Is there an HGH Supplement that Actually works?????

calmoyer

Awards
Hey everyone! Does anyone know of an HGH supp that actually works?? I've researched the sarm MK677 because I've read in multiple places that it is amazing, but then I started reading logs for it and the majority of them were all negative. I'm looking for something that would actually be able to give the benefits of hgh like fat loss, lean muscle, recovery, sleep, injury healing, etc. If anyone has had success with a product or know of one that works well and is worth the money, please comment or pm me! Also, if anyone knows of a place that actually produces mk677 to back up the claims, I'd love for you to pm me your source if source talk is frowned upon. Thanks a lot guys!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone! Does anyone know of an HGH supp that actually works?? I've researched the sarm MK677 because I've read in multiple places that it is amazing, but then I started reading logs for it and the majority of them were all negative. I'm looking for something that would actually be able to give the benefits of hgh like fat loss, lean muscle, recovery, sleep, injury healing, etc. If anyone has had success with a product or know of one that works well and is worth the money, please comment or pm me! Also, if anyone knows of a place that actually produces mk677 to back up the claims, I'd love for you to pm me your source if source talk is frowned upon. Thanks a lot guys!
I've used MK-677 for the past 6 months with noticeable success. Specifically, I used 10-30 mg of OL UK Gharine. I found 20 mg to be the most reliable dose to lessen the accompanying bloat and lethargy. I had noticeable sleep quality improvement and better fat loss. Can't say I noticed a lot of increased healing. All my cranky nagging injuries are still there albeit maybe not as bad.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, Look up MK 677

IMO nothing over the counter is gonna do much besides help with sleep.

compan

compan

Awards
Yes, Look up MK 677

IMO nothing over the counter is gonna do much besides help with sleep.
This.

Good sleep is always great but as far as all the other benefits of GH, you won't get those from OTC supps.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
MK, is proven to be solid if you get it from a reliable source eg. OL. There has been before and after bloods if you look on google (probably shouldn't mention other forums on here haha) people taking for 6+ months with high levels of IGf1 and GH levels.
Obviously it would be like injecting 6iu of HGH daily, but who can afford that much? Any lower and you'll only be reaping the same benefits of MK

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
MK, is proven to be solid if you get it from a reliable source eg. OL. There has been before and after bloods if you look on google (probably shouldn't mention other forums on here haha) people taking for 6+ months with high levels of IGf1 and GH levels.
Obviously it would be like injecting 6iu of HGH daily, but who can afford that much? Any lower and you'll only be reaping the same benefits of MK
i have heard that 30mg has been said to be an equivalent dose of 4 IU's of GH per day

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also with Mk677 i have used 30 mg all dosed fasted in the am, do you find it better to split up the dosing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2 gives me great sleep (yes I know, most of them do) but also a little body comp effect and libido. My friend's father loves IGF2. He's around 55 and cycles it throughout the year.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Also with Mk677 i have used 30 mg all dosed fasted in the am, do you find it better to split up the dosing.
I myself have only ran it for a month at 20mg just to asses if it effected me badly, I'm starting a 3 month cycle start of July.
A lot of people use it differently, evenings for sleep or mornings for the hunger, I personally don't think split dose matter BUT one log I read the guy was dosing 30mg a day and had to split it because he said the initial GH pulse after dosing was really strong and made him feel ill, it's all hearsay though

