR-dependent LTP in young Fischer 344 rats (4 months old) and aged rats (24 months old) given either a control diet or a diet supplemented with blueberry extract for 6–8 weeks. NMDAR-dependent LTP was evoked by high-frequency stimulation (HFS) in the presence of nifedipine, to eliminate voltage-gated calcium channel LTP. Field excitatory postsynaptic potentials (fEPSPs) were increased by 57% 1 h after HFS in young animals, but this potentiation was reduced to 31% in aged animals. Supplementation of the diet with blueberry extract elevated LTP (63%) in aged animals to levels seen in young. The normalization of LTP may be due to the blueberry diet preventing a decline in synaptic strength, as measured by the slope of the fEPSP for a given fiber potential. The blueberry diet did not prevent age-related declines in NMDAR protein expression. However, phosphorylation of a key tyrosine residue on the NR2B subunit, important for increasing NMDAR function, was enhanced by the diet, suggesting that an increase in NMDAR function might overcome the loss in protein. This report provides evidence that dietary alterations later in life may prevent or postpone the cognitive declines associated with aging.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just picked up tropinol xp to stack with erosion but products have been great for me in the past

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just picked up tropinol xp to stack with erosion but products have been great for me in the past
should make for a really great combo. huge test enhancement from the TXP coupled with a high dose of arimistane...hard to touch

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
should make for a really great combo. huge test enhancement from the TXP coupled with a high dose of arimistane...hard to touch
yep that's what I'm hoping for....plus pumps included, should be a dream