Primeval labs or ???

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Looking for a good company that sells a complete stack. I ran primevals 1 and 4 andro and liked it and was told to run their nor19 and 1 andro next cycle. Is this a good company to stay with or should i go over to olympus or some other companies stacks? I would like to stay with one company though for all my purchases i don wanna have to buy from multiple sites to have a complete stack.

Hastur

Awards
Depending on your goals, there are several Olympus UK stacks that could fit your needs rather well. I'm running an Andros/Trest cycle now, all Olympus UK products, and absolutely loving it. Major PRs and body recomposition.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Heard alot about olympus, do they sell stacks? Or i piece it together depending on my goals

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Check out the Olympus UK stacks at sponsor sites like nutriverse OP. Think they might even have 20% discount there atm too.

We always coming out with something new, as well. New releases coming up that will be cycle staples.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Thanks for the help, will probably switch over next cycle

Hastur

Awards
Thanks for the help, will probably switch over next cycle
If you have any questions about what products to choose, dosages, cycle length, stacking. Just hit me up, brother! We just dropped SUP3R-2 recently, if lean bulking is your goal, that would be a great fit.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Thanks bro