calmoyer

Awards
Soo, I'm getting the sense that hgh supplements aren't all that useful after all and I should go a different route?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
What are you looking for? HGH isn't what most people think it is! Basically if you're on cycle and can afford 6-8iu of HGH a day (will cost around £300-500 a month alone for pharma grade HGH) then MK 266 is a great alternative albeit not as pronounced! The other option is to look into peptides but there's so many and a lot are user dependant effects! It's a case of trial and error! But no nothing is as good as a high dose of HGH but that comes with a cost!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The problem from what I've read with "Natural" GH increasers that actually do something (and the only one I can think of off the top of my head is high dose GABA ((3g)) before heavy compound lifts) - is that the body isn't stupid - it just cuts production at later times during the 24hr cycle. There's a bunch on Suppversity about GH.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
The problem from what I've read with "Natural" GH increasers that actually do something (and the only one I can think of off the top of my head is high dose GABA ((3g)) before heavy compound lifts) - is that the body isn't stupid - it just cuts production at later times during the 24hr cycle. There's a bunch on Suppversity about GH.
MK isn't natural it's ghrelin mimic, which then chemically signals for the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormone.
Growth hormone pulse intensity can be increased through 4 possible mechanisms:

Increasing GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) release.

Amplifying GHRH signaling in somatotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland.

Reducing somatostatin release (somatostatin turns off GH release).

Inhibiting of somatostatin receptor signaling.
N
utrobal (Mk-677) was found to work through all four of these mechanisms. After ingestion, Growth Hormone (GH) was shown to increase dose dependently, at doses starting at 5 milligrams (mgs) a day.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't doubt that Mk-677 raises levels, but perhaps it's the manner in which it does that results in such underwhelming effects. I ran 3 bottles of ghar1ne and got virtually nothing out of it save for some deeper sleep for the first 2 weeks and faster growing nails.

I haven't seen any logs/reports where the individual is getting significant body comp effects from 677. Its a great supp in theory and we all want to love it, but its just not that effective. Of course, some people who desperately want to believe will be in here shortly to tell you how amazing their experience was, but there isn't a preponderance of these types of reports out there. Come to your own conclusions.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I have said there has been bloods before and after 6 months done..... True probably is once again user dependant! I have seen logs with it used in conjunction with other PEDs and emphasise the results, probably largely due to the hunger increase and better sleep. But you're right stop killing people's dreams man! Haha I'm gonna run it regardless, log my experience and give it my final score :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes what is that herb: rkt?
Rikkunshlto (8 different herbs) is prescription drug in Japan. Its prescribed for many thigs but some of those are:
weak digestion, no appetite, fullness and epigastric distress, lack of stamina, anemia, cold hands and feet, gastritis, gastric catarrh, indigestion, stomachache, vomiting, anorexia, cancer cachexia and much more.

It is a Ghrelin secretagogue which works via 5-HT2B, 2C receptor.

Would I recommend this to anyone? I would NOT.
Since it contain solid dose of Glycyrrhiza, hypokalemia, high blood pressure and other sides would occur. If ever thinking of using Real Rikkunshlto, bloodwork should be taken to watch potassium levels

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't doubt that Mk-677 raises levels, but perhaps it's the manner in which it does that results in such underwhelming effects. I ran 3 bottles of ghar1ne and got virtually nothing out of it save for some deeper sleep for the first 2 weeks and faster growing nails.

I haven't seen any logs/reports where the individual is getting significant body comp effects from 677. Its a great supp in theory and we all want to love it, but its just not that effective. Of course, some people who desperately want to believe will be in here shortly to tell you how amazing their experience was, but there isn't a preponderance of these types of reports out there. Come to your own conclusions.
If you ran three bottles of mk and didnt get anything... It wasnt real bro. I know a girl in her twenties, guy in his twenties and a guy whos in his late forties who all started in the same time frame. All three increased strentgh, noticable muscle fullness, improved sleep and numb hands. All three put on five pounds in the first week, even the chick. Real mk works. As far as if you should take it idk...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rikkunshlto (8 different herbs) is prescription drug in Japan. Its prescribed for many thigs but some of those are:
weak digestion, no appetite, fullness and epigastric distress, lack of stamina, anemia, cold hands and feet, gastritis, gastric catarrh, indigestion, stomachache, vomiting, anorexia, cancer cachexia and much more.

It is a Ghrelin secretagogue which works via 5-HT2B, 2C receptor.

