Best recomp stack for Crossfit

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been doing Crossfit for 6 years now and am in the best shape I've ever been. However, I've reached a plateau, especially with weight loss. I need to fuel myself to keep up with my body, (my muscle mass is increasing steadily), but stubborn fat won't go away.

My macros are 77F/265C/225P

What do you suggest I take to get rid of this stuff while still not losing muscle or running a steep caloric deficit?

I've been looking at Lean Extreme, Lean Activate stack, or maybe even Erase. Also looked at 11-KT, but the idea of sides worries me and I have 2 young children that I don't want to expose to that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've say give Follidrone 2.0 a try like said above. There's some logs in the supplement logs section right now on it and its all natural. Great option for you here.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Lowers the amount of proteins!

What's your weight?
How tall are you?
How many times do you train?

your are currently to 2600 calories daily, know your TDEE?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing Crossfit for 6 years now and am in the best shape I've ever been. However, I've reached a plateau, especially with weight loss. I need to fuel myself to keep up with my body, (my muscle mass is increasing steadily), but stubborn fat won't go away.

My macros are 77F/265C/225P

What do you suggest I take to get rid of this stuff while still not losing muscle or running a steep caloric deficit?

I've been looking at Lean Extreme, Lean Activate stack, or maybe even Erase. Also looked at 11-KT, but the idea of sides worries me and I have 2 young children that I don't want to expose to that.
Iron Legion Invictus + Forskolin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 11-kt probably isn't worth the risk around little kids. Invictus would be the same boat since its TD as well. Some people do inner thighs before work and shower when they get home. All a personal decision ( I am with you on this one-not worth the risk imo).

Forskolin can definitely help. 50-100mg a day for 8 weeks. You can also checkout evomuse brite. Definitely helped me rid myself of and keep off some stubborn fat.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
3rd vote for Follidrone 2.0. It's all natty, and would fit your request. After a month and half run, I noticed a drop in fat, and I became more vascular. I didn't really go up in weight, or strength, but it helped me achieve exactly what you are looking for. Leaner build, with less fat. IMO, FD2 works great for cutting or recomp.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Lower carbs at most 100gr/day-you will probably loose some strength and increase healthy fats up to meet your TDE. You may need some more protein, dont know your weight. Are you around 78kg I guess? You will experience stubborn fat loss with minimal muscle loss

bb333

Awards
  • Established
1- What is your TDEE?
you are under it, yes or no?

2- door proteins to a maximum of 2,5grxlbm

3- not to lower the carbs, lose volume, and strength

4- brings fats to 0,5grxlbm

You have what you need!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wanted to throw in another vote for Invictus. If you're worried about transfer, apply to the tops of your feet; not much contact with the wife or kids when using that area. Most users are finding 1ml per day in split applications to be effective, so, you don't need a whole lot of real estate.

Loggers have been getting extremely consistent results in terms of noticing a reduction around the mid-section, the biggest problem area for most people.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to throw in another vote for Invictus. If you're worried about transfer, apply to the tops of your feet; not much contact with the wife or kids when using that area. Most users are finding 1ml per day in split applications to be effective, so, you don't need a whole lot of real estate.

Loggers have been getting extremely consistent results in terms of noticing a reduction around the mid-section, the biggest problem area for most people.
Top of feet work for VII-KT also? Lesser absorption there, I'd assume though?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, recomping is very difficult for naturals. Even those that are enhanced have a difficult time doing this. In order to gain lean mass, you need a caloric surplus and to lose fat, a deficit needs to be created. You can limit how much fat you gain by eating at a small surplus, but some fat accumulation is bound to happen.

Certain supplements can help you gain lean mass and help control the amount of fat you put on. I would look into AlphaMax XT for that. The ingredient you would most benefit from is forskolin. F95 will increase cAMP levels. This will help create lean mass and also help keep fat in check while gaining mass. Here is a good article on what an increase in cAMP does.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

Also, AlphaMax XT will help control cortisol. If cortisol is too high, it can assist on putting on unwanted fat. Cortisol is controlled through two pathways, an AI and also Ashwgandha. AlphaMax XT is a completely open label. There are no prop blends and you can see how much of each ingredient you are getting.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Top of feet work for VII-KT also? Lesser absorption there, I'd assume though?
No, tops of feet are great for absorption for any transdermal.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, thanks everyone for the great response and information. You all mentioned some products and molecules that I am unfamiliar with. The science of some of these is intriguing.

