How bad is Arimistane on the joints?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking at adding OL Sup3r PCT alongside my SERMs (nolva/clomid) for PCT.

Been reading that arimistane can be really hard on the joints. I already have pretty achy joints from past knee and elbow injuries.

Looking for some feedback from guys who have used arimistane and how it felt on the joints?

Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was looking at adding OL Sup3r PCT alongside my SERMs (nolva/clomid) for PCT.

Been reading that arimistane can be really hard on the joints. I already have pretty achy joints from past knee and elbow injuries.

Looking for some feedback from guys who have used arimistane and how it felt on the joints?

Thanks.
Tough question to answer. Totally user and dosage dependent. I have two surgically repaired knees that are always cranky. 50-75 mg of Arimistane doesn't really make any negative impact. At 100 mg or more is when most reports of joint discomfort seem to occur. My joints definitely feel drier on Arimistane after 6 weeks of use.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, since you will be in PCT your Estrogen levels will be rebounding rather than crashed so you shouldn't have to worry about excessively dry joints.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could throw in achilles by antaeus labs or joint support xt by sns. That'd be your best option because your joints will more than likely dry out with your stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is dependent on the user. The only way you'll be able to judge it for yourself is by running it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I thought that while on paper/in test-tube Arimistane looked great as an AI, real world bloodwork on those who got bloodwork done, showed it sucked. I thought it was now considered ok for Cortisol, but that's about it? If it sucks against Estrogen, how are joints getting achy? Low Cortisol?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tend to go up to 75mg max....over that I find the joint issues arise

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I thought that while on paper/in test-tube Arimistane looked great as an AI, real world bloodwork on those who got bloodwork done, showed it sucked. I thought it was now considered ok for Cortisol, but that's about it? If it sucks against Estrogen, how are joints getting achy? Low Cortisol?
Great questions. I'm _still_ waiting for links to bloodwork showing it doesn't do anything to E.

@OP, I've taken Erase, and Muscle Addiction Eradicate E several times in doses from 50-100mg/day.

The joint discomfort is overblown in my opinion. You'll be fine at 50-75mg.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tough question to answer. Totally user and dosage dependent. I have two surgically repaired knees that are always cranky. 50-75 mg of Arimistane doesn't really make any negative impact. At 100 mg or more is when most reports of joint discomfort seem to occur. My joints definitely feel drier on Arimistane after 6 weeks of use.
I guess I can always reduce the dose down to 7 or 8 pills/day if I'm starting to feel achy. Thing is, I like all the other stuff in Sup3r PCT, not just for the AI.

You could throw in achilles by antaeus labs or joint support xt by sns. That'd be your best option because your joints will more than likely dry out with your stack.
Yea man I'm already on Animal Flex and my joints are still a bit achy/cranky.

If it sucks against Estrogen, how are joints getting achy? Low Cortisol?
Really good question...

compan

compan

Awards
Definitely curious about seeing more with this.