Stack advice for recomp!!

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, recently back from my honeymoon which I did a 12wk cut for dropping from 181lbs to 162lbs...still hovering around 19%bf. Within those 12wks I used Alphamax XT (off the back of a short OL Ostarine run), OL ignit3, Ammo & later on some Epitome.

I feel I have a fair bit of visceral fat, so I'm thinking of running something like Ammo or Reduce XT for that?

I'd like to try Ep1c Unleashed...

Would that be a good stack, or is there something better I could try?

N.b I have PES F95 on the way with my insider protein!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think at 19% bodyfat, I would look more into diet, training and cardio. You can easily lose some fat without introducing supplements at this point. Perhaps just stick with your basics for now and eat at a deficit.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great progress, sounds like a great stack coming your way too.

Are you positive you're 19% at 162lbs?

If BF if still above 15 I'd say keep cutting, and lifting with what you already have for now

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate your input guys. I am working on my diet continuously, and trying to figure what macros work for me at a sustainable deficit. I did to 3wks of PSMF with good success!

I'm pretty sure I'm around 19% :( @ 5'10, 162lbs. I agree I need to cut, I think getting down to 150 would be low enough for me to recomp from, don't think I'd want to go any lower!

Would ep1c help to retain muscle whilst I continue cutting?

I do hear you AntM1564 re: I do t need to introduce supps, I'm just a supp whore!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ep1c is marketed to an ends that should help if you have the budget. On top of the F95 that should treat you well.

Are you using anything else?
Staples/basics?

Because if not, (even if so) Ergonine is a great consideration here to get nine proven ergogens to help you every step of the way here.

1 scoop/day is all you need to get a good boost. This has your daily creatine anhydrous, Betaine Anhydrous, HICA, LCLT/Choline, and more.

All studied to improve performance, lots of carry over to building lean mass and losing fat mass should come nicely + that Forskolin

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think ep1c unleashed would definitely be a solid addition to your F95 to help you hold on to your lean muscle mass.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift, before my holiday I was using PES Select, Orange triad, and the fatloss supps already mentioned.

Only been back a few days, not back into the swing of things, jet lag really hit me!! Still using Select and Orange triad daily.

So would you say money would be better spent on say E9 rather than ep1c or something else to aid the cut?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great thing about those two options is that they could still be stacked, if the budget is there.

Running just one, know that I'm a PEScience rep so it's almost unfair of me to say anything vs. another company's product.

In my opinion though, if you are using nothing currently in Ergonine, you need that in your life lol. I used to pay monthly for 4-5 bulks of what is now in here for me in one scoop. These are some of the most studied ingredients around to benefit you here.

You can get it here:
http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2005159

For 29.99 for 30 servings, dollar a day.
Well then save more with "anabolic05"

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate your input guys. I am working on my diet continuously, and trying to figure what macros work for me at a sustainable deficit. I did to 3wks of PSMF with good success!

I'm pretty sure I'm around 19% :( @ 5'10, 162lbs. I agree I need to cut, I think getting down to 150 would be low enough for me to recomp from, don't think I'd want to go any lower!

Would ep1c help to retain muscle whilst I continue cutting?

I do hear you AntM1564 re: I do t need to introduce supps, I'm just a supp whore!!
If you want to use supps, get a quality protein powder, pre workout (if you need it), fish oil and creatine. For creatine, check out PowerMax XT. You get a full dose of creatine, full dose of l-alanyl- l-glutamine for recover and a full dose of betanine. Betanine might be something you're interested in. It can improve body composition, give the articles below a read.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

Supplements are good and can be beneficial, but I would say get a good base before you go and invest money in more "exotic" supplements. Supplements will only help so much, the majority of your progress is going to come from diet and training alone. You can achieve a lot with a solid diet, training regime and some of your staples like protein powder, multi and creatine.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again guys :) will have a rethink, get my recalculated cals/macros pinned down and start next week from there.

I used E9 when it came out in the UK on the recommendation from Ben - I did enjoy it, but had a few other supps on the go so wouldn't know for sure how well it worked for me!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Good stack would be ammo, ep1c, and straight forskolin or a product with it like alphamax xt or anabeta elite. With the right cardio technique extra yohimbine hcl can be great for recomp. Cheapest but effective stack would be caffeine tabs, y-hcl, and forskolin all together for about $30 right now, otherwise a more complex stack could run you some $$

compan

compan

Awards
Finish Line. Full doses of LCLT, Betaine, Creatine HCL, BA and 6g BCAA 4:1:1. Great staple supp for any stack, recomp, cutting or bulking.

Outside of supps, I'd look into adding some HIIT 3-4 days a week.