BPS Sustain alpha dosage

Toff

Awards
  • Established
so the bottle and website just say do 3-5 squirts a day

I have read peoles comments that in PCT you run for 5 days and two off

Is this suggesting some sort of supression? If not why the two days off only if in pct

Due to weight im running just 3 pumps... went to 4 today, still waiting on the effects but its only been 4 days, libido not moved much.

Is the estrogen control strong at 4 pumps? Libido crashes for me at 50mg of arimistane so...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I ran 4 pumps/day at 195-200# for 28 days on PCT. After about 2 weeks of this I'd say my body was near 100% again. Never did a 5on2off so I can't be any help in that regard.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed ED when I used it.

On paper it never really looked like much to me, but I loved the libido enhancement from it no doubt.

I wasnt using as part of PCT; just for the libido.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the bottle and website just say do 3-5 squirts a day

I have read peoles comments that in PCT you run for 5 days and two off

Is this suggesting some sort of supression? If not why the two days off only if in pct

Due to weight im running just 3 pumps... went to 4 today, still waiting on the effects but its only been 4 days, libido not moved much.

Is the estrogen control strong at 4 pumps? Libido crashes for me at 50mg of arimistane so...
I take 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday) to give the area a break from application. When I rotate application sites I do not take days off. Little bit of broscience but just saying what I do. Experiment with it and let us know what your sweet spot is

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I dosed ED when I used it.

On paper it never really looked like much to me, but I loved the libido enhancement from it no doubt.

I wasnt using as part of PCT; just for the libido.
Same (ish_) its pct for a moth of dermacrine, so you could argue not a pct at all.

Mainly for libido but not seeign much yet.

Im going two pumps this morning and two later depending on result, ive tried 3 and 4 pumps in one go and noticed no change really.

If nothing is observed today (normally transdermals are instant) Ill just go 4 a day every day and hope after two weeks im above normal in that dept

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Here's another thing I did, 2 pumps first thing in morning after after shower with exfoliating soap, 2 pumps post workout shower around 7pm.

If I didn't shower than morning or that evening I would take a hot, wet washcloth and leave it on application site for a few minutes before I put product on.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's another thing I did, 2 pumps first thing in morning after after shower with exfoliating soap, 2 pumps post workout shower around 7pm.

If I didn't shower than morning or that evening I would take a hot, wet washcloth and leave it on application site for a few minutes before I put product on.
Yes. I always applied it after my shower. And sometimes I'd do all 4 pumps in the morning or I would split it like you have it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always dosed all at once (post shower, inner thighs)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've read some of these transdermal stain clothing. I was planning on picking a couple things up and was curious of that fact.
Sustain Alpha was on my list to try as well...

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've read some of these transdermal stain clothing. I was planning on picking a couple things up and was curious of that fact.
Sustain Alpha was on my list to try as well...
Almost done with my first bottle of SA and I haven't had any problems. Usually put it on my inner thigh and never had anything stain boxers or pants, never thought about staining so I've also put it on my armpits before work and nothing's been noticed on my dress shirts (which are usually light colors). It dries real fast too

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never seen someone have any issues with SA. Maybe a few on the forum but not in person. I recommend it and always have (even with PP) for a long time. One of my fav products. Glad to see that you enjoyed it. I'm going to be using it in about 8 weeks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've never seen someone have any issues with SA. Maybe a few on the forum but not in person. I recommend it and always have (even with PP) for a long time. One of my fav products. Glad to see that you enjoyed it. I'm going to be using it in about 8 weeks
Yeah, may grab a bottle and give it a try.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lifter15 is my 15% off rep code. Shop Smart, shop BP S-mart lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What all are you guys stacking sustain alpha with?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I used it in my PCT to get the boys back up and running.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it in my PCT to get the boys back up and running.
Surprised I haven't seen any posts recently asking if you can apply directly to the boys lol I used to see that question so many times.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol inner thighs is a much bigger area.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Surprised I haven't seen any posts recently asking if you can apply directly to the boys lol I used to see that question so many times.
Funny story ... Lmao I put it on my inner thighs but as recommend on the bottle I'll put it on the raisins as well when I feel I have a chance at convincing my girl lmao and I'll compare it to the fire and ice Trojans minus the ice just fire and fire lmao great stuff thou definitely loving it so far I'm using it in pct but will continue afterwards to make sure I get the full effect

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahha yeah I've tried it before also. But I just apply it on larger areas and rotate my applications sites.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hahahha yeah I've tried it before also. But I just apply it on larger areas and rotate my applications sites.
Yeah I go back and forth between the pits and the thighs I haven't put an entire pump on the privates lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha some people have. I find it pointless lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you stack sustain alpha with viron?
The only thing I would see concerning is decreasing estrogen too much. I guess it depends how much you take of each. I've never used Viron though. If you already have Viron, just use it. Always take supplements alone (not stacking) if it's your first time using it. Then start to stack. A solid otc pct or recomp would be sustain alpha, DAA and anabeta elite. Even some ArA added would be beneficial to maintain strength. Hope this helps.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Can you stack sustain alpha with viron?
I stacked SA with Sup3r PCT and had no issues during PCT, not sure if you're running PCT or you just wanted a stacked test boost.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I decided to put sustain at night approximately 4-5 hours past my last dose of viron. Viron itself doesn't lower estrogen as far as I know. I have rebirth and letrone on standby for that and I dose as I go meaning if I feel tenderness or breast pain, I'll take those pills for a day and it works. I been doing that before adding SA. I dosed SA last night and went to bed, I don't know if by coincidence but I had great sleep and some deep dreams, felt great!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, I decided to put sustain at night approximately 4-5 hours past my last dose of viron. Viron itself doesn't lower estrogen as far as I know. I have rebirth and letrone on standby for that and I dose as I go meaning if I feel tenderness or breast pain, I'll take those pills for a day and it works. I been doing that before adding SA. I dosed SA last night and went to bed, I don't know if by coincidence but I had great sleep and some deep dreams, felt great!
Make sure to apply Sa after a shower

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha along with dermacrine/iconogenin/Invictus are 35% off using code FOURTH

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where for invictus?

Edit: Nvm, ordered a couple bottles
thank you for your purchase-Invictus is good stuff...

I should have mentioned that dermacrine/sustain alpha/iconogenin are at iconicformulations.com Invictus is at ironlegion.com

same code both places FOURTH

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Apologizing for question, but is this a natty product? Am I still natural if I use This?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Apologizing for question, but is this a natty product? Am I still natural if I use This?
good to go!!!

code THEBIGT gets you 25% off at iconicformulations.com