Creatine free pre workout????

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Anyone know of any creatine free pre workouts... That are any good?

compan

compan

Awards
iForce Max Out

High energy, great pumps, amazing focus.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely check out Hypermax XT. Performax just reformulated it and it is powerful. No creatine, and the profile is awesome.

performax-labs-hypermax-xt-ingredients.png

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get it at besides their website? Every place I check has the old formula.
I know Nutriverse has it, but make sure you're looking at the Hypermax XT V2. I'll look around at some other sites and see if I can find any other retailers that have it in stock. Its still very new so not everyone has updated to the V2 yet

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, John. I think I might give it a try!
You're welcome Joe. I think you'll be pleased with the formula. Hypermax XT delivers a great balance of energy, focus, and pump which makes it the ideal preworkout. It will get you hyped, but you won't feel jittery or cracked out like some other products on the market.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Black Market Adrenolyn cuts. Have never tried it personally, but close friends have loved it and sell a lot of it at my job.

Deleted member 238667

Just curious, not saying you're wrong, but why would someone not want creatine? Just not wanting to pay extra for it or is there another reason?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just curious, not saying you're wrong, but why would someone not want creatine? Just not wanting to pay extra for it or is there another reason?
Creative is great, proven time and time again. However, the creative on my blood work was high, just trying to cut it out.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
compan & john.patterson hey guys, I'm in a toss up between your products. I have used both in the past (Not pre workout), and like them evenly. Are there any current review opportunities for either of these? Since I got my blood work back, and found out my creatin was high, I have to switch to creatin free. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Creative is great, proven time and time again. However, the creative on my blood work was high, just trying to cut it out.
Are you talking about Creatine intake .vs Creatinine levels in blood? If so, weight lifters have higher levels just from lifting weights (and eating meat). I wouldn't say don't listen to your (weight training educated?) Doctor, but you'd be real unlucky to have 5g of Creatine/Day causing you true problems.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
compan & john.patterson hey guys, I'm in a toss up between your products. I have used both in the past (Not pre workout), and like them evenly. Are there any current review opportunities for either of these? Since I got my blood work back, and found out my creatin was high, I have to switch to creatin free. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
I'll look into it and see what I can do. I'm not sure if we have sample packets of the new formula available yet, but I'll look into it

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Are you talking about Creatine intake .vs Creatinine levels in blood? If so, weight lifters have higher levels just from lifting weights (and eating meat). I wouldn't say don't listen to your (weight training educated?) Doctor, but you'd be real unlucky to have 5g of Creatine/Day causing you true problems.
I thought the same thing, I normally take 5g of creatine per day, and try to skip it when I take a pre/post workout since that has creatine in it. I think for now Im going to cut it out, and see how much it changes my numbers.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loads of good options out there for creatine free formulas. These are the ones I regularly use:

iForce Max Out
iForce Hemavo2 Max
Controlled Labs White Rapids
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have sample packets available, let me know if you want some and ill get some out to you ASAP! Would simply just request a review in return!

compan

compan

Awards
No current opps that I know, but VaughnTrue would know if there is an opportunity.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No current opps that I know, but VaughnTrue would know if there is an opportunity.
for Max Out?

I can get some sampels out of a new flavor, no problem. just get me the info brother

compan

compan

Awards
for Max Out?

I can get some sampels out of a new flavor, no problem. just get me the info brother
Joe12 There you go man.

Hope you like it. It should meet all of your expectations!

jackedjimbean

Awards
Nitraflex & PMP from GAT are both creatine free.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for the new HyperMax XT. A single scoop is all that is needed for energy, focus and a pump.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is your caffeine tolerance. if you are on the lower level, Purus Labs Condense is great, around 180-200 mgs