Searching for Best pure pump preworkout? hemavol vs pes high volume? any others?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Hi ,
I want to try out a pump based pre. I am only concerned with the pump aspect. I have tried doing research and have read good reviews about hemavol and high volume. Which should i go for?
Also i read some people do two scoops of hemavol which isnt cost effective as then the cost is greater than purchasing high volume?
Also i am not a big guy, i am clean bulking and am 135 lbs at 5.6 .So i suppose one scoop would be enough for me?
Also is hemavo2 max better than hemavol for pump? Please suggest any other pump only product if you have any recommendations. I dont want creatine in my pre. I also came across komodo vaskular . I am confused at the moment .

Thank you!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If all you want is pump:

Can get a bottle for just over 15$

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi ,
I want to try out a pump based pre. I am only concerned with the pump aspect. I have tried doing research and have read good reviews about hemavol and high volume. Which should i go for?
Also i read some people do two scoops of hemavol which isnt cost effective as then the cost is greater than purchasing high volume?
Also i am not a big guy, i am clean bulking and am 135 lbs at 5.6 .So i suppose one scoop would be enough for me?
Also is hemavo2 max better than hemavol for pump? Please suggest any other pump only product if you have any recommendations. I dont want creatine in my pre. I also came across komodo vaskular . I am confused at the moment .

Thank you!
Max reps is another option worth considering. I rarely ever stock up on pres and I went overkill on this one. Pumps for days and great taste.

I also really enjoyed high volume as well.

Haven't tried the newer hemavol but it is a huge improvement on the previous versions by the looks of it.

Cant go wrong with any of those IMO

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max Reps is perfect for what you're looking for. High Volume has been hit or miss for me.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High Volume is amazing, but USPlabs Max Reps is, dollar-for-dollar, the best value out there that I'm aware of. $23 at nutraplanet for 28 true servings. Oh and the flavoring is delicious. I have no affiliation with USPlabs; I just love the product.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
what do you guys think of olympus labs hydro 3 as the earlier gentleman suggested? doesnt it look underdosed? citrulline should be there in a pump product right?

also i checked out max reps .It doesnt have glycerol :( glycerol is important for pumps i believe.
Im not very learned about the ingredients btw.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what do you guys think of olympus labs hydro 3 as the earlier gentleman suggested? doesnt it look underdosed? citrulline should be there in a pump product right?

also i checked out max reps .It doesnt have glycerol :( glycerol is important for pumps i believe.
hydro 3 isn't underdosed if you take 8 caps, which still provides 30 servings per bottle.

Glycerol is a great ingredient for pumps, but there are plenty of other ingredients that work. In addition to a sizeable dose of arginine nitrate, Max reps has a massive dose of citrulline (in both pure and cit-mal forms) which is my personal favorite single pump ingredient. You can't go wrong with either Hydro 3 or Max Reps. Get one of each, try 'em out, and see which you prefer.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Glycerol is one part of a whole, but can easily be done without. MaxReps has a HUGE dose of citrulline and CitMal, as well as Nitrates which make the pump last the entire workout and then some.

both HV and MaxReps are solid, but on price and number of servings I tend to give it to maxreps

Hydro3 is simple. Nitrates and glycerol. I have one bottle which I add to stim pres that lack on the pumps.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
hydro 3 isn't underdosed if you take 8 caps, which still provides 30 servings per bottle.

Glycerol is a great ingredient for pumps, but there are plenty of other ingredients that work. In addition to a sizeable dose of arginine nitrate, Max reps has a massive dose of citrulline (in both pure and cit-mal forms) which is my personal favorite single pump ingredient. You can't go wrong with either Hydro 3 or Max Reps. Get one of each, try 'em out, and see which you prefer.
I personally take them together. Scoop of max reps, 3-4 caps of hydro3

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
i went to nutraplanet and added the product to the cart . The total is 32$ with shipping which is definitely pinching me being a college student. I can order hydro3 for 20$ total from amazon. I am thinking of going for it. Is max reps like a ton better than hydro3 ? the price is definitely pinching me.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i went to nutraplanet and added the product to the cart . The total is 32$ with shipping which is definitely pinching me being a college student. I can order hydro3 for 20$ total from amazon. I am thinking of going for it. Is max reps like a ton better than hydro3 ? the price is definitely pinching me.
You'll get great pumps with Hydro3. Go with that for now. Start saving and try Max Reps after you get through the Hydro3 bottle.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
thank you for your help :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally take them together. Scoop of max reps, 3-4 caps of hydro3
That would be the best combination and dosage in my opinion as well. I'd try this if it were me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got a bottle of the hemavol v2....I love the profile so much