Some asked about my cals and body comp.
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 208
Train 6 days a week in various modalities. Heavy barbell mixed with metabolic conditioning (usually 15-30 mins) most days.

TDEE - 2,721
Current Macros - 2,673

As far as the nutrition side, I have never done well with low carbs. My body hates it and my performance tanks. Right now I'm 1st place out of 120 or so people 4 out of 5 days a week.

To compile the responses on suppies...
Follidrone 2.0
Invictus
Forskolin
AlphaMax XT

Looks like I have some decisions to make...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you enjoy carbs (similar to me), judging by Follidrone 2.0's feedback, that should definitely be on your list. Ideally, out of that entire stack, I would say FD 2.0 + Forskolin would be your best bet, with Invictus as a luxury item.

Epicatechin (one of the ingredients in FD2.0) will definitely help your workouts tremendously. Perfect for increasing workout density, as well as adaptations to endurance.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, thanks everyone for the great response and information. You all mentioned some products and molecules that I am unfamiliar with. The science of some of these is intriguing.

Height - 6'1"
Weight - 208
Train 6 days a week in various modalities. Heavy barbell mixed with metabolic conditioning (usually 15-30 mins) most days.

TDEE - 2,721
Current Macros - 2,673

As far as the nutrition side, I have never done well with low carbs. My body hates it and my performance tanks. Right now I'm 1st place out of 120 or so people 4 out of 5 days a week.

Follidrone 2.0
Invictus
Forskolin
AlphaMax XT

A full dose of forskolin is in AlphaMax XT. If you wanted to go with forskolin, I would opt for AlphaMax XT with the array of other benefits and ingredients it supplies.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would second the recommendation for Alphamax XT. If you're looking to recomp Alphamax XT would be very helpful in increasing natural test levels, reducing cortisol and estrogen, and improving rest and recovery. With a full dose of forskolin included, it would be a perfect all in one supplement to help with your recomp.

Another supplement that might also be of interest is Oxymax XT, which also contains forskolin. This product is geared more toward fat loss and includes a great profile to support appetite suppression, energy, focus, and mental clarity. You stated in your OP that your main goal was to continue to drop body fat, so Oxymax XT would be another great product to consider that's more tailored toward fat loss

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out arachidonic acid. SNS X-GELS would do you good. You could definitely stack that with alphamax XT

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about the following stack then?

Follidrone 2.0 - Epicatechin & EC
Invictus - b-androstenetrione
AlphaMax XT - Forskolin
Arachidonic Acid

Is this overload?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the following stack then?

Follidrone 2.0 - Epicatechin & EC
Invictus - b-androstenetrione
AlphaMax XT - Forskolin
Arachidonic Acid

Is this overload?
If you've never ran any of those solo then yes, it's overkill. You should run products solo before stacking them.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
If you have never done them, then yes, it's overload. I do xfit once a week, and ARA gave me DOMS like crazy. There was no way I could do a WOD on that stuff. Knowing your workout style, I would stack FD2 and AlphaMax XT. I've done that stack, it should help you get over your hump, but increase your calories. That stack can make you drop weight a little.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't run any of these, so I will do that then. The most I do I pre-Jym pre and creatine post-WOD.

Right now I just want to lean out, and get stronger and faster....natural-ish-ly. Breaking the plateau.

I have decisions to make here

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Cool, I would begin with FD2. It's an epicat product. Personally, I respond well to epicat/lax products, but everyone is different.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No decisions necessary, send me your address and Ill send you a free unit of Alphamax XT!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First, recomping is very difficult for naturals. Even those that are enhanced have a difficult time doing this. In order to gain lean mass, you need a caloric surplus and to lose fat, a deficit needs to be created. You can limit how much fat you gain by eating at a small surplus, but some fat accumulation is bound to happen.

