Advice for a cutting cycle

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and was just looking for a little advice on supplements to get for a stim free cut. Stimulants have always given me anxiety so I'd prefer to stay away from them. I'm 22, 5'11", 195 lbs, and somewhere around 16-17% body fat and would like to cut down as low as possible. The past year or two my diet hasn't been the best due to university meal plan (lame excuse I know), but as of recently it's much better and will continue to be on point. I'm wondering what supplement recommendations you have for me? I already take protein, orange triad multi, and fish oil, and I'm planning on purchasing PES Ergonine for sure. The other things I am interested in are Alphamax XT, PES Shift, Reduce XT, Abliderate Ammo, Ep1c Unleashed, Follidrone 2.0, etc., but I am definitely open to any suggestions. I most likely will only be able to afford 3 new sups at the most so what do you guys think are most effective? Thanks in advance!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Hi welcome to AM!

You are in good hands here on this forum

May I recommend Evomuse BRITE as a non-stim fat control product?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS REDUCE XT and SNS lean edge would be beneficial. REDUCE XT will combat the rise in cortisol, which will lead to fat loss. In addition, Lean Edge is non stim, which contains CLA and Raspberry Ketones just to name a few ingredients .

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! and glad I asked before purchasing anything. I've never heard of BRITE before, I'll have to check it out. What exactly does it do?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you! and glad I asked before purchasing anything. I've never heard of BRITE before, I'll have to check it out. What exactly does it do?
Read up and enjoy.

Anything from Evomuse is good. That said, if I were you I'd hold off on 'fat-burning' supps until you get to a slightly lower body-fat percentage and hit a sticking point. You have some room left to work with diet and exercise alone before it gets tough. Just one man's opinion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS REDUCE XT and SNS lean edge would be beneficial. REDUCE XT will combat the rise in cortisol, which will lead to fat loss. In addition, Lean Edge is non stim, which contains CLA and Raspberry Ketones just to name a few ingredients .
Agreed on this! Then throw in follidrone 2.0 can called it a stack:)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0,

Exotherm

Ignit3 or Incinderine v2 when released.

i feel these 3 would work well for fat loss in combination with a calorie deficit.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it simple - keep your diet clean. Fasted cardio with Caffeine + Yohimbine. SNS will be your cheapest stables by far

Reduce XT will help as you get deeper into a cut
EvoMuse Brite is the stuff of legends but it is not an acute product per se, but rather a long-term fat browning product.

If you get grumpy when you're low cal - like me - Ignite or OxyMax XT will be good additions, BUT they are both heavily stimulated. FWIW, Ignite is 5 caps and OMXT is 3 so you can work up. Both have solid profiles, that attack fat from multiple angles, control hunger, anddddddd elevate your mood.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Most evomuse fat burners are caffeine free and BRITE works very well. Another good product to look at would be Lipomorph from Anteus Labs.
Reduce Xt is also good towards the end of a cut due to raised cortisol to help get rid of some fat (which Alphamax Xt could help with as well due to the KSM-66 in it)

As woody mentioned you could always take partial doses of stimmed fat burners when deeper into a cut and energy is falling although I would say not to use them due to anxiety issues that could be unpleasent.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Your caloric deficit will get you 9x% of your fat loss. Estimate TDEE and go 500-750-1000 under. Since you don't want stims, you are missing out on the 3 *most proven* fat loss aids/helpers on top of that 9x% - Caffeine, Ephedrine, and Yohimbine.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
SNS Reduce XT, SNS Lean Edge are excellent options! Brite is also great