Would I recommend this to anyone? I would NOT.
Since it contain solid dose of Glycyrrhiza, hypokalemia, high blood pressure and other sides woud occur. If ever thinking of using Real Rikkunshlto, bloodwork should be taken to watch potassium levels
Well there it is.... Impressing for natural herbal compounds, but i trust danes opinion on not taking it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you ran three bottles of mk and didnt get anything... It wasnt real bro. I know a girl in her twenties, guy in his twenties and a guy whos in his late forties who all started in the same time frame. All three increased strentgh, noticable muscle fullness, improved sleep and numb hands. All three put on five pounds in the first week. Real mk works. As far as if you should take it idk...
Real MK works and its no doubt. But many believe it will give them massive size etc. Its not working that way at all

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Real MK works and its no doubt. But many believe it will give them massive size etc. Its not working that way at all
Yea idk about massive size lol. But for what it is its pretty impressive.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Ya the side effects of mk677 make it hard to take. Have you looked into anamorelin? This sounds like the perfect substitute for mk, although I'm not sure where to find a legit source for it.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
All three put on five pounds in the first week, even the chick.
This isn't a positive though. That's called 100% water retention :). This is why many have blood pressure problems with mk677.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This isn't a positive though. That's called 100% water retention :). This is why many have blood pressure problems with mk677.
Incorrect. It was water retention. Water retention in the muscle. And no change in bp.

Its obviously not for everyone, but everyone ive personally seen use it has done well. The problem many people have is they dose it way too high than needed. Like i said just what ive actually seen. Experience not a study or a log. My own two eyes. If its good for someone on here to run or not thats on them, has no bearing on what i think, but to say it doesnt work is just false man.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya the side effects of mk677 make it hard to take. Have you looked into anamorelin? This sounds like the perfect substitute for mk, although I'm not sure where to find a legit source for it.
Helsinn (who made anamorelin) will punish hard those who use anamorelin in their products.

Talked to one of their researchers/scientists

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Helsinn (who made anamorelin) will punish hard those who use anamorelin in their products.

Talked to one of their researchers/scientists
Ahh that explains it! Thanks for the info. :)

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Incorrect. It was water retention. Water retention in the muscle. And no change in bp.

Its obviously not for everyone, but everyone ive personally seen use it has done well. The problem many people have is they dose it way too high than needed. Like i said just what ive actually seen. Experience not a study or a log. My own two eyes. If its good for someone on here to run or not thats on them, has no bearing on what i think, but to say it doesnt work is just false man.
I believe I am correct. Mk677 has a significant effect on ADH (anti-dieuretic hormone), which is why people hold water on this and gh. You might want to look into this further. And ps, chill...I never said it didn't work. I have reviewed all the studies, done lots of looking into this and have personal experience. My main point was that this wasnt muscle after a week. But yes, i do believe that a substantial amount of the water your friends were holding was not intra muscular. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As predicted, a true believer appears...

If you ran three bottles of mk and didnt get anything... It wasnt real bro. I know a girl in her twenties, guy in his twenties and a guy whos in his late forties who all started in the same time frame. All three increased strentgh, noticable muscle fullness, improved sleep and numb hands. All three put on five pounds in the first week, even the chick. Real mk works. As far as if you should take it idk...
I got it from Nutriverse. I noted water-retention, lethargy, tingly fingers, the lot. Pretty sure it was real. I ran it for ~5+ months at varying doses and in the end, I lost the water weight and saw no significant difference in body comp, strength, etc. There are dozens of reviews like mine across the web. I'm not saying it doesn't do anything. I am saying it's probably not worth the money unless you can afford to make it a staple and run it for long periods of time. For the average gym rat, running a couple bottles will not produce significant results commensurate with the hefty price tag.

Now then, let's say your anecdote is 100% factually accurate. 1. It doesn't match up to many less positive logs. 2. That five pounds is water weight, and I'd love to see you prove that it's all in muscle tissue; many report bloating around the midsection. 3. The "muscle fullness" and alleged strength benefits are pretty subjective. There is no overwhelming consensus on this.

