Gaspari Nutrition - Halodrol is BACK

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this posted...figured everyone here may be interested

You read that right – Halodrol is back!!

A few months ago when Hi-Tech founder Jared Wheat bought a stake in Gaspari Nutrition, we knew great things were in store for the brand. In more recent years, Gaspari had stagnated due to a number of circumstances, but that’s appearing to change overnight.

We expected Gaspari to re-release some cutting edge formulas like SuperPump 250, but this one goes above and beyond expectations.

Those of you who remember Gaspari’s glory days may remember a certain product named Halodrol. Well guess what?

It’s back and badder than ever before, using a blend of this year’s hottest legal prohormones for a huge testosterone-boosting muscle mass building blast to your summer gains.

This one’s going to be no-joke strong, so you’ll need to do your research and prepare your stack – the gains are coming.

Halodrol harkens back to Gaspari’s original days in the supplement game as one of the few major prohormone producers. The new halodrol is no different, it’s loaded and primed to help you get completely jacked to the gills.

This is a once-daily tablet that contains a 250mg blend:

1-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one (1-Andro)
The gains-maker of Halodrol, coming in hot on the first ingredient. 1-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one, a.k.a. 1-Andro or 1-DHEA. What follows is a brief overview of its effects, if you want to go full monty and really understand this powerhouse prohormone, check out our in-depth guide titled: 1-Andro / 1-Androsterone / 1-DHEA: 2016’s Prohormone.

Targeting the 1-Testosterone anabolic hormone

Basically, 1-Andro undergoes a two part conversion. First, it converts to 1-Androstenediol (1-AD) and then converts to the target anabolic 1-Testosterone. Like our previous ingredient, this two-step process classify 1-Andro as more of a pre-prohormone than an actual prohormone.

Sounds fancy, but what does it do?

It builds muscle! Research conducted at Texas A&M in 2013 recruited 17 men aged 18-35 and had the group ingest a total of 330mg 1-DHEA, split into 3 equal doses, each day for four weeks.[1]

At the end of the four weeks, the group’s lean mass significantly increased, while fat mass significantly decreased! TData from the study shows that on average, lean mass increased from 74kg to approximately 78.5kg, which translates to a 10 pound gain in muscle!

Furthermore, the group increased their BIG 3 (i.e. squats, bench, and deadlifts) numbers. While all were statistically significant, the back squat had the greatest improvement — increasing from about 360lbs to 405!

Unfortunately, we don’t know the dosage of 1-Andro in Halodrol, so you may not see the same results as the A&M study, but you should still see some pretty noticeable growth and improvement in your big 3 lifts.

1-Andro in other products, but Halodrol adds the testosterone base next

Two alternative products with this ingredient alone are Hi-Tech Pharma’s 1-AD (lower-dosed with an ester for beginners or slow and steady lean gains) and Hi-Tech Pharma 1-Testosterone (higher clinical dose for experts and serious bulking!)… but the new Halodrols have something else on them: a testosterone base. Enter our next ingredient, 4-Andro:

4-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one (4-Andro)
Powering the other end of Gaspari’s comeback to the world of prohormones is one of the most popular legal prohormones of 2016 — 4-androstene-3b-ol, 17,one, a.k.a. 4-Andro. Like 1-Andro, 4-Andro undergoes a two-stage conversion process… but unlike 1-Andro, it becomes actual testosterone in your system!

First, it does converts to both 4-androstenedione (Andro Dione) and 4-androstenediol (Andro Diol – also known as 4-AD) via the 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzymes, respectively.

What makes 4-AD so special? Well, 4-AD converts to testosterone!

Note that 4-AD is the heavy hitter here, and is the prohormone that was banned in 2005, amongst other top level prohormones like 1-AD. Back in the day, the 1-AD / 4-AD combo was absolutely epic. Nowadays, you have the 1-Andro / 4-Andro combo to make up for it.

Having 4-Andro in Halodrol sets the stage for great gains by adding a “testosterone base” to your prohormone stack. Whereas 1-Andro on its own may lead to some lethargy and lowered sex drive, 4-Andro reverses that and then some!! We still want to get some blood tests for this (see the PricePlow blood testing program), but it should boost your T-levels and increase many of the anabolic (and manly) properties that prohormone users want.

