Evomuse

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Hey what do you guys recommend from
Evomuse it can be a stack.
5'10 182 about 16-18% bf Specifically I've been looking at maybe getting BMP and Brite and also maybe Slintensity

Thanks for the help guys

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is way too broad. What are your goals?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry slipped my mind. I'm bulking right now on 1 andro cycle I'm looking specifically to help with a cut I'll be running after I finish my pct and get my body back to normal. Also maybe something to add to pct I have it set up clomid, super pct, lean xtreme, a test booster and also ralox.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Goals would be to lower my bf% during cut and maintain as much muscle as possible

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ralox and CLOMID will crush estro why you using Ralox?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Only things I have set in stone are clomid & super pct.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey what do you guys recommend from
Evomuse it can be a stack.
5'10 182 about 16-18% bf Specifically I've been looking at maybe getting BMP and Brite and also maybe Slintensity

Thanks for the help guys
Brite and Ammo would be a good choice..

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Brite and Ammo would be a good choice..
Yeah I def like the makeup of both of them. The descriptions are a little too much for me to understand, and I've read the thread describing some of the products and who they are best for. It's just even still there's too many options that all sound good.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ralox doesn't crush estro, its selective to specific tissues. Same for clomid..
I said both of them together would, maybe im wrong though, just figured a SERM used for gyno mixed with clomid would be more harm than good

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your budget?
Brite is a must for a cut/bulk/recomp
BMP would be clutch in a recomp

I'd start with Brite. Then BMP. Then maybe Gut Health. Then Myosynergy elite. Then maybe Ammo

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brite, BMP and DCP when its released (should be soon).

Also could do keto induce if you set up your diet right...

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Brite, BMP and DCP when its released (should be soon).

Also could do keto induce if you set up your diet right...
I'm assuming your speaking of a ketogenic diet? I wanted to be really low carb but jut kinda not working out because I'm taking the 1-andro I didn't want to be so lethargic from low carbs during cycle i would like to after my pct is complete

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
What's your budget?

I'd start with Brite. Then BMP. Then maybe Gut Health. Then Myosynergy elite. Then maybe Ammo
If the product can really help me get down some extra Bf % obviously with proper diet training and sleep then I can fit almost anything into my budget ��. Once I start it's hard to stop, so far I'm def going to pick up Brite in the next 2-3 weeks. And BMP will be bought most likely too or some other Evomuse product. Like I mentioned before I want to try out mind and muscle t2 as well for this cycle or some type of t2 any thoughts on the t2?? And also I've heard really good things about Follidrone wouldn't mind throwing that in there too!!!

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
What's your budget?

If the product can really help me get down some extra Bf % obviously with proper diet training and sleep then I can fit almost anything into my budget ?. Once I start it's hard to stop, so far I'm def going to pick up Brite in the next 2-3 weeks. And BMP will be bought most likely too or some other Evomuse product. Like I mentioned before I want to try out mind and muscle t2 as well for this cycle or some type of t2 any thoughts on the t2?? And also I've heard really good things about Follidrone wouldn't mind throwing that in there too!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm assuming your speaking of a ketogenic diet? I wanted to be really low carb but jut kinda not working out because I'm taking the 1-andro I didn't want to be so lethargic from low carbs during cycle i would like to after my pct is complete
I wouldnt change anything after your cycle if you wanna keep your gains...if you wanna cut down, start now while still running it. I was referring to a carb cycle protocol used with keto induce. Fats in morning, carbs around workout, keto induce before bed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice in here :)

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt change anything after your cycle if you wanna keep your gains...if you wanna cut down, start now while still running it. I was referring to a carb cycle protocol used with keto induce. Fats in morning, carbs around workout, keto induce before bed.[/QUOTE

Oh ok I understand now. Honestly in the beginning I was keeping myself at maintenance calories and trying to recomp, but I was just too lethargic. Interestingly enough at this point now I don't have any lethargy whatsoever so maybe I will take your advice and begin to reduce calories I and see what happens. By the way I'm up to about 184-185 from about 172 more or less.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Buy all that you can that says evomuse on the label.. Won't be disappointed.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No love for alphaburn in here? Very cost effective and nice addition to any cutting stack assuming you are not using any other yohimibine products

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
No love for alphaburn in here? Very cost effective and nice addition to any cutting stack assuming you are not using any other yohimibine products
Alpha burn who makes that? Olympus? How was it for you??

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha burn who makes that? Olympus? How was it for you??
Evomuse, though my bottles are from when dsade was still with genomyx. It's just alpha-y with black pepper so it makes an excellent stacker

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree. Keep it simple. Alphaburn and large black coffee. Throw in some l tyrosine and gtg