Dosing my first Natty Stack.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
My Stats: 6'3 and 200lbs, not sure about bodyfat but im fairly lean and trying to gain lean mass.

Currently i have;
Anabeta Elite
Follidrone 2.0
3x PES Forskolin 95
Reduce XT

I am currently only using ABE and F95 (Still in the first week for both).

I am dosing 1 ABE and 1 F95 around 9 am with breakfast (500~ Cals), 2 ABE with post workout meal around 12 noon (1500~ Cals) and 1 ABE and 1 F95 with dinner around 7pm (1000~ Cals).

I planned to run Follidrone 2.0 after i finish my ABE bottle as i have never used any of these products before.

Any advice on dosing all of these and how and when i can add in Reduce XT to my stack. Or other products suggestions to add.

Thanks a lot!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that is a great natty run. I'd run the reduce xt with your follidrone 2.0. That should help you dry out.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT can go anywhere really. Dose it one pill upon waking, one 4 hrs later, and one post workout.

How is your stomach doing with the ABE+F95? That is too much forkoslin for some people's stomachs.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have used forskolin after my use of ABE. I'd also throw in some ArA

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Reduce XT can go anywhere really. Dose it one pill upon waking, one 4 hrs later, and one post workout.

How is your stomach doing with the ABE+F95? That is too much forkoslin for some people's stomachs.
No stomach problems at all, no discomfort. And thanks for the suggestion!

I would have used forskolin after my use of ABE. I'd also throw in some ArA
Is there a specific reason for dosing it after ABE? Too much Forskolin? I'm trying to get at least 100mg of F95 per day. Thanks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ABE + ARA (SNS X-Gels) is a very popular stack used by many respected members here on AM. Consider it for your next natty stack.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
ABE + ARA (SNS X-Gels) is a very popular stack used by many respected members here on AM. Consider it for your next natty stack.
How would I dose the XGels if I got them? And could I use it alongside Follidrone?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would I dose the XGels if I got them? And could I use it alongside Follidrone?
Take them preworkout. Empty stomach is best. Add in a baby aspirin (81mg) or carnitine salt and GMS (not Hydromax) or soy lecithin to emulsify the ArA. You can take Triumph by OL and it has Soy Lecithin and a carnitine salt

6 caps preworkout treats most people right.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you liking the ABE OP? Just curious as i see you say you are running it but don't see any feedback.

Definitely a tried and true combo there. Good suggestion.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
How are you liking the ABE OP? Just curious as i see you say you are running it but don't see any feedback.

Definitely a tried and true combo there. Good suggestion.
Im currently 1.5 weeks in and don't see much of a difference so far, strength, weight and visual seems the same. Giving it more time. I kept my diet the same as before I started ABE. 200P 400C 85F

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im currently 1.5 weeks in and don't see much of a difference so far, strength, weight and visual seems the same. Giving it more time. I kept my diet the same as before I started ABE. 200P 400C 85F
I would have expected to hear of some appetite increase as well as strength but just after 2 weeks is about where the sweet spot is. If I'm reading right you are only running 1 month on ABE? I prefer the 2 month cycles with it as typically from week 3 on it doesn't seem to fade on benefits for me. Making that extra month of running that much more beneficial. Keep me posted please brother.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
I would have expected to hear of some appetite increase as well as strength but just after 2 weeks is about where the sweet spot is. If I'm reading right you are only running 1 month on ABE? I prefer the 2 month cycles with it as typically from week 3 on it doesn't seem to fade on benefits for me. Making that extra month of running that much more beneficial. Keep me posted please brother.
Will do, I'm always fairly hungry. It might be there, but not insanely noticeable. And that's good to hear, yeah, currently only doing one month. I've heard nothing but good things about 2 months. Was planning on follidrone on the second month. But will keep posted, probably a weekly update might as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do, I'm always fairly hungry. It might be there, but not insanely noticeable. And that's good to hear, yeah, currently only doing one month. I've heard nothing but good things about 2 months. Was planning on follidrone on the second month. But will keep posted, probably a weekly update might as well.
Good deal bro. If you can get your hands on another bottle try teaming it with xgels for sure. Killer stack and will compliment it immensely.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
As everyone has said, ABE is awesome at 2 months. I ran 2 months of ABE and Core Hard. I am now in week 5 of Follidrone 2.0 and El1minate (arimistane product ). I'm also taking 100mg of forskolin per day. I dose 2 folli pre workout and 1 about 8-10 hours later about 1 hour before a meal.

I was really skeptical about follidrone 2.0 but I'm really liking it so far. Increased pumps,strength, and endurance. I'm working my butt off in the gym and my diet is perfect BUT I have noticed positive effects and faster recovery. Good stuff IMO

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As everyone has said, ABE is awesome at 2 months. I ran 2 months of ABE and Core Hard. I am now in week 5 of Follidrone 2.0 and El1minate (arimistane product ). I'm also taking 100mg of forskolin per day. I dose 2 folli pre workout and 1 about 8-10 hours later about 1 hour before a meal.

I was really skeptical about follidrone 2.0 but I'm really liking it so far. Increased pumps,strength, and endurance. I'm working my butt off in the gym and my diet is perfect BUT I have noticed positive effects and faster recovery. Good stuff IMO
Solid feedback brother. Whats this core hard you speak of?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid feedback brother. Whats this core hard you speak of?

