Olympus Labs (Ep1c, Str3ngth,)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what's the story on OL these days?
I've been out of the loop for a while. I have a bottle of the OG EP1C in my stash.
I don't know if it's still around at any reliable sites but the new version is Unleashed.
So what's the feedback on the OL brand?
How's the new Ep1c unleashed?
How's str3ngth? Any sides?
How are the transdermal?
Haven't used a transdermal product in a while and not sure how effective it will be.

Any feedback let me know.
Thx.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Been out a while myself so I'm interested in the answers as well. I just got back on here yesterday and now I'm like a newbie again.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's the story on OL these days?
I've been out of the loop for a while. I have a bottle of the OG EP1C in my stash.
I don't know if it's still around at any reliable sites but the new version is Unleashed.
So what's the feedback on the OL brand?
How's the new Ep1c unleashed?
How's str3ngth? Any sides?
How are the transdermal?
Haven't used a transdermal product in a while and not sure how effective it will be.

Any feedback let me know.
Thx.
Transdermal Laxogenin in my experience is superior to Oral Laxogenin. Also, it should be treated as an adaptogen that allows you to train harder and more frequently.

Epicatechin is good for helping workout density, and theoretically transdermal epicatechin should be better due to its bioavailability and its time release effect.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
With proper diet, training, and sleep they will add endurance to your workouts, reduce time inbetween sets and induce a nice pump

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Transdermal Laxogenin in my experience is superior to Oral Laxogenin. Also, it should be treated as an adaptogen that allows you to train harder and more frequently.

Epicatechin is good for helping workout density, and theoretically transdermal epicatechin should be better due to its bioavailability and its time release effect.
Hmm... Yeah I'm hearing a lot of talk about the TD version.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With proper diet, training, and sleep they will add endurance to your workouts, reduce time inbetween sets and induce a nice pump
This. Ep1c and Str3ngth go great together and the transdermal definitely is a good option. OL's tr1umph is another good product to throw in the mix.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I prefer the TD apps.

If I were going to stack, Id prolly lean toward caps for ep1c and td for laxo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I prefer the TD apps.

If I were going to stack, Id prolly lean toward caps for ep1c and td for laxo.
Why not transdermal for both?

I need to study up on this TD application. Haven't tried too many things in TD form.
May go the caps route, I'm sure they'll work.

What have people noticed from the Epic vs. epic unleashed?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
TD for both would be all good. Ive done multiple TD products before, no worries.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not transdermal for both?

I need to study up on this TD application. Haven't tried too many things in TD form.
May go the caps route, I'm sure they'll work.

What have people noticed from the Epic vs. epic unleashed?
Ep1c and all other og epi products I notice nothing at all(except Magnitropin but that's more than just epi). With ep1c unleashed insane endurance, pumps, recovery, and vascularity, and slight increase in strength.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ep1c and all other og epi products I notice nothing at all(except Magnitropin but that's more than just epi). With ep1c unleashed insane endurance, pumps, recovery, and vascularity, and slight increase in strength.
Guess I'm going to order me a bottle of the unleashed.
Did you use the TD?

All this from the cocoa plant huh?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GTG, I personally spend my Canadian monopoly money on this brand and pay a higher price because all of the products I have tried work better than anything else I have tried in the last 16 years.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
EP1C unleashed (caps) worked great for a reverse diet phase for me. Started near end of cut used till start of bulk (raised calories from start to finish of run). Endurance wise more reps more sets plain and simple. Able to do more cardio and longer training sessions. What I would compare it to would be the performance benefits you see when you first start creatine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice good to hear all the positive feedback.
That's mainly what I'm looking for is pumps, endurance, and a bit of strength enhancement.
I have so OG Ep1c on hand and never got to enjoy it. Funny thing is I remember being a bit tired while on it. I'll give it a go again, but seems as if I need that unleashed. :)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Nice good to hear all the positive feedback.
That's mainly what I'm looking for is pumps, endurance, and a bit of strength enhancement.
I have so OG Ep1c on hand and never got to enjoy it. Funny thing is I remember being a bit tired while on it. I'll give it a go again, but seems as if I need that unleashed. :)
just take it with a pre workout haha

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You could kick off with the td, then after a couple weeks dose 2 caps OG ep1c pre wo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You could kick off with the td, then after a couple weeks dose 2 caps OG ep1c pre wo.
Well I would have to order the TD. OG I have on hand.

Killcure666

Awards
How much of a strength gain can someone expect using Dermastrength? I've been curious to try this product out

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I love the epic Unleashed TD. So so good

Strength unleashed sky rockets my BP. Couldn't get the full effects

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
They have creatine on sale for $4.99 at the moment, are they discontinuing it or something? Good deal though, just ordered a couple tubs.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They have creatine on sale for $4.99 at the moment, are they discontinuing it or something? Good deal though, just ordered a couple tubs.
Wonder how the Creatine is.
Only thing I'd be concerned about is the Phosphatidylserine, as it can cause side effects including insomnia and stomach upset, particularly at doses over 300 mg.
The good aspect of that is its from soy beans.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes, vitality is dc'd due to tr1umph making it obsolete.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to run the SUP3R-EPI in a month to get back in the game. Haven't done a cycle of anything since end of 2014. Currently running DIESEL PROCYCLE V2 to get some momentum in a recomp then jump into the EPI. OL has been good for me in the past.

