Great natty product for growth/strength?

paul.pav

Awards
Hi there

I've trained for a number of years and my staples are creating and protein for supps. I'd love to add something new to up my size and strength but often find natty stuff just to be over marketed crap. Can anyone recommend anything that actually works that isn't a sarm/ph/steroid? I've seen this ep1c stuff and laxogenin stuff doing the rounds recently but not convinced. Also natty test boosters haven't convinced me. Is there any hope for a good natty sup for size and strength? Advice from experience of used supplements that work welcomed. Thanks

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I would look into Phosphatidic Acid. It can be found in Soy Lecithin granules and there are a few products formulated with it in it already.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Phosphatidic Acid from either Soy Lecithin Granules (cheapest IIFYM and no gastric problems) or a concentrated capped version. Arachidonic Acid (ArA). HMB-CA Bulk Powder. Baking Soda (possible gastric issues). Instant Coffee (possible gastric issues) w/added L-Theanine.

The ArA is the only pricey one if you do 1.5g per workout for 50 workouts.

If you don't end up running to the toilet, that is a good poor man's stack - if you do, it didn't cost you much to find out :D

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidic Acid from either Soy Lecithin Granules (cheapest IIFYM and no gastric problems) or a concentrated capped version. Arachidonic Acid (ArA). HMB-CA Bulk Powder. Baking Soda (possible gastric issues). Instant Coffee (possible gastric issues) w/added L-Theanine.

If you don't end up running to the toilet, that is a good poor man's stack - if you do, it didn't cost you much to find out :D
The amount of baking soda you'd need to consume to reap the pH buffering benefits is unrealistic. I wouldn't consider adding this

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The amount of baking soda you'd need to consume to reap the pH buffering benefits is unrealistic. I wouldn't consider adding this
All the studies showing somewhere between ~5%-30% performance increases on Bench, Squats and Deads (among other things) was done with about 35g for 100Kg man. I take that every Bench/Squat/Dead day. You can even "Load" lesser amounts X many times a day for almost equal benefits. Have you read all the studies?

https://www.google.com/#q=suppversity+baking+soda+sodium+bicarb

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
People have run logs for several natural anabolics throughout the forums. Problem is they're usually running multiple compounds so you can't get a good idea what is working. If you want to try Laxo BPS has a product called Androcrine that is transdermal. (Lifter15 will get you 15% off) Olympus Labs has a TD and a Oral version of Laxo. Chaos & Pain has a laxo-epi blend called Legendary, there is Follidrone 2.0 by BLR, lots of look into and everyone responds different to em.
Sparta has a highly dosed Epi product just released. Zeus15 gets you 15% off that one.

I'm currently using Super Rhanderol by Primeval Labs, plant based steroid(non hormonal) seems to be doing good for me post PCT. Hit a PR on it with no other substances being ran besides preworkout. I'm on like week 6 of 8 with it.

I hear great things about SNS X Gels combined with OL Tr1ump but I haven't ran em yet.

Trial and error my friend, trial and error.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
AlphaMax XT has been my favorite natty product thus far. I am Increasing strength while cutting so I can only imagine running it at maintenance or on a bulk

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax XT has been my favorite natty product thus far. I am Increasing strength while cutting so I can only imagine running it at maintenance or on a bulk
OP I heard that one is good too.

paul.pav

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. With all the sarm hype have felt very tempted but at the end of the day it seems to me that it's not within the natural category so have decided not to pursue what is alphamax?

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Unfortunately not enough posts to link, but Performax Labs makes it. Fully dosed ingredients. A lot more than just a natty test booster. All around great supplement.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thing with Epi and Lax is you just have to try it for yourself to know how you respond. It is hit or miss, person to person. I personally respond well to Epi, while Lax didn't do so much for me. Some people are opposite, both, or none of the above.

A personal favorite natty combo is Epi and ArA. Always a solid 8 week pairing.

paul.pav

Awards
The thing with Epi and Lax is you just have to try it for yourself to know how you respond. It is hit or miss, person to person. I personally respond well to Epi, while Lax didn't do so much for me. Some people are opposite, both, or none of the above.

Nice one. What's ArA?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice one. What's ArA?
Arachidonic Acid. SNS X-Gels or MN X-Factor are the 2 leading products.