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and was just looking for a little advice on supplements to get for a stim free cut. Stimulants have always given me anxiety so I'd prefer to stay away from them. I'm 22, 5'11", 195 lbs, and somewhere around 16-17% body fat and would like to cut down as low as possible. The past year or two my diet hasn't been the best due to university meal plan (lame excuse I know), but as of recently it's much better and will continue to be on point. I'm wondering what supplement recommendations you have for me? I already take protein, orange triad multi, and fish oil, and I'm planning on purchasing PES Ergonine for sure. The other things I am interested in are Alphamax XT, PES Shift, Reduce XT, Abliderate Ammo, Ep1c Unleashed, Follidrone 2.0, etc., but I am definitely open to any suggestions. I most likely will only be able to afford 3 new sups at the most so what do you guys think are most effective? Thanks in advance!
Your fat loss goals is mainly going to come down to your diet. For a stim free stack though, Ammo or DCP 2.0 with AlphaMax XT would be great. During a cut, I would utilize F95, which AlphaMax XT does contain. AlphaMax XT will also help control cortisol, which may be increased during a caloric deficit. I personally love AlphaMax XT for a recomp, cut or lean bulk. I think that paired with Abilderate Ammo would treat you nicely.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Two posts in on AM and you're already more knowledgable than half of the members on this site haha. I'm glad you did a little homework on your own. It sounds like you have a solid staple stack going, which is awesome. As others have said, fat loss will mainly be determined by calorie intake. If you know your maintenance cals and you're counting macros and calories and staying consistent in a deficit, the weight loss will come. Adding in some extra supplements can certainly help, but diet is #1.

Any of the products you listed would be solid choices. I would suggest choosing one to start with so you can assess how effective it is, and how your body responds to the ingredients in that product. If you start in with a stack of 3 supplements you'll never know which products helped, and which products you could have left out and saved money on. IMO - for your goals, I would either go with Reduce XT or Alphamax XT. I have had great success with both products while cutting. Reduce XT really brings me to that next level of leanness and gives me a dryer look. Alphamax XT shines in a cut as well due to its wide range of ingredients that help with natural test boosting, cortisol and estrogen control/reduction, and improved recovery.

I'm not sure what your carb intake looks like for your cut, but I would also suggest looking into a GDA supplement. If you're planning to carb cycle or incorporate refeed meals/days, a GDA product can be very beneficial to help reduce bloating from higher carb intake, and can help shuttle nutrients to the muscle cells. I would suggest looking into Slinmax if you're interested. I find that having a GDA on hand while dieting can be very helpful in situations or events where you know you're going to overdo it with carb intake.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Two posts in on AM and you're already more knowledgable than half of the members on this site haha. I'm glad you did a little homework on your own. It sounds like you have a solid staple stack going, which is awesome. As others have said, fat loss will mainly be determined by calorie intake. If you know your maintenance cals and you're counting macros and calories and staying consistent in a deficit, the weight loss will come. Adding in some extra supplements can certainly help, but diet is #1.

Any of the products you listed would be solid choices. I would suggest choosing one to start with so you can assess how effective it is, and how your body responds to the ingredients in that product. If you start in with a stack of 3 supplements you'll never know which products helped, and which products you could have left out and saved money on. IMO - for your goals, I would either go with Reduce XT or Alphamax XT. I have had great success with both products while cutting. Reduce XT really brings me to that next level of leanness and gives me a dryer look. Alphamax XT shines in a cut as well due to its wide range of ingredients that help with natural test boosting, cortisol and estrogen control/reduction, and improved recovery.

