OG Alphamax

JaySlayer

Awards
Does anyone know where I can find the OG Alphamax from performax?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
We discontinued production of the OG alphamax. I don't know of any companies carrying it still.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you wanting it for the Arimistane? New formula is much much better, and that is saying alot since the OG was killer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep I agree. The new formula looks awesome.

JaySlayer

Awards
Yea mainly want it for the Arimistane I had an old bottle laying around decided to use it does it make a difference if I use the updated one after I finish the OG bottle?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, you can run OG then XT back to back. I would just take break after the 8 weeks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You'll be impressed with Alphamax XT. Even if you're a fan of Arimistane you'll be pleased with the new formula. Running Arimistane for 6-8 weeks usually gives me some dry joint issues too, so it'd be ideal to switch to Alphamax XT for the second month of your cycle

JaySlayer

Awards
Okay cool thanks for the quick responses guys appreciate it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yea mainly want it for the Arimistane I had an old bottle laying around decided to use it does it make a difference if I use the updated one after I finish the OG bottle?
the new AI is much better IMO. It may not produce immediate results but we replaced the arimistane for a reason. Feel free to run the new after the old or vice versa! If you are looking for an arimistane only product I know Eradicate by BSL is arimistane only, but we highly recommend not to stack that with our Alphamax Xt nor original

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack this, but since all the reps are here why not? I've been thinking about picking up a couple of bottles to give this a shot. Trying to do a little recomp in my old age. 53 years old, 188 pounds, probably 15% body fat (because my diet is about 85%), in the gym 5 days a week. Been pushing the fasted cardio 3 mornings a week so my percentage should drop, but i still have some diet issues. Anyhoo, $40 seems to be the price per bottle I'm seeing everywhere. Anybody aware of any deals going on anywhere?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack this, but since all the reps are here why not? I've been thinking about picking up a couple of bottles to give this a shot. Trying to do a little recomp in my old age. 53 years old, 188 pounds, probably 15% body fat (because my diet is about 85%), in the gym 5 days a week. Been pushing the fasted cardio 3 mornings a week so my percentage should drop, but i still have some diet issues. Anyhoo, $40 seems to be the price per bottle I'm seeing everywhere. Anybody aware of any deals going on anywhere?
Alphamax XT should definitely help give you a nice boost in many categories. Have you checked the board sponsers here? Some have sales, and some offer discount codes. Also sign up for our newsletter at our website, that is a great way to stay up on sales and new product info. Twitter and Facebook also is a good way to check.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, have done all of that, as well as checking the vendors here. Haven't seen any rep discount codes listed and was wondering if I had missed anything.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a sealed bottle of OG Alphamax that I have no plans to run. I'll let it go cheap if anyone is interested:).

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yep, have done all of that, as well as checking the vendors here. Haven't seen any rep discount codes listed and was wondering if I had missed anything.
I'm not seeing any deals or sales currently on Alphamax XT, I know nutriverse offers 5% off with the code 'AM5' I think. If you can wait though, I'd wait until next week to order. I'm sure some retailers will be doing July 4th sales

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
4th of july is also coming up very soon, I'm pretty sure plenty of vendors will be having sales

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found original AlphaMax on flexitnutrition.com for $30

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Although I have to admit I purchased it thinking it was AlphaMax XT lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered a couple of bottles this morning. We'll see how a couple months of AlphaMax XT treats me. Thanks for the help cubsfan

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered a couple of bottles this morning. We'll see how a couple months of AlphaMax XT treats me. Thanks for the help cubsfan
You're welcome. Let us know how it treats you!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I used both and even though I liked OG I like the new formula better! Good job on that on Performax :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I used both and even though I liked OG I like the new formula better! Good job on that on Performax :)
Glad you're enjoying it! Alphamax XT has been getting great feedback from a wide range of users, so I'm glad it worked well for you too

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Glad you're enjoying it! Alphamax XT has been getting great feedback from a wide range of users, so I'm glad it worked well for you too
Thanks, I'm one of those guys that nothing works on that "supposed" to work on everybody else but I'm really happy with Alphamax :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'm one of those guys that nothing works on that "supposed" to work on everybody else but I'm really happy with Alphamax :)
Hahaha I know the feeling. I've tried so many products that people swear by and give great feedback on, but rarely see any changes. But as far as libido, recovery, and strength I was amazed by Alphamax and Alphamax XT. Keep up the good work bro