Alphamax xt or sup3r pct by Olympus labs?

Roman4129

Awards
Looking for a good pct product, I find that these are the best on the market right now. Just wanna know who has tried them and if it worked well.
Thank you

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a good pct product, I find that these are the best on the market right now. Just wanna know who has tried them and if it worked well.
Thank you
Comparing these two products, Sup3r Pct is more appropriate in a pct setting. Inb4 wrath of shilling.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Comparing these two products, Sup3r Pct is more appropriate in a pct setting. Inb4 wrath of shilling.
^^^This. I've use Super PCT many times in both the OG and the new and improved version. It always delivers.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sup3r pct is designed to be used as a pct, so I would suggest using that product along side of a SERM as your pct, depending on your cycle.

Alphamax XT would be a great product to follow up with after your PCT though. It contains a very complete ingredient profile that can help increase your natural testosterone while limiting cortisol and estrogen. A product like Alphamax XT would be ideal to ensure your body is working optimally after your cycle and pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Yep. Alphamax xt is more of a test booste rather than a pct product. So super pct will be better.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are both well formulated and either one can be used during PCT. In the end, it comes down to which ingredients one likes better. Some may like arimistane, f-95, DAA, etc. Super PCT does contain some support as well, but those are pretty cheap to begin with. In the end, either one, dosed with a SERM, will treat you well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They are both well formulated and either one can be used during PCT. In the end, it comes down to which ingredients one likes better. Some may like arimistane, f-95, DAA, etc. Super PCT does contain some support as well, but those are pretty cheap to begin with. In the end, either one, dosed with a SERM, will treat you well.
Well since there is 3 ingredients which directly target lowering SHBG, no it would not be a good thing during PCT. Great for after once your T has returned to homeostasis.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Super pct man. End of discussion :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both would be a great option, however I do think the idea of increasing free testosterone is overstated and likely not of a real issue, this really became of concern with products like Activate Xtreme and Mass FX when the main testosterone boosting effect of the total product was geared towards free testosterone, however a product like Alphamax XT, while it is a singular aspect of what it provides it is just one alongside boosting total testosterone, controlling estrogen, lowering prolactin, controlling cortisol and improving anabolic enviroment.

As previously stated you really couldn't go wrong with either, and while i see liver control/prolactin control more pertinent during the cycle is surely could'nt hurt during PCT as well!

Pick your favorite and go with it, either choice will provide great results!!!

Roman4129

Awards
Thank you! Going with super pct and will run alpha max after it. What would you recommend for a good serm, reduce xt?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Going with super pct and will run alpha max after it. What would you recommend for a good serm, reduce xt?
Lol, not sure if this is a grammar mistake or not. The way it reads is that you're asking if Reduce XT is a good SERM? Hopefully you know that RXT is in fact not a SERM. Otherwise, you need more education before cycling anything. Nolvadex or Clomid are the most common preferred SERMs.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r pct is designed to be used as a pct, so I would suggest using that product along side of a SERM as your pct, depending on your cycle.

Alphamax XT would be a great product to follow up with after your PCT though. It contains a very complete ingredient profile that can help increase your natural testosterone while limiting cortisol and estrogen. A product like Alphamax XT would be ideal to ensure your body is working optimally after your cycle and pct
So this is ok/safe to do? Always thought you were supposed to give your body a few weeks rest from everything after PCT. Good to know.

^^^This. I've use Super PCT many times in both the OG and the new and improved version. It always delivers.
At what point in PCT do you start this? Day one? Or wait a couple weeks in?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this is ok/safe to do? Always thought you were supposed to give your body a few weeks rest from everything after PCT. Good to know.

Start Sup3r PCT on day 1 same as your SERM.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what kind of cycle you're running, and what type of pct you're using. If you're using a SERM with Sup3r PCT for a 4-6 week pct protocol, then I don't see any issues with starting Alphamax XT after. If you want to however, you could give yourself a few weeks break before starting Alphamax XT and see how your body recovers and responds to your pct. Sounds like you're confused on what a SERM is though, ReduceXT is not a SERM.

I would follow the instructions on the label for Sup3r PCT, and if it isn't clear on when to start I would begin it day one

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Always thought you were supposed to give your body a few weeks rest from everything after PCT.
A rest from anything that is likely to suppress you again; you sure you not thinking of this, the old "cycle + PCT = time off"? None of the OTC products itt will suppress you.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on what kind of cycle you're running, and what type of pct you're using. If you're using a SERM with Sup3r PCT for a 4-6 week pct protocol, then I don't see any issues with starting Alphamax XT after. If you want to however, you could give yourself a few weeks break before starting Alphamax XT and see how your body recovers and responds to your pct. Sounds like you're confused on what a SERM is though, ReduceXT is not a SERM.
Thanks man. Yea I'll play it by ear and see how Im feeling after PCT ends. I will be doing the standard 4 week protocol with nolva/clomid.

Also, I never mentioned reduce xt. I def know what a serm is. Think you might have me confused w the OP =)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yea I'll play it by ear and see how Im feeling after PCT ends. I will be doing the standard 4 week protocol with nolva/clomid.

Also, I never mentioned reduce xt. I def know what a serm is. Think you might have me confused w the OP =)
Crap, I totally confused you with the OP, my apologies brother!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Between those two Alphamax XT hands down