Critique my next stack!

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm going to hop into a lean bulk beginning July 24th after my PL meet. For the time being though I need to stay below 182.98 lbs.
I've decided to put together a stack that I believe (based on users feedback here) will help to facilitate the lean gains I am looking for.
Please feel free to add.

FOOD
ArA
PA
Epicatechin
Protein
TMG
Creatine
Glutamine
Fish Oil
Forskolin 95
Possibly HMB but I'm not completely sold on it yet.

I was considering Laxogenin and Ecdysterone but it seems to be hit or miss with those.

Thanks!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid but maybe drop the HMB IMO it's better for cutting than bulking. Like I said, my opinion.

I would add Tr1umph as it will really compliment the ARA, just make sure you dose the ARA as far away from your fish oil as possible.

I have a rep code, lifter15 that'll get you 15% off BPS' TD Laxo product called Androcrine if you decide to go that route also.

Hope all that helps.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with Lifted, HMB is probably a waste for your goals. Better suited for a cut or preserving muscle in PCT.

Aside from that, nice stack!!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey guys I'm going to hop into a lean bulk beginning July 24th after my PL meet. For the time being though I need to stay below 182.98 lbs.
I've decided to put together a stack that I believe (based on users feedback here) will help to facilitate the lean gains I am looking for.
Please feel free to add.

FOOD
ArA
PA
Epicatechin
Protein
TMG
Creatine
Glutamine
Fish Oil
Forskolin 95
Possibly HMB but I'm not completely sold on it yet.

I was considering Laxogenin and Ecdysterone but it seems to be hit or miss with those.

Thanks!
Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted can cover you with the lax/ecdy, you wont be disappointed its a great product.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/iron-forged-nutrition-most-wanted/

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ARA - x-gels
Epicatechin - CEL EPI-PLEX

great stack bro!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not stack ArA with (-)epi until you run each solo first. Otherwise you'll have no idea which, is either one, had a positive impact for you. (-)epi seems like it is hit or miss with most, I would run that solo for sure.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I would not stack ArA with (-)epi until you run each solo first. Otherwise you'll have no idea which, is either one, had a positive impact for you. (-)epi seems like it is hit or miss with most, I would run that solo for sure.
I ran Folli about a year ago and noticed next to nothing

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Solid planning on your stack. Good idea to avoid taking any supplements you feel sketchy about.

If you want to try FD2, then I would wait until you are done with your initial go. See if it will work seeing as how you didn't have a good experience with the 1st version.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 with this. ArA+forskolin then your supporst supps should be a great stack.

ArA>-epi IMO