There is a whole science behind not only it's effectiveness, but how to run it properly. Be right back with a link to the ArA thread.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arachidonic Acid. SNS X-Gels or MN X-Factor are the 2 leading products.

There is a whole science behind not only it's effectiveness, but how to run it properly. Be right back with a link to the ArA thread.
OP, this guy knows what he's talking about! SNS X-gels is the gold standard for ARA supplementation.

paul.pav

Awards
Is anyone here not a rep for a supplement company?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
All the studies showing somewhere between ~5%-30% performance increases on Bench, Squats and Deads (among other things) was done with about 35g for 100Kg man. I take that every Bench/Squat/Dead day. You can even "Load" lesser amounts X many times a day for almost equal benefits. Have you read all the studies?

No the ones I've come across used absurd doses. If there's more recent research indicating efficacy at lower doses, I'm all ears.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. With all the sarm hype have felt very tempted but at the end of the day it seems to me that it's not within the natural category so have decided not to pursue what is alphamax?
Paul - I hear you but pretty much any supplement you put in your body is not natural :sad3:

paul.pav

Awards
Paul - I hear you but pretty much any supplement you put in your body is not natural :sad3:
Ok, but there's not natural and then there's not natural. Let's not get into semantics about paracetamol being as unnatural as steroids :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although AlphaMax XT does contain testosterone boosting ingredients, it is much more than your run of the mill natural testosterone booster. 3,4-Divanill at 1400mg/day, also contains 300mg Tongkat ali standardized for 2% eurycomanone and 10mg Boron Citrate, amazing combo for Free Testosterone. Ashwagandha and DHAA will help control cortisol.

performax-alphamax-xt-label.jpg

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards

Dma has that right. I personally love them both. Divided labs makes a good Lax. called Diverge, and BSL has Epicat which was awesome. Great results personally from those for me.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels by SNS, BMP by Evomuse, and Tr1umph by OL(or Soy Lecithin Granules for PA content) have all treated me well. Not a rep for any company and haven't tried others mentioned such as Laxo so can't comment.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
As ant mentioned a couple of posts up, and even psoted the label for AlphaMax Xt, it is one of the best natural anabolics on the market currently. It is fully open label so you know exactly how much fo what ingredient you are getting, and can even look up the individual ingredients on their own and their efficacious dosages to see if we meet them (spoiler: we do). There are a lot of different pathways that alphamax xt affects, and as such can only be labeled an Anabolic rather than a straight test booster (although it does contain many test boosting ingredients!).
We have somewhat recently reformulated Alphamax into Alphamax Xt, so if you decide to search on the forum for logs, please keep in mind that this new label is ,we believe, more comprehensive and better for you!

Other noteworthy mentions:
SNS X-gels / X-factor from Molecular Nutrition
Tr1umph Olympus Labs (provides PA among other goodies)
(-)epicatechin products (not to be confused with the now banned pro-hormone epistane due to their abbreviations of epi)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently on my second bottle of OG culter king(750mg PA) and love it, towards the end of the first bottle my strength went up loads, I'm running King solo too so there isn't anything else that I'm taking that could contribute to it except just working out hard/food etc..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on my second bottle of OG culter king(750mg PA) and love it, towards the end of the first bottle my strength went up loads, I'm running King solo too so there isn't anything else that I'm taking that could contribute to it except just working out hard/food etc..
OG King was a nice PA product; affordable as far as concentrated PA caps go.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OG King was a nice PA product; affordable as far as concentrated PA caps go.
Certainly is, and the place i get it from has a lot of it in stock still, so while its there I'm going to keep buying it

But after joining this forum and reading, i want to try a lot more then just PA haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Gels+PA getse my vote!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

A good list right here. I don't use BS often though, it was just painful to stomach lol

Hardedge

Awards
For size and strength, i second ArA and Phosphatidic acid. i used OL Tr1umph for the PA, for 6 weeks. I was eating at maintenance calories and gained a few pounds while being noticabley leaner, yet fuller, in the mirror. My strength also shot up a nice amount, my bench alone went up 20 lbs after that.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is there any logs/reviews of stacking pa/ara? I would be very interested to read some
Just look up the research on both, Wilson and Chemi-Nutra both have PA studies, and Examine just did a good rundown on ArA in their latest ERD. "Logs" and "Reviews" have waaaaaay too many variables involved to use as a decision making source IMO.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hi there