I'm not sure what your carb intake looks like for your cut, but I would also suggest looking into a GDA supplement. If you're planning to carb cycle or incorporate refeed meals/days, a GDA product can be very beneficial to help reduce bloating from higher carb intake, and can help shuttle nutrients to the muscle cells. I would suggest looking into Slinmax if you're interested. I find that having a GDA on hand while dieting can be very helpful in situations or events where you know you're going to overdo it with carb intake.
Haha, Thank you I appreciate it. I ended up ordering from nutriverse and I got alphamax xt, pes shift, and then also growth factor xt (really need to get my sleep schedule back to normal after transitioning from finals week to Getting up at 6 am everyday for work). I don't plan on taking all of them at the same time though, because I want to be able to tell what is working for me like you said. Do you think I could take any of them together and still be able to tell? And also what do you think I should start with first?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Since you've show some interest in using natural anabolics on your cut you could combine Ep1c Unleashed with Androcrine, I'm a fan of OL and they do have Laxo products as well but right now Androcrine is on sale so if you're doing the old Epi+Laxo stack you could save a bit of coin.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...Do you think I could take any of them together and still be able to tell?
You really want to judge effectiveness? Get a starting scale weight, abdominal tape measurement, and caliper (either 1 inch on either side of your navel, or Suprailliac or both) measurement. Write them down. Now just go into a deficit (I would personally try -750kcal, but if you can't handle any hunger, 500. If you are fine, try 1000). Stay there for two weeks and see what your average weight loss is. Shoot for 1-2lbs/week (unless you don't care about some LBM loss). If it's a lot more, add some kcals back. Once you are on target with the deficit, then add a supplement. Now see if you are losing more than 1-2lbs/week (and your measurements are shrinking). If it's still 1-2lbs/week, dump that supplement. Rinse-Repeat. This takes a while, but the info will serve you well down the road (and possibly save you money).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoying all the EvoMuse love in here :)

If you have any specific questions, feel free to hit me up, OP.

Nutrition and training are the biggest part and it sounds like you know that. But if you're looking at non-stim aided fat loss, EvoMuse covers a lot of different MoA's.

BRITE is probably my favorite product period, but combined with Epitome and AMMO it's even better (all non-stim). New DCP should be rolling out soon to join them ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Haha, Thank you I appreciate it. I ended up ordering from nutriverse and I got alphamax xt, pes shift, and then also growth factor xt (really need to get my sleep schedule back to normal after transitioning from finals week to Getting up at 6 am everyday for work). I don't plan on taking all of them at the same time though, because I want to be able to tell what is working for me like you said. Do you think I could take any of them together and still be able to tell? And also what do you think I should start with first?
I would recommend running Alphamax XT solo if you've never used it before. You'll be able to know how your respond to it and I think you'll be pleased with the results from using it solo.

Have you started dosing any of these products yet?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Other than taking growth factor xt before bed the last 2 nights I haven't taken anything else. Would it be alright to start with alphamax xt solo tomorrow?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Other than taking growth factor xt before bed the last 2 nights I haven't taken anything else. Would it be alright to start with alphamax xt solo tomorrow?
How long did you run the Growth Factor XT for? If you only used one bottle (30 days) you are all set to start Alphamax XT. If you ran two bottles I would suggest taking a 2-4 week break before beginning Alphamax XT.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I only took it for 2 days the bottle is still full it was my first one

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I only took it for 2 days the bottle is still full it was my first one
Then yeah definitely, you're good to go for Alphamax XT. Enjoy it man, I'm excited to hear how your cycle goes. Are you doing 4 weeks or 8?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely going to do 8 so I will make sure to post a review when I finish! Should I use the tub of triumph I just got while I'm on alphamax?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely going to do 8 so I will make sure to post a review when I finish! Should I use the tub of triumph I just got while I'm on alphamax?
I would run your first month of Alphamax XT solo and see how you like it. If things are going well and you're seeing results, I'd definitely add in the Tr1umph for the second bottle of Alphamax XT. I enjoy stacking those supplements and I always feel great while using them together. Running Alphamax XT solo will allow you to gauge its effectiveness better for the first four weeks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
have you been using triumph? do you have a different source of creatine? I wouldn't introduce two new products at once but if you've been using it I would continue, else what john said!

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Brite is a very good non stim fat burner...you will def feel an increase in body temp on this..Alphamax XT is a great all around product I am really enjoying the updated formula..Follidrone 2.0 is really great too for endurance, strength, and fat loss..I have run all these solo and now am taking them in a stack..I think the new Evomuse DCP looks interesting..if you're looking for some Arimistane it's on Nutraplanet for pretty cheap too..