However, like all great things in life, there’s often a catch:

Like many other testosterone boosters, 4-androstenedione (Andro Dione) can convert to estrogen.

Unfortunately, any time we’re involving high levels of testosterone in the muscle gain equation, we’re also going to have to deal with increased estrogen levels. Plus, when 4-Andro converts to both 4-androstenediol and 4-androstenedione, the “dione” part readily converts to estrogen more so than testosterone.

Because of this, it is of the utmost importance to stack in an aromatase inhibitor (A.I.) and get blood tests when using Halodrol! It is also necessary to see a doctor, preferably an endocrinologist, anytime you’re considering hormonal-based supplements.

One of the most common and frequently used over-the-counter AIs is arimistane, or Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione, but honestly, you need to be doing blood tests to make sure that it’s strong enough at keeping estrogen levels low enough. Prohormones are serious business and should be treated as such.

Thankfully, arimistane is one of the ingredients in the on cycle support supplement we strongly suggest, Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro, which also has some other supporting cycle ingredients.

You may also wish to consult the aromatase inhibitors section of our post cycle therapy article for stronger suggestions that are prescription-based with your endocrinologist’s opinion, but blood tests and hard workouts should lead the way.

Circling back to 4-Andro, this is the ingredient that brings the libido, confidence-boosting energy, and testosterone-driven effects to your Halodrol cycle, while 1-Andro, the primary ingredient above, brings the most clinically proven gains. The one-two punch of the year. But we’re not done yet…

Androsterone

Androsterone, a.k.a 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one, is often confused with 1-Androsterone, due to the similarity of names but the two couldn’t be more different.. Although both are DHEA relatives, Androsterone is a metabolite of DHEA by way of androstenedione/testosterone/DHT. Androsterone is also naturally occurring.

For a more precise understanding of exactly what this prohormone does, it’s best to check out Thomas Scott’s book, titled Concise Encyclopedia Biology, where he explains,

“Androsterone, 3α-hydroxy-5ß-androstan-17-one: an Androgen which is formed in the interstitial cells of the testes. Its androgenic potency is 7 times less than that of testosterone, but it is used as the international reference standard for androgenic activity: 1.0 international unit (IU) corresponds to 0.1mg A.A. is excreted in urine as a metabolic product of testosterone.”[2]

Pay close attention to how Scott uses 3α-hydroxy-5ß-androstan-17-one as opposed to 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one, which is the form used in Halodrol. What this means is there might be a slight difference in effect, but the possibility of increased anabolism is still there..

Lastly, Androsterone also can get converted to anabolic dihydrotestosterone (DHT) via 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 17β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.

Androstenolone Acetate

Androstenolone acetate is a quick-acting ester of Androstenolone, hence the “acetate” component at the end of ingredient name. In more simple terms, Androstenolone Acetate = DHEA acetate ester.

While there aren’t volumes of research delving into Androstenolone acetate, it is said to promote lean mass (i.e. muscle) gain. The general idea behind prohormones like these is to assist the body in creating new muscle cells due to increased protein synthesis capabilities. This leads to the body’s increased utilization of amino acids and helps spur new muscle growth.

DHEA’s best research is with the older crowd,[6,7,8] where testosterone levels have been reduced thanks to father time. Many of Halodrol’s past users are now a bit older, so having some DHEA ester is a fantastic idea here to keep testosterone high and the benefits that it brings to bone and muscle density.

Rhaptonicum carthomoides 100:1 extract
More commonly known as Maral Root or Russian Leuzea, Rhaptonicum carthomoides is a plant rich in ecdysteroids, notably ecdysterone. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, ecdysteroids are more or less “insect steroids” that promote muscle growth through non-hormonal pathways.

No substantial human trials have been conducted really, but animal studies using the extract found it stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS)[3], and boosts power output.[4] Furthermore, ecdysteroids can mimic the actions of insulin in the body, although independent of it, when it comes to enhancing glucose uptake.[5]

The one drawback to Rhaponticum Carthamoides and other ecdysteroids when taken orally is that it’s rapidly metabolized by the body, it only has about an 8 minute half-life or less, depending on the trial. However, the next “ingredients” help solve that: Hi-Tech Pharma’s Cyclosome Delivery Technology, which slows the release and increases uptake.

Cyclosome Delivery Technology

While prohormones are indeed great, one drawback to nearly all new / legal prohormones is their bioavailability – they have a tough time getting past the small intestine when taken orally. This is the primary reason most cycles involving prohormones don’t match up with the expected results.