Core Hard

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 28 (days)

Amount Per 3 Caps
% Daily Value*
Phosphatidyl Serine 50% 500mg †
KSM-66® Full-spectrum Ashwagandha root extract (5% Withanolides) 600mg †
N-Coumaroyldopamine 40mg †
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg †
L-Theanine
300mg †

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Core Hard

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 28 (days)

Amount Per 3 Caps
% Daily Value*
Phosphatidyl Serine 50% 500mg †
KSM-66® Full-spectrum Ashwagandha root extract (5% Withanolides) 600mg †
N-Coumaroyldopamine 40mg †
3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg †
L-Theanine
300mg †
Yep this is it!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
My Stats: 6'3 and 200lbs, not sure about bodyfat but im fairly lean and trying to gain lean mass.

Currently i have;
Anabeta Elite
Follidrone 2.0
3x PES Forskolin 95
Reduce XT

I am currently only using ABE and F95 (Still in the first week for both).

I am dosing 1 ABE and 1 F95 around 9 am with breakfast (500~ Cals), 2 ABE with post workout meal around 12 noon (1500~ Cals) and 1 ABE and 1 F95 with dinner around 7pm (1000~ Cals).

I planned to run Follidrone 2.0 after i finish my ABE bottle as i have never used any of these products before.

Any advice on dosing all of these and how and when i can add in Reduce XT to my stack. Or other products suggestions to add.

Thanks a lot!
Anabeta or pr xt are my fav natty enhancers

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dosing looks good, you should see all of this yielding result soon.

Im on week 6 of ABE+ and extra Forskolin

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Really thinking of getting xgels soon, just the dosing and what to take them with is quite confusing.

Also, how long is it okay to use forskolin95? Is it recommended to cycle off?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Really thinking of getting xgels soon, just the dosing and what to take them with is quite confusing.

Best runs are 8-12 weeks IMO.
Labels can vary and recommend after 8. Safety studied much longer than this though

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, def get x gels

About 12 weeks

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Update: Day 17, noticing more hunger the past two days. Weight still within the same 2lbs I've been fluctuating between, strength seems to be increasing slowly, managed to hit an extra rep on my DB Bench Press. Will update again next week.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Also thinking about getting OL Ignit3 to stack with Follidrone, would I still be able to possibly put on lean mass while amplifying the fat burning by adding ignit3?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Day 17, noticing more hunger the past two days. Weight still within the same 2lbs I've been fluctuating between, strength seems to be increasing slowly, managed to hit an extra rep on my DB Bench Press. Will update again next week.
Good deal brother. I was shocked you hadn't already seen that increase in hunger but knew it would show before long. Slow gains are good gains man. Especially if you are taking in more from the increase in hunger. Thanks for the feedback.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also thinking about getting OL Ignit3 to stack with Follidrone, would I still be able to possibly put on lean mass while amplifying the fat burning by adding ignit3?
Most likely not. Pretty much impossible to put on muscle and via natty supps.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
It may help keep you lean somewhat but you probably won't be able to add significant mass and burn alot of fat at the same time without anabolics (unless you just have God-like genetics). Honestly Anabeta Elite and follidrone both have done a pretty good job of nutrient repartitioning for me (helped with staying lean).

IMO I wouldn't waste my money on a thermo if you are trying to add lean mass. However, if you're cutting it's a different story of course

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Most likely not. Pretty much impossible to put on muscle and via natty supps.
It may help keep you lean somewhat but you probably won't be able to add significant mass and burn alot of fat at the same time without anabolics (unless you just have God-like genetics). Honestly Anabeta Elite and follidrone both have done a pretty good job of nutrient repartitioning for me (helped with staying lean).

IMO I wouldn't waste my money on a thermo if you are trying to add lean mass. However, if you're cutting it's a different story of course
Thanks for the replies, guess that answers that! Only going for lean gains atm.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agree here. Just keep letting the products do there thing. If you are looking to cut later you can add it later. ABE like mentioned should do enough for what you are looking for.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
So, thinking of starting a daily log when I start follidrone in about 1.5 weeks.

In addition to follidrone 2.0 i was looking on adding a laxogenin product to run along side it. Opinions?

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
So when I start Follidrone 2.0, I plan to run Str3ngth Unleashed, F95 and Reduce XT as well.

Any opinions on dosing these?

I also do plan to log this, and do before and after pics.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when I start Follidrone 2.0, I plan to run Str3ngth Unleashed, F95 and Reduce XT as well.

Any opinions on dosing these?

I also do plan to log this, and do before and after pics.
Great stack. I would run the F95 at least 12 weeks.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you really going to run 3, 4 or 5 different things for the first time, together? I would not advise that.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Are you really going to run 3, 4 or 5 different things for the first time, together? I would not advise that.
I agree but I would think either pick follidrone 2.0 or str3ngth and then run the other two products with it. Not only would you save money but you could see how your body reacts to the products. You really don't NEED the reduce xt but I don't see any harm in throwing it in IMO. I've always really like forskolin as well

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another natty supplement that you can take is Agmatine. There are many users of Agmatine on this forum and the benefits are plentiful: long lasting pumps, increased nitric oxide synthesis, and better overall body composition. In fact, SNS just came out with Agmatine XT, which is more dosage of Agmatine at the same price!

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
I agree but I would think either pick follidrone 2.0 or str3ngth and then run the other two products with it. Not only would you save money but you could see how your body reacts to the products. You really don't NEED the reduce xt but I don't see any harm in throwing it in IMO. I've always really like forskolin as well
Thanks for the advice, i will definitely rethink my approach.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice, i will definitely rethink my approach.
I really hope you do. You cannot determine what works and what doesn't work if you're using so many things at once. Not all supplements work for everyone.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hope you do. You cannot determine what works and what doesn't work if you're using so many things at once. Not all supplements work for everyone.
Good advice. It would be trouble trying to attribute any benefits when throwing a handful of products never used prior in all at once. Keep it simple and remember diet and training have to be on point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
Supplements 9
Supplements 6
Supplements 5