Blackstone labs dust extreme

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Has anyone recieved their preorder and how does this stack up against the competition? How many scoops do you see yourself needing? Would you recommend it, or pass it?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I got mine on preorder and have no idea when its comming. Their shipping is very vague, but i keep seeing nothing but great reviews. I wanted to check with the community though and not a potenientaly biased site review.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone recieved their preorder and how does this stack up against the competition? How many scoops do you see yourself needing? Would you recommend it, or pass it?
The formula looks good. I think it's worth a shot to try. i always like trying new pwos. Idk if it will be good enough to beat pres like high volume or mesomorph because i've fallen in love with those but we'll see.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in mail today,ill let yall know in the morning if i survive.lol

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Im sure it will pass morph,with 350 caf,and nootropics

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ok so not much difference at all maybe focus is a little better.energy about the same.over hyped as usual.the gummy bear version taste like robatussin.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Ok so not much difference at all maybe focus is a little better.energy about the same.over hyped as usual.the gummy bear version taste like robatussin.
Damn, i got the gummy bear comming to me. Hate robotussin!

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
How long did it last, how many scoops you need, how was the pump?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
It was chest day not much pump,it last plenty long enough.one scoop is plenty for me.its a great pwo i just think it was hyped up to be the next big thing and its really just morph with a tad more focus

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Thanks!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was chest day not much pump,it last plenty long enough.one scoop is plenty for me.its a great pwo i just think it was hyped up to be the next big thing and its really just morph with a tad more focus
Well if it's at least on par with Morph what else is currently out there any better?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Theres only a couple i can think of.prekaged and prejym.although they are both way overpriced for dosing.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Was not a big fan of prejym

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I was just expecting more with the xtra caffeine and extra dmaa

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its 10mg extra of DMAA, and 50mg extra of caffeine. neither of which is enough to feel the difference of.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I agree so why even add it?to hype it up over the #1 pwo

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Interesting. Gonna be honest guys, I think a really good Yohimbine HCL does just as well of a job of getting you jacked up and going as DMAA. Some people just don't like how it makes them feel.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Ok, got my sour gummy bear dust extreme in. Taste is terrible, nothing sour about it and tastes like a flintstone vitamin. Pump, focus though were off the charts for me, super good workout today, completly killed it at the gym. Gotta say i like this alot! Little more than mesomorph.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i would have to say a little better because of focus factor.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Well I think mesomorph tastes like **** also so I'll buy dust extreme and stack it with my BCAA's pre workout.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using dust extreme the last 3 days, and all I can say is wow...my crash from DMAA was at the 10th hour mark from when I took it. Usually I end up crashing 30min-2 hours tops from after I take a DMAA containing product.

N

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Nothing beats stimaholic for focus drive price
A lot of products beats stimaholic in every aspect possible.
Why would you even buy supplements from a brand that doesn't meet label claims?

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

Lot of interest on this from myself and others in here and else where but I have not yet picked it up but I will be

Anyways my friend bought some tubs of the "Sour Gummy Bears" and posted/texted this to me earlier

Tastes good. Lots ingredients in it so some of the raw settles to the bottom and you get a hit of it at the end so you'll taste a little bit of the nastiness. I hate that scoop because I never need to use a regular drink bottle so it's just taking up extra space. I think I might rip that funnel off.
Best PWO thus far.
This is so good. LoL.
so ya that happened lulz ****er... teasing me :(

I am looking forward to trying it at this point tho I already was interested big fan of Dust/Angel Dust; I will prob pickup 1 tub of both he gummy bears and that pineapple mango.

Looking forward to seeing more feed back on both the Gummy Bears flavoring as well that Pineapple Mango :) but so far the initial response by a fellow stim addict this gonna be gud!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards

Lot of interest on this from myself and others in here and else where but I have not yet picked it up but I will be

Anyways my friend bought some tubs of the "Sour Gummy Bears" and posted/texted this to me earlier

so ya that happened lulz ****er... teasing me :(

I am looking forward to trying it at this point tho I already was interested big fan of Dust/Angel Dust; I will prob pickup 1 tub of both he gummy bears and that pineapple mango.

Looking forward to seeing more feed back on both the Gummy Bears flavoring as well that Pineapple Mango :) but so far the initial response by a fellow stim addict this gonna be gud!

feedback?

R

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
feedback?
I ordered a tub of the Pineapple Mango earlier today and it already shipped out :p so should have it in a day or so!

That feedback was from a friend of mine and he is loving it and teasing me with continued pics :| because fk me right :( but I will update when I get to try it myself.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be interesting to see the fate of Blackstone seeing that Aaron has left the company.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
where to get the best deal currently?