HCGenerate n2bm? Thoughts?

619sss

Awards
Did someone use hcgenerate from n2bm? What can i expect from it? Did someone do blood work?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just don't. You can find something similar for *a lot* less - and that's if you think it'll do anything for the money. How old are you and why are you wanting it?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love fadogia but no need to go over 1g, so stay away from the ES, personally like tropinol xp but like said there are a lot of cheaper alternatives....hpta looks good and Sparta pct

619sss

Awards
Russian bear 5000 try it for me or I'll send u one if you want

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Russian bear 5000 try it for me or I'll send u one if you want
What! You didn't get shut down from RB5000 - all it has is stems and leaves of a lot of the same stuff - in what you are looking for now. You're 19, odds are you are at 1000ng/dl - save your money and relax.

619sss

Awards
Yeah test at 27 before usage and before starting gyming then after 2 months of use test came 14 the. After 3 months 18...nuts were small and I was a girl

619sss

Awards
What! You didn't get shut down from RB5000 - all it has is stems and leaves of a lot of the same stuff - in what you are looking for now.
You just read what's in the label? Btw it's banned in my country, I just knew after I finish 4 bottles

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You just read what's in the label? Btw it's banned in my country, I just knew after I finish 4 bottles
Made by Vitol? I just looked online for Russian Bear 5000. If it was something different, ok - what did your doctor say he was going to do about low T at 19?

619sss

Awards
I said to him I should at HCG and AL...He said don't take anything you will be back in a coupe of months or year

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you won't to ignore medical advice and seek approval of forum bros. what could go wrong

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Yeah test at 27 before usage and before starting gyming then after 2 months of use test came 14 the. After 3 months 18...nuts were small and I was a girl
What drug(s) did you use to make this happen? If you say protein powder.... Oh boy...

619sss

Awards
What drug(s) did you use to make this happen? If you say protein powder.... Oh boy...
I think it has something inside, well I don't have the stomach problem when I use Russian bear 5000 as I have in true mass and serious mass, etc, I tried a lot of proteins

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it has something inside, well I don't have the stomach problem when I use Russian bear 5000 as I have in true mass and serious mass, etc, I tried a lot of proteins
Why not make your own mass gainer? Are you lactose intolerant? Some proteins add digestive enzymes

diamsteelmn

Awards
Hi. I have not. It looks like a great product but expensive.
I use APS Testalensis which has worked fine for me

619sss

Awards
I have lactose intolerance issue. So back to our subject please, thoughts on hcgenerate?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I have lactose intolerance issue. So back to our subject please, thoughts on hcgenerate?
Try OL Sup3r PCT. Much better, in my opinion and half the price. I don't know that you will find many people who will recommend it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
this thread is a joke. 619sss go to your doctor and figure out your issues... we can't help you... try some HCgenerate and let us know how it goes for you.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
NTBM, that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

And it's meh imo.