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I combined Hydro with Max Reps (USP Labs) for arms day and Hydro with White Pipes (Controlled Labs) on chest and my bis/tris and tits felt like they were going to blow off from the pumps! No joke

see if you can get sample packs of both Pres and definitely get Hydro (Olympus Labs) and pick a full tub of whatever pre you like best.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, if you are not against bulk powders, citrulline and agamatine can be bought for pretty cheap, and should do you well. GMS or vegetable glycerin also give a good bang for the buck. As far as products go: I have tried both the OL and Iforce Potassium nitrate products. They both work very well. OL's does have the added benefit of hydromax though. I know you said that you do not want creatine in your pre, but Hemavo2Max is great. I'm not even sure if the newest version does have it in it, due to the patent on creatine nitrate.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get great pumps from bang master blaster, high volume, hemavo2, white rapids, gameday/pump powder.

But you could just buy bulk l-cit from say kaged muscle, bulk glycergrow from controlled labs, bulk agmatine from prime nutrition, pretty basic pump formula that would last a while and you can play around with the dosages

compan

compan

Awards
Hemavo2.

3g Glycerol, 1g KNO3. A rock could get a pump from that.

All kidding aside, the pump is incredible but I think what separates it is the focus aspect. Hemavo2 you'll get a full 25 workouts out of the tub too. If you're looking for the cheapest option to add a pump, go bulk citrulline and agmatine. If you want a complete product, definitely worth a shot to try Hemavo2.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You'll get great pumps with Hydro3. Go with that for now. Start saving and try Max Reps after you get through the Hydro3 bottle.
Definitely! Nitrates work best dosed like 45mins to an hour pre workout. Thats why I tend to go HV or Maxreps because they utilise citrulline which works a little faster and then the nitrates keep the pump going longer.

Drink plenty of water for Hydro3 to reap the maximum benefit! Cant go wrong for the price

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy it and I'll send you a free bottle once you receive it..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way too many nitrates
a scoop of MaxREPS is to much for some...

Can't go wrong, the only formula formulated with amounts reflected in the Published literature....Price is insanely good and if you don't like we'll give your money back,,,

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely! Nitrates work best dosed like 45mins to an hour pre workout. Thats why I tend to go HV or Maxreps because they utilise citrulline which works a little faster and then the nitrates keep the pump going longer.

Drink plenty of water for Hydro3 to reap the maximum benefit! Cant go wrong for the price
Yea, Great one two punch....Get that second wind mid workout!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried literally all of the above-

HYDRO3-was ok pumps were decent with above average hydration affects and I just thought it was ok. Not too over the top but 5caps for 240lbs may have been why it was lackluster.

Hemavol- Extremely lacking for me and a big disappointment on 3 different sessions.

MaxReps- hands down awesomesauce. Extremely versatile and hits the ball out of the park in terms of pumps that last quite awhile after your workout.

Conqu3r Stim free/High Volume- tied for second place. Both deliver but the price points make them hard to fit in for full cycles. Both deserve notice as an option but not the best IMO

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavo2 > all (including Hemavol)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used both Hemavol and High volume and enjoyed both. I've generally enjoyed Hemavol more and saw stronger pumps, this was also before I became a rep for Hi-Tech FYI.

Hemavo2 Max exceeds everything the original Hemavol was and all you'll ever need is one scoop.

I've also used MaxReps recently and enjoy it immensely. It is a very close 2nd to Hemavo2.

So those would be my top 2 choices

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Searching for Best pure pump preworkout? hemavol vs pes high volume? any oth...

Lots of great options here no matter which you pick.

Everything I look for in a pump formula is already present in High Volume at solid doses so I seldom stray away from it to offer comparison.

Nitrates + hydroMAX + agmatine sulphate + L-Citrulline

+ hydration

= pumps for hours

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
24 hour pump-nutriceutical innovations

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to who?
I'm reading a paper here on NCBI that says arginine nitrate is about 27% nitrate. Given that MaxReps has 2g AN, that should yield about 533mg nitrates. According to a label for potassium nitrate I'm looking at, it's 60% nitrate, so the 4 caps of Hydro would yield 180mg nitrates. Together, that's 713mg nitrates, which is close to the 720mg nitrates you'd get from taking 1200mg potassium nitrate. I wouldn't recommend starting with that high of a dose, but working up to it, some people would probably really like it. (hopefully my math is correct).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm reading a paper here on NCBI that says arginine nitrate is about 27% nitrate. Given that MaxReps has 2g AN, that should yield about 533mg nitrates. According to a label for potassium nitrate I'm looking at, it's 60% nitrate, so the 4 caps of Hydro would yield 180mg nitrates. Together, that's 713mg nitrates, which is close to the 720mg nitrates you'd get from taking 1200mg potassium nitrate. I wouldn't recommend starting with that high of a dose, but working up to it, some people would probably really like it. (hopefully my math is correct).
repped

