OL 1AD and 4AD

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys..

Would like to know if, is it worth running 4 weeks.. Or should i go 8?

And should i put something extra in there.. Was thinking 11oxo 450 mg a day...

Dont know what else...Maybe Episterone ? Or Androsterone=?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
4 weeks is fine, 6 to 8 week better though. But, the longer youre on the greater the potential sides (lipids, bp, etc).

Bulking, cutting, ?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is fine, 6 to 8 week better though. But, the longer youre on the greater the potential sides (lipids, bp, etc).

Bulking, cutting, ?
Àtm fatloss... But when im "done" im gonna go on cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Àtm fatloss... But when im "done" im gonna go on cycle.
Id prolly do 1andro and epiandro. Thatd be ample for a good cycle. If you wanted to go all out, maybe add in 11kt and dermacrine. But, once you throw in an AI and SERM, that would get expensive.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I thought he was talking bout the real 1ad and 4ad lol

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Id prolly do 1andro and epiandro. Thatd be ample for a good cycle. If you wanted to go all out, maybe add in 11kt and dermacrine. But, once you throw in an AI and SERM, that would get expensive.
I already have the 1ad and 4ad. ..Maybe add the Epiandro?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, up to you, Id be more inclined to add in 11kt or dermacrine IF I was going to add anything else.
Okay. 11kt i can get my hands on :D What about pct??? Did a full cycle og real 4AD and didnt do much for a pct...Just good ol PES Erase.. And vitamines.....

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, up to you, Id be more inclined to add in 11kt or dermacrine IF I was going to add anything else.
Just found a bottle of 11kt from iron legion :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Yea man I can't get it but only local source when you live in the country there's always that one house were ...........��
Got my stash from the UK :D we dont havvev shjiat here in denmark

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Got my stash from the UK :D we dont havvev shjiat here in denmark
At least your getting it at all ...alot of ppl bust my chops for em but I am not risking myself.. UK has everything I wanna go to Asia see what is up with the big dogs

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Okay. 11kt i can get my hands on :D What about pct??? Did a full cycle og real 4AD and didnt do much for a pct...Just good ol PES Erase.. And vitamines.....
Id do full 4 week SERM (clom, or nolva, or torem). And, have AI (exem) available just in case.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
At least your getting it at all ...alot of ppl bust my chops for em but I am not risking myself.. UK has everything I wanna go to Asia see what is up with the big dogs
It's pretty good over here in the uk, they've recently bought out a nanoparticulated 1-test, apparently it's meant to be a solid product with insane gains! I don't get why nothing banned here haha

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't get why nothing banned here haha
Because the Brits have more common sense in this area - lots of BS politics over here. They'll snort Coke off of a hooker's a$$, then wander down the hall and pass a law banning a hormone from you. All because of some BS American "ideal" of "fair" **while they've been juicing up the Olympic teams since the 60's...** Don't get me started... :)

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Because the Brits have more common sense in this area - lots of BS politics over here. They'll snort Coke off of a hooker's a$$, then wander down the hall and pass a law banning a hormone from you. All because of some BS American "ideal" of "fair" **while they've been juicing up the Olympic teams since the 60's...** Don't get me started... :)
Yea and then you go to Asia walk down the road ask for hgh test andridiol and anything else lol and they say here you are sir would you like a clean syringe Lmfao

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty good over here in the uk, they've recently bought out a nanoparticulated 1-test, apparently it's meant to be a solid product with insane gains! I don't get why nothing banned here haha
Did you try the 1tnano ? Was wondering if it was worth it... Used the 4ad from Fusion and loved it! And what about now UK is leaving the Eu no more fun for me :( Hoping that the mail still goes trou

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Did you try the 1tnano ? Was wondering if it was worth it... Used the 4ad from Fusion and loved it! And what about now UK is leaving the Eu no more fun for me :( Hoping that the mail still goes trou
Nah I haven't yet, gonna do a run early next year though, my mates run nano1t and liquitren (also fusion) for a recomp, ended up keeping 7lb and lost 2%bf so yeah I'd say it's worth it but probably stacked with something! Fusion generally bring solid supplements

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60's?? More like late 1920s and then it increased even more right before ww2. Hell fdr put some of the world's greatest minds on creating new steriods, to help beat the Germans in Olympics. Boy did it work! Oh and not to mention to cough cough meth cough cough that they used right before competing.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
My buddy jumped more than 100lbs on squats from the nano1t and a dhea base in 3 weeks. His muscles are anabolic all day long, and it definitely kicks for him like a hardener and extreme strength gainer.. Also, he never gets tired at the gym, which indicates that his endurance is through the roof

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Personally, i would run it with their androtest base, havoc, and the nano 1t.. The androtest for lethargy, and testbase, havoc, for lean muscle and recomp, and the 1t for strength, endurance, and pump

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing will change for 2 years apparently, I watched a video from the British embassy stating this but you never know mate, hopefully it won't. I live in Spain so I was wondering that.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Bulking, cutting, ?
Hi again you beutiful man ! :D hjjahahaha. Was wondering.... Would this not be a nice product to add in my cycle EPG Epi lean ??

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hi again you beutiful man ! :D hjjahahaha. Was wondering.... Would this not be a nice product to add in my cycle EPG Epi lean ??
So what exactly are you wanting to do?

And what products do you already have for your cycle?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

ad 1 ad 4 11oxo .. And dont have Epi yet. Heard it gives great energy

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

First of all i want to lose fat.. I have a diet i follow for that. And when i have lost the pound i want i will cyclke the OL products.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
ad 1 ad 4 11oxo .. And dont have Epi yet. Heard it gives great energy
Id fathom a guess its the epiandro doing most of the leg work there. But, the product has a really low dose. For the price, Id be inclined to go for a straight epiandro product that delivers much more compound per/cap or per bottle. I reckon youd want epiandro dosed at least 500mg/day. With epilean, thats 5 caps, and youd chew through a 45$ bottle in under 20 days.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Id fathom a guess its the epiandro doing most of the leg work there. But, the product has a really low dose. For the price, Id be inclined to go for a straight epiandro product that delivers much more compound per/cap or per bottle. I reckon youd want epiandro dosed at least 500mg/day. With epilean, thats 5 caps, and youd chew through a 45$ bottle in under 20 days.
PL have a bottle with the count of 120 at the same Price would that be a better option?!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established