Sustain Alpha - what am I doing wrong?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So, its week 3 and im not noticing any effect other than the opposite of whats written on the sales literature

Is the AI in it too strong, am I useing too much? Too little?

It says 3 pumps
Ive tired 3 pumps and 4 pumps ,with no effect other than more pumps the less libido!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What is your weight? Where are you applying it? When are you applying it?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So, its week 3 and im not noticing any effect other than the opposite of whats written on the sales literature

Is the AI in it too strong, am I useing too much? Too little?

It says 3 pumps
Ive tired 3 pumps and 4 pumps ,with no effect other than more pumps the less libido!
what were you using before SA and for how long?

I never went with 3-4 pumps, I always use 5-6

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine for 4 weeks prior to this

182 lbs

applying AM - 3-4 squirts

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
are you scrubbing your skin in the shower before application and giving it ample time to dry after you apply to your skin?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Drop the dose...try applying 1 pump before bed. That works for me.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
i am still the opinion that there is a batch without ingredients.
Ive already asked here but BPS didnt answer.
I had sustain Alpha 1 1/2 year ago and there were tiny particles in the "orange-brown-like clear" carrier
now it is just "orange-brown-like clear", without any tiny particles in the mix.
how does your sustain alpha gel look like?

mtmrfz

Cordeen What do you get from 1 pump before bed? Isn't that kind of low dosed?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am still the opinion that there is a batch without ingredients.
Ive already asked here but BPS didnt answer.
I had sustain Alpha 1 1/2 year ago and there were tiny particles in the "orange-brown-like clear" carrier
now it is just "orange-brown-like clear", without any tiny particles in the mix.
how does your sustain alpha gel look like?
I'd be surprised if it the product was/is supposed to have small, solid particles. I ran 2 bottles of SA and they were a homogeneous solution, slightly opaque, and orange-brown in color as you described.

Then again, while I did notice body composition improvements, it definitely hurt my libido, and I tried everything from 2-to-5 pumps. I was roughly ~180lbs at the time. I think it just murdered my estrogen.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yeah i may try one dose instead, it feels like too much pes erase.

it looks like shreks spunk

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's stronger than most think imo...with me anyway. Maybe because I am estrogen sensitive

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
One pump ups my libido off cycle and in the past when I ran it on cycle it maintains my libido.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know people who cant go over 1 pump. It can be much stronger on estrogen than suggested.

Dermacrine has the same 2 actives, at lower doses. Its possible that your body has adapted to the resveratrol/7,8 Benzo.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting, because I ignored my own advice with dermacrine which also wasnt working for me and went for 3-4 then by the end of the day when it sort of wore of it started to work in my favour. I went to 1 pump and it felt good, and everyone was "Whaaaa?? I do 8 pumps!!"

So, Ill try the same with this, and report back, 1 pump from now on.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen def has an effect on libido. Everybody reacts differently do products. For me, sustain gives me a sense of well being and increases my libido. Play with the dosages and timing of application.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats interesting, because I ignored my own advice with dermacrine which also wasnt working for me and went for 3-4 then by the end of the day when it sort of wore of it started to work in my favour. I went to 1 pump and it felt good, and everyone was "Whaaaa?? I do 8 pumps!!"

So, Ill try the same with this, and report back, 1 pump from now on.
Toff...let us know how that works.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
ok so at one pump I'm getting tingly sensation in my balls all day and an erecting that didn't want to go away. clearly the sweet spot for me
I was reading too high dhea in the dermacrine is also a libido killer so maybe one dose of that for future too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok so at one pump I'm getting tingly sensation in my balls all day and an erecting that didn't want to go away. clearly the sweet spot for me
I was reading too high dhea in the dermacrine is also a libido killer so maybe one dose of that for future too.
wow...that would make those products a fantastic bargain for you!!!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen def has an effect on libido. Everybody reacts differently do products. For me, sustain gives me a sense of well being and increases my libido. Play with the dosages and timing of application.
Estrogen acts like a SSRI in the brain and is therefore paramount to sense of well being and libido. Resveratrol on its own will either increase or decrease estrogen, depending on one's current hormone and binding-protein levels. For instance, if your SHBG is high-normal and your estrogen is low or mid-level, overall estrogen signaling maybe low as estrogens have much higher affinity for SHBG than androgens. In that case, resveratrol may knock the estrogen off SHBG, so to speak, thereby increasing free estrogen levels and improving mood and libido. Some will have other circumstances and will still get benefits but through a different mechanism. So it is mostly a matter of finding a dose that works but there will always be some that don't respond favorably.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's a bargain for me that's for sure...I guess I'm super sensitive...and it applies to other test boosters too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen acts like a SSRI in the brain and is therefore paramount to sense of well being and libido. Resveratrol on its own will either increase or decrease estrogen, depending on one's current hormone and binding-protein levels. For instance, if your SHBG is high-normal and your estrogen is low or mid-level, overall estrogen signaling maybe low as estrogens have much higher affinity for SHBG than androgens. In that case, resveratrol may knock the estrogen off SHBG, so to speak, thereby increasing free estrogen levels and improving mood and libido. Some will have other circumstances and will still get benefits but through a different mechanism. So it is mostly a matter of finding a dose that works but there will always be some that don't respond favorably.
Agreed. Which is why I said OP should play around with the dosage a bit until he finds his sweet spot :)