However, to get around this, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has crafted a novel delivery system to make sure your body is using the compounds you put into it. Enter their Cyclosome delivery technology!

Cyclosome™ is the first 100% pharmaceutical grade supplement delivery system to combine both cyclodextrins and liposomes in supplements for a “best of both worlds” situation in improved bioavailability.

The basic idea behind Cyclosome™ is that this lipid encapsulation is used to make the compound more bioavailable orally. It’s been previously used, with great success, with compounds such as curcumin (where “Phytosome” is often used)[9] and various prescription drugs, but now Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is one of the first prohormone suppliers to incorporate it.

It’s not officially written on the label as “Cyclosome” anywhere, but you can see the two ingredients Phosphatidylcholine 75% and Beta-cyclodextrin, which are the two components of this process.

That’s just a glimpse of how Cyclosome actually works, for a real in-depth understanding of all the ins and outs of the delivery system, check out our mega post titled: Cyclosome: New Age Liposome + Cyclodextrin Delivery System.

There you have it: two ultra-strong prohormones aided by two additional natural muscle-builders, all bringing Gaspari back to the top of the muscle building market.

This is the next step up from Nova-X, the popular natural testosterone booster – they’re not to be stacked together, but if the prohormones in Halodrol look too strong, Nova-X would be a better place to start.

Dosing
Take one tablet 30 minutes prior to training. On non-training days, consume one tablet in the morning or afternoon. Gaspari advises that you DO NOT consume more than two capsules in a day.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but prop blend doesn't sound very interesting. Seems like you would need about 3 boxes for a decent 6 week cycle assuming there is close to equal parts 1&4ad.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Time to start stocking up!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, but prop blend doesn't sound very interesting. Seems like you would need about 3 boxes for a decent 6 week cycle assuming there is close to equal parts 1&4ad.
like with all the prohormoens out there, I'd suggest 2 units/month cycle.

I know how the prop blend breaks down, at 2 tabs/day you'll have an INTENSE cycle

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please, please, please...

everyone keep something in mind

A few months ago I mentioned Hi-Tech Superdrol on here and I got a ton of **** for it. I said "lets wait and see what people think..." and lo and behold, people were DAMN impressed.

Please, give us a shot to show you we didn't come to mess around. Halodrol is going to produce results VERY similar to the original

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The OG Halodrol was my first ever PH back in like 2005. Man those 1st cycle gains.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Another dhea andro blend? Smh. I have yet to see impressive before and after pictures with these ph's.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another dhea andro blend? Smh. I have yet to see impressive before and after pictures with these ph's.

have you read ANY of the logs on this forum? We have had users gaining 12-16lbs on only 1-andro at 200mg/day...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So tired of seeing reused names with different compounds. The marketing is strong here
Tried of seeing people complain about marketing. TBH the "Glory Days" arent coming back. We should be happy with the advancements we have been able to make with what we legally can.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
So basically it's just hi techs 1 andro and 4 andro blend tablet and they've used an older former popular ph-/ds name. Same thing they did with superdrol dianabol or whatever it's called.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like with all the prohormoens out there, I'd suggest 2 units/month cycle.

I know how the prop blend breaks down, at 2 tabs/day you'll have an INTENSE cycle
So 4 boxes for 8 weeks run , how much for a box ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically it's just hi techs 1 andro and 4 andro blend tablet and they've used an older former popular ph-/ds name. Same thing they did with superdrol dianabol or whatever it's called.
What Halodrol is, is the strongest possible legal and effective prohormone available on the market, akin to Hi-Techs Superdrol

You guys need to understand, DESIGNER STEROIDS ARE ILLEGAL. If a company sold one in the USA, they're breaking the law. It's that simple.

The andro's are very powerful compounds, as proven by university studies, and we make them FAR stronger with the most advanced delivery system on the market.

Don't want to give them a chance? Your loss. Want to give them a shot like many did with Superdrol? You're gonna have a great cycle.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 4 boxes for 8 weeks run , how much for a box ?
they'll be $45-$60 depending on specials/dealers/retailers, just like every other prohormone on the market.

I wouldn't run these for 8 weeks, there's no need. 1 month = 10.4lbs gained on 1-andro alone in a university study. Orals are never supposed to be run for 8 weeks. 4-6 week cycle maxes.