bpowell1985

Awards
I love the epic Unleashed TD. So so good

Strength unleashed sky rockets my BP. Couldn't get the full effects
Anybody else have these side effects from Str3ngth? I have used it for about a week now, no real issues from what I have seen, but everybody is different.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running ep1c unleashed TD/androcrine/trIumph and my results have been better than my last PH cycle. Not exaggerating one bit.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm running ep1c unleashed TD/androcrine/trIumph and my results have been better than my last PH cycle. Not exaggerating one bit.
Maybe it's spiked. ;)

That's actually good to hear about the TD.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Muscle fullness you can attribute to TR1UMPH?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. Muscle fullness is unreal at the moment. Pumps last 2+ hours postworkout.
Awesome bro what was your ph cycle you ran? Also have you ran any other type of td laxo before or can you speak on androcrine?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Absolutely. Muscle fullness is unreal at the moment. Pumps last 2+ hours postworkout.
Good sh1t.

The muscle fullness can be a bit hit or miss. First time I ran OG King (it had mediator, so 750mg PA), no muscle fullness....double dosed last 5 days and boom pecs were full as fuk.

Wee bit down the track ran phosphamuscle, again mediator...no muscle fullness. Ended up dosing the sh1t out of it, nada. Dunno what the reason for that was.

Im running TR1UMPH now, but was already on trest when I started, so obviously couldnt discern any extra fullness (and didnt expect any).

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome bro what was your ph cycle you ran? Also have you ran any other type of td laxo before or can you speak on androcrine?
I ran 1+4 Andro stack so was a bit of a milder cycle. I've used OL's laxo caps before and it was ok, TD is much much better IMO. Androcrine is my first experience with TD laxo.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1+4 Andro stack so was a bit of a milder cycle. I've used OL's laxo caps before and it was ok, TD is much much better IMO. Androcrine is my first experience with TD laxo.
Ok cool im pretty interested in td laxo hope it goes good for you

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok cool im pretty interested in td laxo hope it goes good for you
Yeah I'm actually thinking of picking up some TD ep1c and the strength.

Killcure666

Awards
Sounds like these products kick ass. If I were going to pick up only one of them, which would you guys recommend?

Dermastrength or
TD epic unleashed

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like these products kick ass. If I were going to pick up only one of them, which would you guys recommend?

Dermastrength or
TD epic unleashed
Damn that's tough.

EP1C if you are cutting, DSU for a bulk or recomp.

Both are so versatile they can and do work very very well for all goals, but if you put a gun to my head....that's my answer.

Edit: If endurance is a primary goal then EP1C

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing TD strength and epic TD whatever my bottle has left then continuing continuing with caps for PCT after I finish 11kt. Loved epic TD the first time I ran it looking forward to trying strength I've had them since late April bwent patient to use it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone loving this transdermal. Guess that's the route to take.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
What's the strategy for applying two transdermals? Are the each one per day after shower?

Usually end up taking two showers a day, would it make sense to split dosages?

Initially my strategy was going to be Epic caps pre workout and Strength td post shower...but so much love for Epic td has me questioning.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mix them and apply once preworkout/once after shower.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Question: ep1c vs. st3ngth?
What product. Having trouble deciding between the 2 or grabbing both...?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another question, the Str3ngth vs Androcrine... Anyone tried both?

snu22

snu22

Awards
I've only used ep1c TD (multiple bottles over the past year) so can't really speak for str3ngth, but I can tell you the TD ep1c is incredibly effective at increasing endurance and work capacity, and you will not be disappointed. I'm also running Tr1umph right now and really loving it. In fact saw someone today who I see pretty regularly that commented I "look more buff than usual"!! Gotta love **** like that especially right now as I'm coming off a 4 week break from the gym due an injury.

What I'm getting at is that you really can't go wrong with either ep1c or str3ngth because OL makes good ****. Might as well get both and enjoy dem gainz :D

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The combo is insane. I guarantee you won't regret it if you try.

Running those two for 8-12 weeks resulted in the best natty recomp I've ever had (twice), and I was getting a ton of compliments on appearance

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The combo is insane. I guarantee you won't regret it if you try.

Running those two for 8-12 weeks resulted in the best natty recomp I've ever had (twice), and I was getting a ton of compliments on appearance
Oh you've ran all 3 as well?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The stack I was debating picking up was Sustain Alpha, Androcrine, and Ep1c Unleashed. All transdermal.
Am I doing too much at 1 time?
The Ep1c TD I was going to pass on because I have the Ep1c caps.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Oh you've ran all 3 as well?
Yeah.

I've ran EU + DSU as a stack.
And I've ran EU + DSU + Tr1umph as a stack

Done both combos multiple times. That natty stack, or even just DSU + EU, is AMAZING. If you have any questions about dosing protocols on those feel free to hit me up any time man.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah.

I've ran EU + DSU as a stack.
And I've ran EU + DSU + Tr1umph as a stack

Done both combos multiple times. That natty stack, or even just DSU + EU, is AMAZING. If you have any questions about dosing protocols on those feel free to hit me up any time man.
You ran the TD version?
Where/when did you apply?
I'm thinking of running the SA, Androcrine and the EU all TD.
What did you notice from your runs?