Amino Recommendations?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Just wanting to see what products the AM community likes/dislikes as far as aminos go. I'm looking to buy some more soon, and want to try something new. I've used Scivation's X-Tend, iFN's COMPETE, Allmax's Aminocore, and a few others that weren't so notable. Hopefully someone can shine some light on a great product or two for me!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
If you like Xtend, you might want to check out the new Xtend Perform

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i have been using Diesel ade- get diesel love it- all i use

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Been wanting to try this...based solely on the name
i love it, reviewed it after i bought it and bought more. all i use. i know others have their fav's but this is mine

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
depends on what you're looking for to some degree as lots of products contain added ingredients for one thing or another

Gaspari's Aminolast, in addition to ridiculous flavoring, contains 2g taurine, as well as AmmoJECT, a patented amino combo designed to clear waste products in muscle tissue...it also contains 4.5g leucine and leucine peptides along with 1.25g isoleucine and 1.25g valine plus electrolytes

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIESELADE will give you 240g BCAAs per container (8g per scoop 30 scoops/ or 4g 60 1/2 scoops) which is in the top 3 in grams per container for a flavored BCAA product (most add up to 150-160g per container) It is also all natural with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Dieselade.com I know GET DIESEL has high quality performance BCAAs, but no matter what you use, do the math and look at the price you are paying per gram of BCAAs from the product. Also Ace-K sweetened BCAAs will always be on the low end in cost because they are easier to flavor.

Also question "amino" products promoted as BCAA products. Most amino products are mostly taurine and glycine. So if they do not say how many grams BCAAs then its for a reason.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OLs ENDUR3 is a formulation our R&D dept is particularly proud of:

Reactions: GNO
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
xtend and amino iv are both great products.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you like Xtend, you might want to check out the new Xtend Perform
Can't go wrong with Xtend as it has been on the market for over a decade. Xtend Perform is getting tons of incredible feedback on these boards.
Here are some logs with feedback from the AM Community:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282005-xtend-perform-black.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280586-better-than-your.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280480-scivation-xtend-perform.html

Peak02 added to Xtend Perform has been showing incredible feedback on recovery & perform in a matter of 7 days.

Universal Juiced Amino's, AEN Intrabolic, Omega Sports Strive, Prime Intra-MD or Intra MD EAA+ are all great options.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the DIESELADE and believe it is a Great natural product with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. I am a rep for the company so I know you will take my advice with a grain of salt, but try it, you will not be disappointed!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the DIESELADE and believe it is a Great natural product with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. I am a rep for the company so I know you will take my advice with a grain of salt, but try it, you will not be disappointed!!
Favorite amino by far. Stuffs legit.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to give dieselade a try. I know I like there other products

compan

compan

Awards
I use a compete rainbow sherbet pretty regularly but formutech endurance is worth checking out. It has added BA, cit mal and COP. Or if you really wanted something different, Off The Chain. Aminos w/ added DMAA

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Great info in here so far guys...thanks for all the input. I haven't used anything from iFN in a while, especially not since they've debuted new flavors of compete. I've only used Tangerine and and Fruit Punch, but was not disappointed. I forgot to add that I've used, and was a huge fan of, Gaspari's Size-On. I know it's more than aminos, but I used it as an intra, as I do with all my amino supps, and I liked it a lot. Looks like I'll be doing some homework with all these suggestions haha.

Also, DIESEL-ADE looks to be a strong competitor here...I've seen it brought up in various threads and didn't see anything bad about it.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Great info in here so far guys...thanks for all the input. I haven't used anything from iFN in a while, especially not since they've debuted new flavors of compete. I've only used Tangerine and and Fruit Punch, but was not disappointed. I forgot to add that I've used, and was a huge fan of, Gaspari's Size-On. I know it's more than aminos, but I used it as an intra, as I do with all my amino supps, and I liked it a lot. Looks like I'll be doing some homework with all these suggestions haha.

Also, DIESEL-ADE looks to be a strong competitor here...I've seen it brought up in various threads and didn't see anything bad about it.
The Compete Blue Razz is legit one of the best tasting blue razz supps I've ever had. Full srs.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled labs Purple Wrath is pretty tasty from the samples that I have tried.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone chime in on how the flavoring is for endure?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll add a +1 for dieselade, if for nothing more than the cheap shipping on get diesel site for intl customers :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll add a +1 for dieselade, if for nothing more than the cheap shipping on get diesel site for intl customers :D
Chuck does a Great Job of getting orders out quick !!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone chime in on how the flavoring is for endure?
Endur is good flavoring is decent but I had issues with mixibility. I always had a good bit of powder on the bottom of the shaker no matter how much water or shaking I did. I preferred the pinacolada over the dragon fruit.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Endur is good flavoring is decent but I had issues with mixibility. I always had a good bit of powder on the bottom of the shaker no matter how much water or shaking I did. I preferred the pinacolada over the dragon fruit.
Was that endur3+ (with the carb10)?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes it was
What Ive found can help is to do a pre mix of the powder and, say, 2-300ml water, shake that sh1t up good for about a minute, then add balance of water and shake again.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recoverpro is a great value for bcaa products...I'm also a fan of humapro, chain d out, and compete for intra workout

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Recoverpro is a great value for bcaa products...I'm also a fan of humapro, chain d out, and compete for intra workout
Yes compete reminds me of humapro in taste Guess that's not surprising.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AI Sports RecoverPro. It is inexpensive and tastes good. I can't really justify the price for myself for any other aminos.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with Compete or Xtend, I've used plant of both and really enjoy each.

