Dermacrine run

mtmrfz

23 y/o. Thinking of running Dermacrine as it seems as an amazing product. What do you say? Would Test1fy with additional lj100 be a good follow up after the run? Or sustain Alpha?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
You'll get nothing from it. Try sustain, although im getting nothing from it either.

dermacrine is good a s a test base and/or older guys whos DHEA is on the floor

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, at your age, you would be better running it with another compound as a base (like Toff said).

Sustain Alpha is one of my favorite products. I'm close to your age so I can tell you off of experience.

Androcrine is also getting great reviews from the forum users that are logging it right now.

I would go for androcrine or sustain alpha.

mtmrfz

Thank you guys for input. Sustain Alpha is on my radar for a while now, haven't yet pushed the trigger. R1balla What is it that you've noticed from SA? I mean at our age libido and test are through the roof

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for input. Sustain Alpha is on my radar for a while now, haven't yet pushed the trigger. R1balla What is it that you've noticed from SA? I mean at our age libido and test are through the roof
Do it don't think twice , I used it during pct and besides bringing my libido back from the ground within weeks it's also given me this overall good feeling no joke my moods been through the roof and usually I'm just pissed off with humanity so it's nice to feel good , even my daily energy has been better I don't walk around like a zombie at the end of the day (my days start at 4 am and end at around 11 before I go to bed so often I'm beat all day) I already got a second bottle on the way even thinking of ordering some for my pops as I think it'd be beneficial for him even thou he dosnt lift

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also just to add two things , 1) I'm not sponsored by anybody just really liked the product. And 2) broke two PRs in pct including hitting 315 for 5 on bench when on cycle only got it for four

mtmrfz

Do it don't think twice , I used it during pct and besides bringing my libido back from the ground within weeks it's also given me this overall good feeling no joke my moods been through the roof and usually I'm just pissed off with humanity so it's nice to feel good , even my daily energy has been better I don't walk around like a zombie at the end of the day (my days start at 4 am and end at around 11 before I go to bed so often I'm beat all day) I already got a second bottle on the way even thinking of ordering some for my pops as I think it'd be beneficial for him even thou he dosnt lift
That's a big praise for a product. Have you noticed any sides with it?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nothing negative sometimes the application site will feel warm but if you time it right that's a good thing lol and I've gotten itchy twice once on the inner thigh and once on the armpits but I believe that's due to my clothes being somewhat tighter those days as I noticed that was with my tighter briefs and a day I used an undershirt so it could be cuz of that trust me great product that helped me get through pct much easier then what I've readily could be otherwise and like I've said I enjoyed it so much I ordered another bottle to run after I'm done with pct (ends this Saturday, already stopped the serm last Saturday)

mtmrfz

Nothing negative sometimes the application site will feel warm but if you time it right that's a good thing lol and I've gotten itchy twice once on the inner thigh and once on the armpits but I believe that's due to my clothes being somewhat tighter those days as I noticed that was with my tighter briefs and a day I used an undershirt so it could be cuz of that trust me great product that helped me get through pct much easier then what I've readily could be otherwise and like I've said I enjoyed it so much I ordered another bottle to run after I'm done with pct (ends this Saturday, already stopped the serm last Saturday)
At what dose did you run it and how long did it last?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
4 pumps most days 2 after morning shower 2 after night shower. a handful of days I did an extra pump preworkout like on chest day I put it right on my chest or back day tried getting it on my lats or sometimes I'd do 3 pumps at night , I'm not saying that did anything but mental placebo boost is possible. I started June 3rd and still have enough left to last me till Saturday so pretty much 4 weeks exactly also I'm 200lbs so the recommended was 4 pumps

