Epicatechin and Testosterone Booster's

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm usually more of a spectator, always in search for knowledge here at AnabolicMinds;

however, I have a question this time:

could an epicatechin based product be used to cycle-off natural testosterone boosters?

I would love to hear some opinions;

much appreciated!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure epicat has no effect on hormone levels also could be used as a staple from what I've read so using it at any time should be fine , even alongside the t booster and afterwards too! Hope this helps

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
It sure does!

I have yet to try it but as a staple is too much expensive, as I just finished APE, I might give it a go as a cycle-off.

Seems pretty legit to me!

dedicated-nutrition_enigma_mnf_lbl.jpg

I'm pretty sure epicat has no effect on hormone levels also could be used as a staple from what I've read so using it at any time should be fine , even alongside the t booster and afterwards too! Hope this helps

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Sure, you could even stack them.
Also, if you go the epicat route, you may want to snag an epicat/laxo combo. Both Legendary and Anafuse contain both.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I appreciate the feedback!

Is that other addition wise even after using a natural testosterone booster as stated?

I have never used Laxogenin either but I read 100 mg is the sweet spot, so to speak?

Sure, you could even stack them.
Also, if you go the epicat route, you may want to snag an epicat/laxo combo. Both Legendary and Anafuse contain both.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Yup, it's safe, but if you want to give your body a break, go for it.

Lax helps with protien absorption, Chaos and Pain Legendary is open label, so you can see everything. I used Anafuse on a 2 month bulk, and put on 10lbs, but my diet was on point.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I just want to make sure it doesn't affect anything in a negative way.

In all honesty I was a little disappointed with APE, I had to bump my dosage to 3 caps...

maybe it's not a fair opinion as I was accustomed to results of AnaBeta Elite / Erase Pro and Triazole / Activate Xtreme;

which are a little more, so, I wanted to give Epi a try, see if I can improve more while off.

Yup, it's safe, but if you want to give your body a break, go for it.

Lax helps with protien absorption, Chaos and Pain Legendary is open label, so you can see everything. I used Anafuse on a 2 month bulk, and put on 10lbs, but my diet was on point.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, great supp for PCT and off cycle. I used Epi Plex in my last PCT with a lot of success.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I definitely appreciate the tip but unfortunately I can't apply, I'm based in EU :sad3:

I got curious with the TetraSorb Delivery Matrix though, as from what I read Epicatechin real problem is poor absorption.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I'm sold!

I will probably end-up going with the product of the label I posted;

any thoughts?

Yup, great supp for PCT and off cycle. I used Epi Plex in my last PCT with a lot of success.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta Epicurus just got released with the highest dose of epi per cap and an enhanced delivery. Logs will be up soon to support the product, but I have no doubt it will be at the top of epicatechin supplements available.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Which can have effects, epicatechin, the testosterone?
Be honest!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi should have no effect on test or any relation with test boosters. If you want to cycle off the test boosters and run an epi product, it will provide an entirely different experience. Epicatechin is not hormonal.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Sparta Epicurus just got released with the highest dose of epi per cap and an enhanced delivery. Logs will be up soon to support the product, but I have no doubt it will be at the top of epicatechin supplements available.
How much epicat is in each pill?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's really good, Chaos and Pain is 300 per serving (max 2 ser per day). Not sure what anafuse or FD2 have since their both proprietary.
BSL is also a 1g prop blend, so who knows.

Ours is a 500mg blend, but the epi content is 350.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I'm usually more of a spectator, always in search for knowledge here at AnabolicMinds;

however, I have a question this time:

could an epicatechin based product be used to cycle-off natural testosterone boosters?

I would love to hear some opinions;

much appreciated!
Both STR3NGTH Unleashed and EP1C Unleashed can be used when cycling off test boosters. They both utilize phytoFuse technology which involves bonding at the molecular level. This is the most advanced delivery system on the market today! There is tons of positive feedback on both the oral and transdermal versions. We will be running a nice July 4th sale on our website so you'll be able to save big as well.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. Catechins are well-known aromatase inhibtors -- they increase testosterone by decreasing estradiol.

"Epicatechin gallate [..] produced 20% inhibition (of aromatase)" -- Food Chem Toxicol. 2002 Jul;40(7):925-33.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I appreciate all the opinions and feedback guys! :cheers:

I might wait and see the sale from OL, as it's one of the few companies I've ordered directly with balanced intl' shipping cost.

If not I will go with the one I posted available here in EU from Dedicated Nutrition

label1.jpg

which is 603 mg of Epicatechin + absorpion enhancers at 2 caps :scratchchin:

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the opinions and feedback guys! :cheers:

I might wait and see the sale from OL, as it's one of the few companies I've ordered directly with balanced intl' shipping cost.

If not I will go with the one I posted available here in EU from Dedicated Nutrition

View attachment 137385

which is 603 mg of Epicatechin + absorpion enhancers at 2 caps :scratchchin:
are you able to get EpiPlex from CEL? We usually have the most inexpensive pricing on Epi.

Fwiw, any true natural test booster won't impact anything negatively as opposed to guys coming off a pro hormone or aas cycle.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
are you able to get EpiPlex from CEL? We usually have the most inexpensive pricing on Epi.

Fwiw, any true natural test booster won't impact anything negatively as opposed to guys coming off a pro hormone or aas cycle.
For whatever reason, EPIplex is the only epi supplement that I had success with. I'm about to pick up a boat load of them too.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For whatever reason, EPIplex is the only epi supplement that I had success with. I'm about to pick up a boat load of them too.
That's speaks volumes as to how effective epi-plex is. The great thing about it is that it's a no prop blend, compared to other brands of epi o the market. You know exactly how many mgs of epi you are getting, with no fillers.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cocoa-drol? Haha love it!

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I know, in regard to affect negatively, I was refering to adding laxogenin as well when cycling-off a testosterone booster.

I think I can get EpiPlex, although it's pretty damn expensive around here... :disappointed:

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
I think my concern would be absorpion, as so many companies are trying to improve on that;

would SNS say piperine is enough?

That's speaks volumes as to how effective epi-plex is. The great thing about it is that it's a no prop blend, compared to other brands of epi o the market. You know exactly how many mgs of epi you are getting, with no fillers.