Have you considered trying Formutexh Endurance BCAA or ALR Humapro. Both offer unique advantages over just a straightforward amino supplement.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get D Pucc.jpg

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a quote from a user above and from TheHuge xtyler

Quote Originally Posted by EMG81 View Post
I've had about a week of workouts using Endur3+, and all I can do is rave about it. I've experienced a noticeable increase in endurance, decrease in rest periods, and deep, consistent pumps. It sits lightly in my stomach and doesn't slow me down at all. The flavor is mild, to my palate, and I've no problem going through a thirty two ounce water bottle throughout my sessions.
Obviously different people will respond differently to supplements, but man oh man is this a home run for me.
You're experiencing exactly what you're supposed to with Endur3. It's a true ergogenic and actually sustains anabolism.
The formula is definitely unique. Most products have random EAA ratios, we use the perfect stoichiometric ratio to support long lasting protein synthesis (this alone puts Endur3 miles ahead of its competitors). No guesswork, our EAA matrix is a masterpiece, literally. It took a lot of hard work.
Then you have two proven natural anabolics/ergogenics: Epicatechin and Schizandra. Both dosed properly in order to achieve substantial and noticable effects. Full dose of Agmatine not just for the pleasant pump but also increased cAMP, more fat oxidation, raised carnitine synthesis, more adiponectin, improved mitochondrial function, more UCPs, and enhanced EAA delivery to muscle tissue.
You get powerful muscle cells hydration for a permissive additional effect on anabolism/hypertrophy.
Taurine to potentiate BCAA's effects on recovery and boost calsequestrin level for optimal muscle contraction.

I other words, if I had enough money to buy ONE supplements only, it'd be Endur3.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a quote from a user above and from TheHuge xtyler

Obviously different people will respond differently to supplements, but man oh man is this a home run for me.
You're experiencing exactly what you're supposed to with Endur3. It's a true ergogenic and actually sustains anabolism.
The formula is definitely unique. Most products have random EAA ratios, we use the perfect stoichiometric ratio to support long lasting protein synthesis (this alone puts Endur3 miles ahead of its competitors). No guesswork, our EAA matrix is a masterpiece, literally. It took a lot of hard work.
Then you have two proven natural anabolics/ergogenics: Epicatechin and Schizandra. Both dosed properly in order to achieve substantial and noticable effects. Full dose of Agmatine not just for the pleasant pump but also increased cAMP, more fat oxidation, raised carnitine synthesis, more adiponectin, improved mitochondrial function, more UCPs, and enhanced EAA delivery to muscle tissue.
You get powerful muscle cells hydration for a permissive additional effect on anabolism/hypertrophy.
Taurine to potentiate BCAA's effects on recovery and boost calsequestrin level for optimal muscle contraction.

I other words, if I had enough money to buy ONE supplements only, it'd be Endur3.
Once again, this product should be used by every single serious lifter. A must-have, literally.
Possibly the most underrated single supplement ever, most haven't fully realized its potential....yet.

If Endur3 is not in your arsenal yet, you're selling yourself short.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again, this product should be used by every single serious lifter. A must-have, literally.
Possibly the most underrated single supplement ever, most haven't fully realized its potential....yet.

Any chance for a "Lemon Drop" or "Orange" type Endur3 flavor in the future? That's the only thing that's been stopping me :(

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well said. I agree 110%. This a game changer in it's category.

EMG81

Awards

I stand by my quote above. Endur3+ is a staple for me now.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Compete in my mind is SO much more than a standard Amino based product. I have been using it for a while and I just feel better on it versus some of the other BCAA products on the market

PLUS the flavoring on it is great, I am a HUGE fan of the Very Cherry Lime and the Rainbow Sherbet!!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost only use Recoverpro. It's typically the cheapest per serving I can find unless there is a good sale on some other brand.
yeah it's really good stuff....for awhile I would use 1 scoop recoverpro and 1 scoop compete intraworkout and loved the combo

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Well said. I agree 110%. This a game changer in it's category.
Ok, I was going to write a bunch of stuff (that would probably piss some people off :D) but decided to hold off and order a jug since stack3d50 almost makes it a buck per serv. I got zilch from Intra-MD, so my log book better show some GAINZZZZZZZZZ after a jug of Endure+, we'll see and I'll report back ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I was going to write a bunch of stuff (that would probably piss some people off :D) but decided to hold off and order a jug since stack3d50 almost makes it a buck per serv. I got zilch from Intra-MD, so my log book better show some GAINZZZZZZZZZ after a jug of Endure+, we'll see and I'll report back ;)
I use intra stuff mostly for recovery to train more often...which can lead to more gains :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
In for Anton Ego-esque review :D

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I use intra stuff mostly for recovery to train more often...which can lead to more gains :)
I train 7 days a week. 1 day resistance, 1 day 40min of MISS cardio - alternating forever. I'm *trying* to force myself to take a complete day off after day 7. I am always psyched to lift/do cardio. I eat 60-120min before weights. I sleep like a rock for a solid 9 every night, with one wakeup piss break (due to just the amount of liquid consumed in a day - on vacation I sleep right through, so it ain't my prostate...yet :D). So like I said - "Game Changer" and "Perfect Stoichiometric Ratio" are big words - we'll see what the log says :D

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs

With the epi in endur3, any issue stacking with ep1c? Too much?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs

With the epi in endur3, any issue stacking with ep1c? Too much?
Nope, not generally. I use Endur3 daily plus 1-2 pumps of Epic Unleashed and 2 caps PWO and no issues whatsoever other than crazy vascularity during workouts;).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely understand the skepticism. Glad you're giving it a shot. I was never a big fan of BCAA's or intra drinks in the past. I just didn't notice much increase in performance even though I knew such type Supps are beneficial to muscle growth. This is much more than just BCAA's and carbs. Let us know what you think:).