Natty Stack - Help

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Hello! I'm currently running Anabeta Elite. I decided to run it for a weeks and I'm in the last half of the 8 weeks. I'm going to run the stack Alphamax XT with X-gels. Can I run this right when I get off Anabeta elite or should I give my body a period of time?

Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could start the ArA right away. I would have at least a four week break between ABE and AlphaMax XT due to the F95.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could start the ArA right away. I would have at least a four week break between ABE and AlphaMax XT due to the F95.
Agreed as well. And yes this is one of my favorite stacks. ABE and alphamax are both awesome products. X gels has some sick pumps and fullness when you take it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember a while back when I was using sustain alpha, ARA and Agmatine along with creatine nitrate and DAA my pumps were so crazy. Loved it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely start the ArA right away if you wanted.... but stacking ArA and Alphamax XT is incredible. You might want to just wait the 4 weeks for both and jump into stacking the two. Either way you'll be pleased, all great products. Solid choices man

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
That's what I'll do! If you don't mind me asking what kind of results did you see?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That's what I'll do! If you don't mind me asking what kind of results did you see?
During my Alphamax XT and ArA(XGels) stack I was eating slightly above maintenence cals. I was able to stay very lean while using both, and I had great recovery, libido, and pumps in the gym. I typically get bad DOMS from ArA, but I felt that the increased recovery from Alphamax XT helped decrease some of the DOMS. My numbers went up in the gym, I felt stronger and looked fuller, and I actually felt that I got leaner or stayed about the same. Great vascularity and good pumps - I was very pleased with stacking these products

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
During my Alphamax XT and ArA(XGels) stack I was eating slightly above maintenence cals. I was able to stay very lean while using both, and I had great recovery, libido, and pumps in the gym. I typically get bad DOMS from ArA, but I felt that the increased recovery from Alphamax XT helped decrease some of the DOMS. My numbers went up in the gym, I felt stronger and looked fuller, and I actually felt that I got leaner or stayed about the same. Great vascularity and good pumps - I was very pleased with stacking these products
I really enjoyed stacking AlphMax XT with PA (lecithin granules). Adding ArA to that would make an incredible stack. I definitely feel that AlphaMax XT improved my vascularity, and PA is great for muscle fullness. The lecithin should also pair nicely with ArA. I don't use ArA due to a history of inflammatory issues, but for most people, that'd make an absolutely incredible stack.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Awesome! I have been reading up on it quite a bit and have seen nothing but positive feed back with it. Can't wait to give it a shot! Will it still be okay to take my pre workout on top of taking the pills pre workout?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack as already mentioned. Enjoy the gains!

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Excited to give it a shot! Would it be okay to take my pre workout drink along with the x-gels?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I have been reading up on it quite a bit and have seen nothing but positive feed back with it. Can't wait to give it a shot! Will it still be okay to take my pre workout on top of taking the pills pre workout?
It is my favorite stack. I've ran it twice. Both times with a small surplus. Vasculairty was great, especially once the AI kicked in. Even with ArA alone, vasculairty will be great. At a small surplus, strength gains came as if I was at a higher surplus and body composition improved despite weight gain.

Make sure you have either LCLT or ALCAR and dose it with your ArA. If you can find the OG Glycergrow, I would add that too.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good! Pretty stoked to see what this stack will do for me. This is where I'm sitting at currently. 165 pounds - 6'0
When forskolin was first really popularised here I ran 50mg for 6 months, and honestly didnt notice any real negative sides. IMO you could run Xgels and Alphamax XT straight after, or have a 4 week break if you wished.

Could even bridge in Xgels now and run ABE and Xgels for the last 4 weeks, then Alphamax and Xgels for 4 weeks, then Alphamax solo for 4 weeks at the tail end

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When forskolin was first really popularised here I ran 50mg for 6 months, and honestly didnt notice any real negative sides. IMO you could run Xgels and Alphamax XT straight after, or have a 4 week break if you wished.

Could even bridge in Xgels now and run ABE and Xgels for the last 4 weeks, then Alphamax and Xgels for 4 weeks, then Alphamax solo for 4 weeks at the tail end
This. Forskolin should be ran a minumum 12 weeks IMO.

I would just run that stack after the ABE.