If it works for you and your friends, that's awesome. I'm genuinely happy for you. It didn't do much for me. It certainly wasn't worth the amount of money I spent. With what I spent on ghar1ne, I could have funded my entire supp budget for months.

So, to conclude, all I'm saying is, it obviously works insofar as it raises levels. The question is: Does this translate into measurable strength/body-composition changes for most people who run 1-2 bottles? There does not appear to be an irrefutable consensus on this, so unless one can afford to make it a background staple and run it for long periods of time, I personally wouldn't bother. The cost/benefit is not appealing, imho. I'd rather spend my money on more proven ergogens like PA, ARA, etc.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
That has been my experience as well Lynks8, and I agree 100%. I just didn't have time to type that. To see the results from mk677, you have to use it longterm, like gh, then spend a day or so pissing out all the water after stopping it...then you can see what you are left with. I agree with you and empire that it has been proven to elevate gh, however.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also like to add that I can not speak for how well it performs in conjunction with anabolics and/or in pct. The reports I've read in these situations are much more positive, but then, one must ask how much can truly be attributed to the 677.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As predicted, a true believer appears...

I got it from Nutriverse. I noted water-retention, lethargy, tingly fingers, the lot. Pretty sure it was real. I ran it for ~5+ months at varying doses and in the end, I lost the water weight and saw no significant difference in body comp, strength, etc. There are dozens of reviews like mine across the web. I'm not saying it doesn't do anything. I am saying it's probably not worth the money unless you can afford to make it a staple and run it for long periods of time. For the average gym rat, running a couple bottles will not produce significant results commensurate with the hefty price tag.

Now then, let's say your anecdote is 100% factually accurate. 1. It doesn't match up to many less positive logs. 2. That five pounds is water weight, and I'd love to see you prove that it's all in muscle tissue; many report bloating around the midsection. 3. The "muscle fullness" and alleged strength benefits are pretty subjective. There is no overwhelming consensus on this.

If it works for you and your friends, that's awesome. I'm genuinely happy for you. It didn't do much for me. It certainly wasn't worth the amount of money I spent. With what I spent on ghar1ne, I could have funded my entire supp budget for months.

So, to conclude, all I'm saying is, it obviously works insofar as it raises levels. The question is: Does this translate into measurable strength/body-composition changes for most people who run 1-2 bottles? There does not appear to be an irrefutable consensus on this, so unless one can afford to make it a background staple and run it for long periods of time, I personally wouldn't bother. The cost/benefit is not appealing, imho. I'd rather spend my money on more proven ergogens like PA, ARA, etc.
Lol at proven ergogens.... Mk is third stage clinical trial drug. It raises gh, thats a fact. If you understand how gh works and how to use it to bodybuild you can utilize it. Period. As far as water retention and me proving it etc etc. I dont care to be honest.

Your biggest problem is your buying clinical drugs packaged in supplement bottles... and then you wonder why it costs so much lmfao. Good luck to you guys!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol at proven ergogens.... Mk is third stage clinical trial drug. It raises gh, thats a fact. If you understand how gh works and how to use it to bodybuild you can utilize it. Period. As far as water retention and me proving it etc etc. I dont care to be honest.