mtmrfz

4 pumps most days 2 after morning shower 2 after night shower. a handful of days I did an extra pump preworkout like on chest day I put it right on my chest or back day tried getting it on my lats or sometimes I'd do 3 pumps at night , I'm not saying that did anything but mental placebo boost is possible. I started June 3rd and still have enough left to last me till Saturday so pretty much 4 weeks exactly also I'm 200lbs so the recommended was 4 pumps
Interesting,I'm sitting at 175 would 4 pumps be an overkill? I got couple of bottles of Testify by OL incoming so not sure which route to go yet. Did it leave any residue? Does it have a tanning effect like Eviscerate by Evomuse? Or is it stealthy?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Interesting,I'm sitting at 175 would 4 pumps be an overkill? I got couple of bottles of Testify by OL incoming so not sure which route to go yet. Did it leave any residue? Does it have a tanning effect like Eviscerate by Evomuse? Or is it stealthy?
No I could probably have gone with 5-6 pumps myself which I'll be doing with the second bottle so 4 should be good, this was my first td and I'm very satisfied I'll say it left nothing at all dried up within minutes and no tanning effect that I could see for me , and it was easy to rub in as well didn't have to sit there for more then 15 seconds I actually just timed it lol. Haven't tried testify my self but I really like OL as well so it's on my list. lifted67 anything you want to add here bro ?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Careful, as per my posts Im down to 1 pump as 3-4 was crushing estrogen

mtmrfz

Careful, as per my posts Im down to 1 pump as 3-4 was crushing estrogen
If I may ask - how old are you and at what body weight? As I see a lot of AMers roll with 4 pumps,but they all sit at a higher body weight than me as well as significantly older.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said, a bump in libido, mild recomp effect on body comp, overall sense of well being.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's great when stacked with something like anabeta elite and ArA

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man,as much as I love stacking things, I want to try SA solely and see how it does and compare it with Testify
Always take a product solo first if you haven't ever used it before. That way you know how you react to it and what dosage to use before stacking it with other supplements.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You used it DURING pct? Are you on TRT? I mean of course you're going to feel great in PCT if you're running dermacrine. When you come off of it you definitely won't feel as great...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, at your age, you would be better running it with another compound as a base (like Toff said).

Sustain Alpha is one of my favorite products. I'm close to your age so I can tell you off of experience.

Androcrine is also getting great reviews from the forum users that are logging it right now.

I would go for androcrine or sustain alpha.
OH MY GOD!! Here we go with the whole "age thing" again. Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You used it DURING pct? Are you on TRT? I mean of course you're going to feel great in PCT if you're running dermacrine. When you come off of it you definitely won't feel as great...
We were talking about SA there

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
No I could probably have gone with 5-6 pumps myself which I'll be doing with the second bottle so 4 should be good, this was my first td and I'm very satisfied I'll say it left nothing at all dried up within minutes and no tanning effect that I could see for me , and it was easy to rub in as well didn't have to sit there for more then 15 seconds I actually just timed it lol. Haven't tried testify my self but I really like OL as well so it's on my list. lifted67 anything you want to add here bro ?
I also did the 2 pumps after shower and 2 pumps later in day after applying a hot/wet rag to my application site. Felt like it worked awesome for me, at 175 you may be able to get away with 3 pumps though and that'll make your supply last a little log. Just listen to your body and dose accordingly :)

mtmrfz

I also did the 2 pumps after shower and 2 pumps later in day after applying a hot/wet rag to my application site. Felt like it worked awesome for me, at 175 you may be able to get away with 3 pumps though and that'll make your supply last a little log. Just listen to your body and dose accordingly :)
Thank you for the input! How long for until the effect of SA hits you?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the input! How long for until the effect of SA hits you?
At 2.5 weeks a gentle breeze would make me go half staff if you catch my drift lol

By week 3 the wife was getting attacked 1-2 times a day and now that she's in shape she didn't mind the extra "cardio" lol

mtmrfz

At 2.5 weeks a gentle breeze would make me go half staff if you catch my drift lol

By week 3 the wife was getting attacked 1-2 times a day and now that she's in shape she didn't mind the extra "cardio" lol
And at 4 pumps how many days of additional "cardio" did you get? :D

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
And at 4 pumps how many days of additional "cardio" did you get? :D
Lol your whole "downstairs" gets sensitive, if your single you're cardio will go through the roof, my advice, bring as many gym bunnies along for the ride as possible.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't bought yet use my rep code lifter15 for 15% off

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol your whole "downstairs" gets sensitive, if your single you're cardio will go through the roof, my advice, bring as many gym bunnies along for the ride as possible.
Agreed!! Sustain gives you the cardio juice!