I've trained for a number of years and my staples are creating and protein for supps. I'd love to add something new to up my size and strength but often find natty stuff just to be over marketed crap. Can anyone recommend anything that actually works that isn't a sarm/ph/steroid? I've seen this ep1c stuff and laxogenin stuff doing the rounds recently but not convinced. Also natty test boosters haven't convinced me. Is there any hope for a good natty sup for size and strength? Advice from experience of used supplements that work welcomed. Thanks
Anabeta elite + and x-gels is a very common stack for strength and size. Very good feedback on this board for both products both as a standalone and stack. Throw in some ergonine and you will be dominating the gym bro.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Triumph and -epi, either epic unleash or folli 2.0 is a very good natty stack

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Odd question. I have used baking soda since I asked you about it. Only 2-3 days each week. I used it on my Monday squat and I weighed in at 191. Tuesday morning I weighed in at 195. Do you retain water when you consume it? I didn't look too bloated but I kinda felt that way. I work a warehouse job, sweat my ass off, and take in a gallon and a half of water a day.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Odd question. I have used baking soda since I asked you about it. Only 2-3 days each week. I used it on my Monday squat and I weighed in at 191. Tuesday morning I weighed in at 195. Do you retain water when you consume it? I didn't look too bloated but I kinda felt that way. I work a warehouse job, sweat my ass off, and take in a gallon and a half of water a day.
I'm no expert on water retention. I don't notice that BS makes me hold water, so if the increased sodium *is* doing it, it's not noticeable to me. I *do* get a lot of Potassium though. Ton's of Spinach, Tomato Juice, etc... and I add an extra gram with K Tablets. Maybe try increasing K intake with foods (preferably) and see. I believe there is "sweetspot" ratio for Na to K but you'd have to research - I know it's "more" K than Na.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi there

I am doing a 8 week Log for Androcrine/Non-Sponsored..I have put on 3 pounds of lean muscle and My lifts has increased.. now I am on Day 20,and I am feeling really good about BPS Androcrine..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
There is this product thats been out since 2005 that has been and remains the pretty much best legal and most effect natural product from strength/power/pumps and nutrient uptake.

Goes by the name of NOS ETHER. Search about it. Not one bad comment on here on the product in 11 yrs. It is also non-hormonal.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Its on sale all over the place right now for $35-$37, 60 servings.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
There is this product thats been out since 2005 that has been and remains the pretty much best legal and most effect natural product from strength/power/pumps and nutrient uptake.

Goes by the name of NOS ETHER. Search about it. Not one bad comment on here on the product in 11 yrs. It is also non-hormonal.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Anyone tried t?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Love how you start out with "There is this product"....:147:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Love how you start out with "There is this product"....:147:
Yeah, there is, there is a...I said "there is this" because its more of a legend around here. Not talked about often, but search back to 2007-2009
it was all the rage. A living legend. Now days, not just on AM but in general, consumers are not looking for performance products. If you look at
the top 10 supplement companies in the US, none of them make a "performance" product. Performance is the key to gains. No one is benching
400lbs walking around hella skinny.

Its a solid performance product from the days back when MAN made Clout and Body Octane, OG Size On was out, etc.

I move a lot of ETHER in the Netherlands and UK, the reason is Europeans are trying to move more weight around when they train. Americans usually are looking for SARMS, dreams, promises, next best "it looks new" but its still some plant products.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you consume 35 g of baking soda .? Mix it with water ,?

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hence a question ,

If you not drinking it then what get a spoon and go for it?
Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question but I'm not a rocket surgeon

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you consume 35 g of baking soda .? Mix it with water ,?
What you cooking up with that baking soda bro. Pretty sure this is the wrong forum for such talk. Lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hence a question ,

If you not drinking it then what get a spoon and go for it?
Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question but I'm not a rocket surgeon
Are you talking abt a product or baking soda. There is some crazy buffering studies out their w craxy sodium bicarbonate dosages. I just ignor them. Dont ingest that much baking soda. Only use it in the frig. To clean or for toothpaste

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Old Guy posted it ( one of the first posts ), and that made me curious.