Certain supplements can help you gain lean mass and help control the amount of fat you put on. I would look into AlphaMax XT for that. The ingredient you would most benefit from is forskolin. F95 will increase cAMP levels. This will help create lean mass and also help keep fat in check while gaining mass. Here is a good article on what an increase in cAMP does.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

Also, AlphaMax XT will help control cortisol. If cortisol is too high, it can assist on putting on unwanted fat. Cortisol is controlled through two pathways, an AI and also Ashwgandha. AlphaMax XT is a completely open label. There are no prop blends and you can see how much of each ingredient you are getting.
This. Very hard to put on muscle and lose fat at same time, nearly impossible if you want to be truthful.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A great stack would be:
Follidrone 2.0
Alphamax XT if you want the forskolin.
Invictus
Could even add Exotherm

Would be a great run

bb333

Awards
  • Established

Height - 6'1"
Weight - 208

TDEE - 2,721
Current Macros - 2,673

Follidrone 2.0
Invictus
Forskolin
AlphaMax XT

208 lbs ??? 94kg ?!

Brings the fat to 50 grams per day (0,5grxkglbm)
I let them carbohydrates as well, even I prefer to stay with the average high-carbohydrate in periods of low calorie ... I train harder, and muscle volumes are always at the top.
Proteins are ok! Now I understood why they assume 225gr because 94kg weights, are about 2,5kgxlbm! Great!
So you just have to lower your fat quota.
77gr of fat, less, 50 grams, equal to 22.
22gr of fat to be removed, then about 200 calories.
You are currently around 2600 ...
2600, less, 200kcal, the same, 2400!
Well, start with these changes, you'll see the results right away! Fat loss, weight.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best advice ever……….
Very true tbh...
We sometimes forget people have never run things and jump into stack advice, such as I posted a bit further up... although the stack I mentioned would be sick lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A great stack would be:
Follidrone 2.0
Alphamax XT if you want the forskolin.
Invictus
Could even add Exotherm

Would be a great run
My current stack:
PES Forskolin-95
Invictus (Cortisol Control)
Endosurge turbo (hoping to combat the potential sides of the F-95)
.5ml Virtus. (AI)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My current stack:
PES Forskolin-95
Invictus (Cortisol Control)
Endosurge turbo (hoping to combat the potential sides of the F-95)
.5ml Virtus. (AI)
Potential sides from F-95???

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sensitive to prolactin sides...kills me

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried caber or prolactrone?
I have not had good luck sourcing caber. But, I've considered prolacterone and Inhibit P as some OTC alternatives. But, I'm also a fan of Endosurge...I'm hoping it'll do.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not had good luck sourcing caber. But, I've considered prolacterone and Inhibit P as some OTC alternatives. But, I'm also a fan of Endosurge...I'm hoping it'll do.
I am taking caber atm, its good and I am enjoying the positive sides atm lol...

My latest bloods came back at 310 proclatin so really high

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DGator86

You could also look into products that contain 2.5 grams of betanine. Several pre workouts, aminos and ergogenic aids contain such a dose. Betanine at 2.5 grams is great for overall performance, but can also aid in increasing lean mass and csn increase fat loss. It can also have an anabolic affect. I will link two articles below. CreMax XT has 2.5 grams of betanine, a full dose of creatine, glycerol which will aid in muscle pumps and fullness and amentoflavone which can increase workout performance.

http://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/the-anabolic-effect-of-betaine.html

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Betaine is a must.
I take Pre-Jym for my pre-workout. It has beta-alanine, creatine hcl, citrulline malate, of course betaine, and a solid dose of caffeine. I take that with 2mg of L-carnitine L-tartrate to keep up the post WOD T-levels.

Hoping that comp pack of AlphaMaleXT gets here soon....

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, it's awesome that people on this site use the NIH to do research

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That study is in sheep. I wouldn't read too far into it.
LOL! Bahhhhhh...

I'll dig into this more, but I'd had some serious trouble with Forskolin before and we had quite a discussion about other people with the same issues on another board.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to update....
I got my bottle of AlphaMaleXT and started today. I've adjusted my diet for leans. I'm excited to see the results.