Willy pills

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So

Best libido booster?

Combination or other - I want real stories

Tried the usuals, from various brands, didnt do much - had some maca, ok for brain and libido, had some maura puama made things hard but I didnt want to do the deed. Tribulus just makes me grumpy/angry.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Viron by BLR is a great one as mentioned above. I've heard a lot of positive feedback.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT. Yes, it is a natural anabolic, but contains 300 mg of Mucuna Pruriens and 300 mg of high quality Eurycoma Longifolia.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Real stories.... well. Without going into too much detail, I can honestly say I've never woken up with such epic morning wood than when I am using Alphamax XT. I'm a younger guy (24 years old) so I never have any issues in the libido department, but I must say that I have noticed improvements in libido and sex drive while using Alphamax XT. I would attribute the majority of the libido boost to the high quality Longjack, but the combination ingredients in the product makes it a game changer

snu22

snu22

Awards
Viron by BLR is a great one as mentioned above. I've heard a lot of positive feedback.
Another +1 for Viron. I'm running it now (stacked with Exotherm) and really enjoying the libido/mood improvements, and at just 1 cap a day for me.

Maca and Trib didn't do jack for me either.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
so key ingredints Longjack, l-dopa, 3,4 diva

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
so key ingredints Longjack, l-dopa, 3,4 diva
Yes sir. All three of these are included in Alphamax XT, along with an AI. For convenience and cost I'd give A-XT a try, it's a very comprehensive natural product and the user feedback has been excellent

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also with Alphamax XT, you will get Ashwagandha. It has been noted to improve sexual health. Ashwagandha is also great for reducing stress, which can also help in the libido category.