Alphamine new formula?

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
- Sorry if it's already been posted.

Just ordered Alphamine and what the hell. New proprietary blend with caffeine? What happened to the the fit matrix and the Yohimbine and all the good ****? I loved the original. I'm just curious if someone knows where to get the original. Their website has the same stuff.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, the formula was updated. It is now more so an energy drink rather than a burner.

More information in other threads if interested.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I'd get in on it before it runs out if you are wanting it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Just ordered Alphamine and what the hell. New proprietary blend with caffeine? What happened to the the fit matrix and the Yohimbine and all the good ****? I loved the original. I'm just curious if someone knows where to get the original. Their website has the same stuff.

Plenty of info from the reps and AM Community in these threads:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/282258-pes-alphamine-fat.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/281666-change-norcodrene.html

SBIK

Awards

Yup and thats the reason I think the name should be changed but look a the other threads. Hopefuly there will be a clone or try and get single ingredients to recreate.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Yup and thats the reason I think the name should be changed but look a the other threads. Hopefuly there will be a clone or try and get single ingredients to recreate.
alphalean by Viper xtreme is an exact clone, ive already tried it and the taste isnt bad either..
but im not sure if this product is available in US

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alphalean by Viper xtreme is an exact clone, ive already tried it and the taste isnt bad either..
but im not sure if this product is available in US
Just because the label is almost the same doesn't mean it's an "exact" clone. I doubt they got the exact dosages/ratio's right, let alone the SA2-A extract. Additionally, I'm sure PES is exploring legal action against them.

For the record, I'm extremely unhappy about the new "alphamine", but I would never buy a rip-off copycat product.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
I just hope something comparable comes out. Yeah, y gave me the jitters/anxiety from time to time but **** it works. Maybe it was part placebo but Alphamine + Alphamax + X gels = scary effective results. Now I'm in a sort of funk ha.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
You don't need that bs anyway. Just eat well and get your fasted cardio in. Make sure you get your BCAA's in you beforehand.

Amino IV would be a much better option for you to use.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because the label is almost the same doesn't mean it's an "exact" clone. I doubt they got the exact dosages/ratio's right, let alone the SA2-A extract. Additionally, I'm sure PES is exploring legal action against them.

For the record, I'm extremely unhappy about the new "alphamine", but I would never buy a rip-off copycat product.
Yes, not to mention its rather poor taste of them to try to completely infringe on our IP.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You don't need that bs anyway. Just eat well and get your fasted cardio in. Make sure you get your BCAA's in you beforehand.

Amino IV would be a much better option for you to use.
I dont believe fasted is ultimately any more beneficial than fed. Id be interested to see any studies that demonstrate otherwise.

latinorebel

Awards
SBIK

HOW ABOUT YOU SEND ME MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER ON THE PACKAGE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME?

I GAVE YOU YOUR $100 GIFT CARD ON EVOMUSE.

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING MY MESSAGES ALL OF SUDDEN?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
There is a clone and it's been available for a looong time

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Saw this thread and just had to vent a little. The original alphamine was KILLER. Sucks that the potency has been degraded so much.

Also, if there is a clone-ish type product, what is it? I just switched to MTS Drop Factor powder and loved it but they recently took out the methylsynephrine so, yet again, gotta find something new.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
There are still plenty of places that have the old Alphamine in stock.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^There are,
But note retailer label images could not be changed over yet so ask them to be safe, if you're only after the OG stock

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I have never really tried any PES products to be honest. Just OG Erase. But this anger is ridiculous.

You can be mad they changed the formula, but what if in doing so they attract more customers. More customers means more money. More money means potentially more innovation. No one said they have to make every new product for the average supplement user.

Maybe the influx of money will allow them to spend more on development of new things. They have some smart people on board with them.

Let it play out. Get mad only if they directly turn into ON. haha

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never really tried any PES products to be honest. Just OG Erase. But this anger is ridiculous.

You can be mad they changed the formula, but what if in doing so they attract more customers. More customers means more money. More money means potentially more innovation. No one said they have to make every new product for the average supplement user.

Maybe the influx of money will allow them to spend more on development of new things. They have some smart people on board with them.

Let it play out. Get mad only if they directly turn into ON. haha
No credibility after your first sentence.....

I never tried PES products . . . just Erase.

So you HAVE tried PES! Now I don't care about anything you say.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No credibility after your first sentence.....

I never tried PES products . . . just Erase.

So you HAVE tried PES! Now I don't care about anything you say.
He says he has never really tried. It's colloquialism but makes sense

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
He says he has never really tried. It's colloquialism but makes sense
alright it quoted the wrong person. Supposed to be p5sky.

Stupid mobile....haha

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Losing even more credibility ;)
What can I say? Sometimes the world of electronics befuddles the best of us...haha

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am saddened by the change in the Alphamine formula, but I do love Anabeta and need to try the latest concoction. It looks sensational on paper.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it as well. I have heard so many goid things.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Still got some of the old stock?!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I am saddened by the change in the Alphamine formula, but I do love Anabeta and need to try the latest concoction. It looks sensational on paper.
I've always been a huge fan of anabeta elite. Excellent stuff. The new version is just as good if not better as well. Also, as a side note, I was really skeptical of follidrone 2.0 but I'm really enjoying it so far