Your biggest problem is your buying clinical drugs packaged in supplement bottles... and then you wonder why it costs so much lmfao. Good luck to you guys!
I could very well be wrong, but by "proven ergogens" I imagine he means ingredients that have studies showing ergogenic benefits (strength, LBM, etc) as opposed to something that, while it may have a lot of research showing it "works" (increasing GH in this case), doesn't have any research showing that it will actually lead to performance and/or body composition benefits (are there studies showing this with MK? I haven't done much/any research on it).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe I am correct. Mk677 has a significant effect on ADH (anti-dieuretic hormone), which is why people hold water on this and gh. You might want to look into this further. And ps, chill...I never said it didn't work. I have reviewed all the studies, done lots of looking into this and have personal experience. My main point was that this wasnt muscle after a week. But yes, i do believe that a substantial amount of the water your friends were holding was not intra muscular. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. :)
My only point in saying they gained the weight was to point out that it works and its strong. I agree with most points you say. But it is a very useful tool for people who use gh and peptides or people who want to take a step towards it eithout the injections. Requires no pinning. These things are pluses. You would be suprised at the caliber of athletes who use mk. I dont really get offended its just to downplay it like its no big deal when its actually a pretty amazing and useful compond is just crazy. As with anything people should have bloodwork and montior thier health. That should go without saying.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could very well be wrong, but by "proven ergogens" I imagine he means ingredients that have studies showing ergogenic benefits (strength, LBM, etc) as opposed to something that, while it may have a lot of research showing it "works" (increasing GH in this case), doesn't have any research showing that it will actually lead to performance and/or body composition benefits (are there studies showing this with MK? I haven't done much/any research on it).
Respect bro. Not sure. I was sharing my anecdotal experiences seen through many other individuals. All getting stronger. All recovering way better. Sleeping way better. To me that plus harder training equates in keepable gains.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Soo, I'm getting the sense that hgh supplements aren't all that useful after all and I should go a different route?
You'd be wasting your money for the results you would get. Nothing otc will be worth it in my opinion.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm aware of 677's trial status. Merck's 677 entered phase iii in the late 90's iirc, and what has come of it? It's shown to help kids with gh deficiency and reduce muscle wasting in the elderly. Does that automatically make it an effective ergogen for healthy, resistance-trained individuals? I don't claim to definitively know; I'm just offering my personal experience and observations of hours spent googling and reading all the logs I could find.

I also never "wondered why it costs so much"; I simply stated that the cost/benefit does not appear to be favorable.

Not sure why you're so upset. We're just having a discussion and happen to disagree. I'll bow out now. It was not my intention to antagonize you. Apologies if I did.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Cost/Benifit though, it's much more affordable than pharma grade HGH..... To run a good cycle of HGH with decent effects OFF CYCLE, you'd have to run it for a long period of time also and you could probably buy a nice car with the money you've spent..... A cheaper more affordable but less effective way to increase growth surely? Anything related to in increase of GHS run in conjunction with anabolics will always provide good results

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
My only point in saying they gained the weight was to point out that it works and its strong.
I agree the big weight gain shows that " it's working", just not that it's largely intramuscular, and definitely isn't muscle at this point. That weight gain isnt a positive finding, it just shows that mk has a large effect on anti diuretic hormone. The positive findings and proof of enhanced gh levels, won't be seen for many months later, and after you've lost the subcutaneous water.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree the big weight gain shows that " it's working", just not that it's largely intramuscular, and definitely isn't muscle at this point. That weight gain isnt a positive finding, it just shows that mk has a large effect on anti diuretic hormone. The positive findings and proof of enhanced gh levels, won't be seen for many months later, and after you've lost the subcutaneous water.
Are you claiming that there are no gh pulses upon first dosing?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Are you claiming that there are no gh pulses upon first dosing?
Nope. I told you I've seen the studies proving it's effects on gh pulses. I'm not hating. All I'm saying is included in my last post.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. I told you I've seen the studies proving it's effects on gh pulses. I'm not hating. All I'm saying is included in my last post.
If there are gh pulses then there is benefit. Sides can be prevented if user takes appropriate measures.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe I am correct. Mk677 has a significant effect on ADH (anti-dieuretic hormone), which is why people hold water on this and gh.
MK677/Increased GH makes your kidneys retain sodium which lead to sodium/water retention.
Make sure the sodium intake is at minimum !
Potassium could help and for those with horrible water-retention, ibuprofen (3×400mg daily) can actually help a lot.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
If there are gh pulses then there is benefit. Sides can be prevented if user takes appropriate measures. Also at 12.5mg a day its like $25 a month, long term use cost wise is very affordable.
Are you confusing me with someone else lol? I never once said that mk didn't increase gh. I'm not sure why you are so defensive. All I'm stating is included in my previous posts, and they have nothing to do with what you are arguing about. If you want proof of mk working, especially anecdotally, then you will have to wait 6 months+ and then let the sub q water reside. Saying you know people who put on substantial weight in one week, is only a testament to mks power at increasing ADH. There isn't much you can prove positive or negative about mk's effects by anecdotally noting weight gained in a week.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you confusing me with someone else lol? I never once said that mk didn't increase gh. I'm not sure why you are so defensive. All I'm stating is included in my previous posts, and they have nothing to do with what you are arguing about. If you want proof of mk working, especially anecdotally, then you will have to wait 6 months+ and then let the sub q water reside. Saying you know people who put on substantial weight in one week, is only a testament to mks power at increasing ADH. There isn't much you can prove positive or negative about mk's effects by anecdotally noting weight gained in a week.
Incorrect.