1 box is all anyone needs for a HUGE cycle. 2 boxes = INTENSE cycle like I originally stated.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What Halodrol is, is the strongest possible legal and effective prohormone available on the market, akin to Hi-Techs Superdrol

You guys need to understand, DESIGNER STEROIDS ARE ILLEGAL. If a company sold one in the USA, they're breaking the law. It's that simple.

The andro's are very powerful compounds, as proven by university studies, and we make them FAR stronger with the most advanced delivery system on the market.

Don't want to give them a chance? Your loss. Want to give them a shot like many did with Superdrol? You're gonna have a great cycle.
Don't worry take everything he says with a grain of salt he came her advocating BSL and running their underdosed Brutal 4ce and now want's to bash a far superior product LOL

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry take everything he says with a grain of salt he came her advocating BSL and running their underdosed Brutal 4ce and now want's to bash a far superior product LOL
haha, the BSL stuff is quality, but its nowhere near as high dosed as these. That's what gets to me about the bashing on these products, compare them to any competitor and it's not even close!!!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well personally i like longer runs than 4 weeks , most of this compounds start kickng in at second week , not much time to let those gainz to ,, marinate,, so to speak . Thanx for a answer

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well personally i like longer runs than 4 weeks , most of this compounds start kickng in at second week , not much time to let those gainz to ,, marinate,, so to speak . Thanx for a answer

I can respect that, I just also go by studies very much so, and with people gaining 10.4lbs in as little as 4 weeks, I just dont personally see the direct need to run 8 weeks. 6 weeks max IMO

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
haha, the BSL stuff is quality, but its nowhere near as high dosed as these. That's what gets to me about the bashing on these products, compare them to any competitor and it's not even close!!!
It's not about their quality more so the fact that they want you to spend $300 on a 1 compound cycle for the just the cycle lol... 50mg per serving 60 servings 100mg for 1 month?? LOL. C'mon.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not about their quality more so the fact that they want you to spend $300 on a 1 compound cycle for the just the cycle lol... 50mg per serving 60 servings 100mg for 1 month?? LOL. C'mon.
yea, and they're esterfied as well which reduces the total mg/cap amount even further. its a hard spend to justify

Hawkwarrior

Awards
When I first came here I didn't know anything but I've researched and learned a lot. So it should say something that someone as New to this as me can smell the horsecrap from this a mile away .
They're just attaching their andros to a proven name. So if I can smell this, what do you think seasoned guys think?
I can't believe you didn't think this would get flamed

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
yea, and they're esterfied as well which reduces the total mg/cap amount even further. its a hard spend to justify
Plus I have yet to see any study on how orally ingested esterified dhea compounds actually convert to an esterified target hormone...seems a bit fishy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus I have yet to see any study on how orally ingested esterified dhea compounds actually convert to an esterified target hormone...seems a bit fishy.
in reality, the ester makes no difference. it gets cleaved in the stomach. the compound still converts to the target hormone at the same efficiency

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
in reality, the ester makes no difference. it gets cleaved in the stomach. the compound still converts to the target hormone at the same efficiency
If it gets cleaved, you wind up with less active product ...so why include it if it serves no positive purpose but to sound cool?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone ever run a 4wk Halodrol cycle? Wasn't it typically recommended to go at least 6 weeks, and increase the dosage weeks 3-5? Curious.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it gets cleaved, you wind up with less active product ...so why include it if it serves no positive purpose but to sound cool?
I don't like esterfied orals, I'm agreeing with you.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh, thought I posted in here so as to stay on the up and up.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't like esterfied orals, I'm agreeing with you.
I disagree with both of you.
Esterfication is a better option than raw hormone.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a once per day dosing? So probably 100/100/50 on the 3 compounds?

How is that seen as the strongest legal prohormone on the market? What am I missing?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These threads just make me happy

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
The old halodrol circa 2005 had a quick half life and several doses, two atleast,were required through out the day. This one is only one.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why the hell are people bringing up the old halodrol in comparison to this? The old halo was actually halodrol not a Dhea blend

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
What's with the prop blends? Don't see OL or Sparta running prop blends in their DHEA products...

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Please, please, please...

everyone keep something in mind

A few months ago I mentioned Hi-Tech Superdrol on here and I got a ton of **** for it. I said "lets wait and see what people think..." and lo and behold, people were DAMN impressed.

