Any Products w/ ALCAR+Forskolin+Yohimbine HCl (Stim Free)???

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
Hello! Can anyone advise which products are out that contain a combination of the following (ranked by increasing-to-deceasing importance):

1. ALCAR
2. Forskolin
3. Yohimbine HCl
4. CLA (>=80%)
5. ALA^

Ideally, I would like to find a product that contains all of the above and is a non-proprietary blend.

Notes:

* If I'd have to purchase these out independently and make my own blend, where is a good source (i.e. PM me if you can).

** If need be, I'd be more than happy to purchase two separate stim-free products to compose the aforementioned ingredient profile.

*** The first three supplements listed are considered--to me--to be the most imperative for my recomp'ing goal, or at least minimizing lean muscle loss during a 300-cal deficit from TDEE.

^ ALA is a "bonus" if the product(s) have this listed in its supplement profile.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thx - Jock

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
CLA is worthless, so save your money. (If you disagree, show me good data that doesn't include people with a monetary stake in CLA on the research team).

The rest you can just buy in bulk. We can't point you to non-AM paying sources.

You won't lose any muscle to worry about at -300kcal, but HMB-CA would be your friend here.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Skip the CLA, really not of much use.

Bulk is the best bet here, or maybe a burner with a few and then add bulk

I'm going to recommend a product also with some choline if available, to improve the carnitine effectiveness.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you are going to buy those in bulk. If you are looking for non stims though, I would also check out TTA-500 and Lean Edge XT.

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
Thanks for all your replies. Feel free to keep them coming.
Driven2lift: I have a bottle of Lipodrene. That's the reason I mentioned stim-free, preferentially. Though, if I were to go with a stim-based fat burner. Are there any you'd recommend that would cover most of these bases?

I saw Tru1mp covers a number of these bases (choline, carnitine, PA, SL

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tr1umph is a good product, I wouldn't call it a burner by any means but it does hit your list.

It's added benefits will be of more overall use to you than the fat loss potential you want here. I would, Still add Y or Forskolin to it.

Our product "Shift" is a viable non-stim burner.
That + Tr1umph could be just what you are after overall.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2004520

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2005420

Or grab some bulks, for which I forever vouch for SNS brand as a quality option.
The Forskolin is the more expensive part, which is why it's nice that Shift would cover that for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tr1umph is a good product, I wouldn't call it a burner by any means but it does hit your list.

It's added benefits will be of more overall use to you than the fat loss potential you want here. I would, Still add Y or Forskolin to it.

Our product "Shift" is a viable non-stim burner.
That + Tr1umph could be just what you are after overall.

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2004520

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=2005420

Or grab some bulks, for which I forever vouch for SNS brand as a quality option.
The Forskolin is the more expensive part, which is why it's nice that Shift would cover that for you.
if I am looking for bulk powders SNS is my 1st choice.

Jock.Bu

Jock.Bu

Awards
I have been looking around, and I appreciate your guys recommendations. I have some Shift but I got it for my wife to pair with Norcodrene. As for me, I have since been looking into numerous options, such as NOW Diet Support (L-Carnitine Tartrate, Y, Forskolin), Tru1mp, Shift, Hw