Not defensive. Just making sure people are aware of real life evidence instead of what YOU have read. Your putting out bad information. Danes already proved your entire point false man.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, and I don't have much knowledge/experience regarding MK (I'll do some research though), but is it out of the realm of possibility that the increased strength is something of a placebo effect perhaps? Say someone takes MK and gains 5lbs in the first week (and even if it's just water, it could certainly make some people look fuller workout so much bloating). So now they look bigger/stronger and weigh 5lbs more; perhaps that made them feel like they could lift more and/or actually put on muscle, so they lifted more. The mind is very powerful. I'm just thinking out loud here really.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Again, and I don't have much knowledge/experience regarding MK (I'll do some research though), but is it out of the realm of possibility that the increased strength is something of a placebo effect perhaps? Say someone takes MK and gains 5lbs in the first week (and even if it's just water, it could certainly make some people look fuller workout so much bloating). So now they look bigger/stronger and weigh 5lbs more; perhaps that made them feel like they could lift more and/or actually put on muscle, so they lifted more. The mind is very powerful. I'm just thinking out loud here really.
Placebo effects are certainly possible. I want to clarify that i only shared my knowledge, which is experience based to help give a perspective. Obviously its clear some dont feel my POV is valid, and thats fine. I hope you guys all the best.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is certainly possible.
I've heard some pretty crazy strength increases in VERY short periods of time when people start taking something, especially something that is perceived as "strong" or "more than a natty supplement." I mean, of course, there are plenty of anabolics and the like that will produce very nice strength gains in a short period of time, but I'm talking 20+lbs on the bench in less than a week or so, haha. That's mental gains for sure.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placebo effects are certainly possible. I want to clarify that i only shared my knowledge, which is experience based to help give a perspective. Obviously its clear some dont feel my POV is valid, and thats fine. I hope you guys all the best.
I don't know enough either way to form any sort of valuable opinion here, but I do know that an increase in scale weight coupled with a fuller (but not bloated) look could certainly make people feel as if they gained muscle and are stronger, allowing them to lift more. That would mean the ingredient in question doesn't really increase strength quickly per se, but still has the same end result for some users. Nothing wrong with that.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard some pretty crazy strength increases in VERY short periods of time when people start taking something, especially something that is perceived as "strong" or "more than a natty supplement." I mean, of course, there are plenty of anabolics and the like that will produce very nice strength gains in a short period of time, but I'm talking 20+lbs on the bench in less than a week or so, haha. That's mental gains for sure.
I get it. Ive seen dudes who have been on aas for years along with hgh stop pinning hgh and see benefit from mk677. So its crazy to me when some of these guys try to give experiences after taking so called mk bottled and capped and sold from a supplement store and compare. Its a drug... These guys are saying its not beneficial. Maybe thier source of it isnt what it should be.