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Oh yeah of course not starting that high. I did say that's what I personally do, guess I should've followed up with saying that I don't recommend starting with that. Maybe a scoop of MR and 2 caps hydro3 or even no hydro3 at first and then adding it in at a later time.
I actually typically space hydro3 dosages out throughout my whole day while taking anabolics to help support blood pressure. Again, not my recommendation for beginners because there are far better options for BP regulation, but it definitely helps for me.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavo2 > all (including Hemavol)
Is it available in Europe? I can't seem to find it and my Dutch supplier only carries the old version

It is called Hemavo2 Max and the ingredients are
Agamatine Sulfate
Citrulline Malate
Norvaline
Glycerol Monosterate
Vitamin B12
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine
Rutacaerpine
Epimedium (20%)*

No potassium nitrates?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it available in Europe? I can't seem to find it and my Dutch supplier only carries the old version

It is called Hemavo2 Max and the ingredients are
Agamatine Sulfate
Citrulline Malate
Norvaline
Glycerol Monosterate
Vitamin B12
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine
Rutacaerpine
Epimedium (20%)*

No potassium nitrates?
The first version of Hemavo2 contained creatine nitrate. The new and improved version contains potassium nitrate and is amazing. Definitely a step up from the first version.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the science
Is my math wrong? I've seen studies use similar and higher doses of nitrates. Granted, it wasn't with other ingredients really.

Edit: A different study says that 3g creatine nitrate yields 1g nitrate, which would mean that 2g would yield 667mg nitrates. Plus 180mg from the potassium nitrate gives you 847mg nitrates.

Based on our findings, CrN appears to be well tolerated up to 3 g per serving, yielding 1 g of nitrate, whether ingested acutely or chronically. Adding to these finding is our observation of minimal self-reported side effects associated with acute and chronic CrN ingestion.
Perhaps just don't go too overboard with the nitrate dose:
Webb et al., observed a ~10 mmHg decrease in SBP 2.5 h after ~1,400 mg of nitrate ingestion
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4815124/

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
when did max reps come out? i know i've been MIA for a few months, but that formula is sexy as ****, gonna get me a tub to try out, hopefully the flavoring was done right and its not too sweet or fake tasting.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
The best overall profile is High Volume. Hands down

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
The first version of Hemavo2 contained creatine nitrate. The new and improved version contains potassium nitrate and is amazing. Definitely a step up from the first version.
haha wtf, dude i just googled the new profile, and that profile is a step down,
old had 10g of actives now 5 grams,
you lost proven ingredients like TMG, CrN, Cr HCL, L-cit, agmatine, for less Choline, Amento which has sketchy research, and Sceletium Tortuosum which i havent tried but does sound interesting. idk guys, just from the label this new version doesnt sound that appealing, but i'll wait till its on sale and grab a tub and find out.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

180ct if your looking for pure pump
This stuff is intriguing, but I keep forgetting about it when it comes time to search for supps.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote goes for thunderbolt by antues labs followed by mono pump then high volune

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote goes for thunderbolt by antues labs followed by mono pump then high volune
Also if you want to go crazy stack all three but replace mono pump with 24hr pump(same ingredients but 24hr last longer)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the increased Hydromax and Nitrates of hemavo2 max, it is def hard to beat IMO. Flavor is on point to, tons and tons of great reviews.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha wtf, dude i just googled the new profile, and that profile is a step down,
old had 10g of actives now 5 grams,
you lost proven ingredients like TMG, CrN, Cr HCL, L-cit, agmatine, for less Choline, Amento which has sketchy research, and Sceletium Tortuosum which i havent tried but does sound interesting. idk guys, just from the label this new version doesnt sound that appealing, but i'll wait till its on sale and grab a tub and find out.

2x more nitrates, 50% more hydromax, and a really REALLY powerful nootropic blend.

the pumps are stronger by a long shot, and every person I've seen who has used both agrees.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2x more nitrates, 50% more hydromax, and a really REALLY powerful nootropic blend.

the pumps are stronger by a long shot, and every person I've seen who has used both agrees.
Sorry to ask again, but any idea who carries it in Europe?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to ask again, but any idea who carries it in Europe?
im not sure tbh, you'd find out faster emailing our customer service dept, I don't have any interaction with our sales team outside of product education