Please, give us a shot to show you we didn't come to mess around. Halodrol is going to produce results VERY similar to the original

In your speculative honest opinion, how do you think Sup3r-2 at 500mg vs 75mg halodrol both at 6 weeks, which would be better in terms of lean bulking, i know we have no real world data but humor me.

You mean take a total shot in the dark? No comparison can be made. Even a hypothetical one. I'd assume 75mg Halodrol because it's a methylated steroid, and is active as is. Methyls tend to be much stronger than non-methyls. Plus 2-Andro doesn't have any logs completed at these dosages, and Halodrol does. We can't say what 2-Andro is fully capable of yet.
Just going to leave this here.... Two different reps for two different companies....

Not sure how you can say this new Halodrol is GOING to compare VERY similar results to the old without any hard evidence to back your claim.

^^This^^ vs a rep who is honest in saying methyls are obviously superior and no assumption can be made between a DHEA compounds results versus a methylated compounds results if no such logs are available.

If Halodrol DOES end up comparing in anyway to a methylated PH, then by all means hats off to your company. But until that time comes, and until they're are unsponsored logs I wouldn't be so quick to make such a bold statement....

End rant...

Time for bed

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's with the prop blends? Don't see OL or Sparta running prop blends in their DHEA products...
Well, it's a great idea ( for a company of course) , imagine how many ,,different,, products you can make by simply changing amount of each component , slap a catchy name and you good to go .

Night hog

Banned
Awards
So it's not really halodrol? Like Hi Techs Super Drol isn't the real Super Drol.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The name aside, I'm curious how a blend of 1 andro, 4 andro, and androsterone in unknown amounts can have similar or better results as Haladrol. Fwiw, when sponsored logs get 147 lbs of lean mass in 53 seconds with no sides - it looks suspicious as hell.

Assuming it's 100/100/50, wouldn't it be cheaper to purchase the products singularly and dose them properly to get better results?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just going to leave this here.... Two different reps for two different companies....

Not sure how you can say this new Halodrol is GOING to compare VERY similar results to the old without any hard evidence to back your claim.

^^This^^ vs a rep who is honest in saying methyls are obviously superior and no assumption can be made between a DHEA compounds results versus a methylated compounds results if no such logs are available.

If Halodrol DOES end up comparing in anyway to a methylated PH, then by all means hats off to your company. But until that time comes, and until they're are unsponsored logs I wouldn't be so quick to make such a bold statement....

End rant...

Time for bed
The name aside, I'm curious how a blend of 1 andro, 4 andro, and androsterone in unknown amounts can have similar or better results as Haladrol. Fwiw, when sponsored logs get 147 lbs of lean mass in 53 seconds with no sides - it looks suspicious as hell.

Assuming it's 100/100/50, wouldn't it be cheaper to purchase the products singularly and dose them properly to get better results?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, I swear.

You all said the EXACT same stuff about Superdrol, yet the reviews are fricking phenomonal on here as well as throughout the rest of the country...this stuff works.

Of COURSE mg/mg, dose for dose, you can't compare a methyl with a non-methyl like these. Thus why we're not offering 50mg of 1 single compound here and trying to compare it to 50mg of 4-chloro.

We have 5x the amount of actives in this, so yes, we're obviously compensating for the inherent lesser potency by offering much much higher active doses than the original as well as a far more beneficial delivery method.

if I had been wrong about Superdrol, I would think all of this was warranted. But its the SAME people making the SAME arguments after we'd have people producing extremely similar results to Superdrol, and matching the results of Halodrol is FAR easier.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nothing negative to say but these remind me of the old AMS kits/stacks that were around.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Logs without pictures are as credible as prop blends. Anyone can claim they put on 12lbs of lean mass.

A bunch of teens with little lifting history take a pill and actually eat for size for the first time in their lives... plus have the placebo drive to lift heavier and keep the workouts intense... Of course they're going to put on some weight.

Couple that with the feeling of "owing" for the free product and boom! 12lbs lean mass gain in 4 weeks! This stuff is amazing with no side effects...etc...

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Bump my own question...
It's that brocebo technology brah!
Just take my word for it and spend $60 plus supports plus pct and you'll see!!
Like @nursegrey says... Better stock up while you can!