End of Cut/Reverse Diet (Supplement) Questions!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I'm on my last week of a Norcodrene/EC/Forskolin stack. I've been on all of these for the last 7 weeks and this is my final 8th week. My plan is to reverse diet by slowly increasing calories back into the mix.

1. I'm going to drop E completely but taper caffeine for the withdrawal to give myself a stim break. I think I'm doing -100 mg caffeine every third day. Is this a good plan to reduce the withdrawal?

2. As I start to reverse diet, should I continue to use yohimbine first thing in the morning to try and keep "fat burning"? Or, would this be dumb considering 1) I'm trying to get off stims, and 2) it has already been 8 weeks and going longer wouldn't be good?

3. I have 2 bottles of AlphaMax (the original bottles). If I take a 4 week break of forskolin (which I used for 8 weeks @ 100mg/day), would it be wise to run AlphaMax for those 8 weeks? When I start AlphaMax, I may be at the point where I am almost at maintenance calories and the second half of the run I may be near bulk calories.

4. Should I pair anything with AlphaMax during this run? Would caffeine be any kind of synergistic with it? Anything else? I am already taking PA.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally keep the E and drop the C as it allows for less food and more strength but also I lose C sensitivity in 3 days while E barely attenuates with prolonged use. Especially relevant for me as PA increases my appetite more than is useful or desirable.

If you do an IF of some sort or have infrequent meals then you can keep some Y, otherwise it won't do much. Though in a post-absorptive state you can take it pre-cardio. It depends when you do cardio, if after weights only then E is good.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I'm on my last week of a Norcodrene/EC/Forskolin stack. I've been on all of these for the last 7 weeks and this is my final 8th week. My plan is to reverse diet by slowly increasing calories back into the mix.

1. I'm going to drop E completely but taper caffeine for the withdrawal to give myself a stim break. I think I'm doing -100 mg caffeine every third day. Is this a good plan to reduce the withdrawal?

2. As I start to reverse diet, should I continue to use yohimbine first thing in the morning to try and keep "fat burning"? Or, would this be dumb considering 1) I'm trying to get off stims, and 2) it has already been 8 weeks and going longer wouldn't be good?

3. I have 2 bottles of AlphaMax (the original bottles). If I take a 4 week break of forskolin (which I used for 8 weeks @ 100mg/day), would it be wise to run AlphaMax for those 8 weeks? When I start AlphaMax, I may be at the point where I am almost at maintenance calories and the second half of the run I may be near bulk calories.

4. Should I pair anything with AlphaMax during this run? Would caffeine be any kind of synergistic with it? Anything else? I am already taking PA.
Honestly speaking, you can jump straight into using the bottles of Alphamax.

Additionally, you can stay on EC longer than 8 weeks if that is your concern.

However, other than that if you're going to drop caffeine and E, I would suggest snagging something like Stim Free Focus XT for the nootropic aspect. Coming off EC sucks, and it's made better when you're using something that has mood benefits.

Outside of that, you should be fine

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Okay but keeping the E there would be two problems:

1. It is longer than the 8 weeks as recommended, so I think that would cause issues?
and 2. I wouldn't be pairing with caffeine since I should go on a caffeine break, right? Cuz if I take no caffeine with E, then it would lose out a lot on the effects. My main goal is trying to use EC for fat burning (and obvi the appetite suppressant helps in addition).

Maybe I don't need a stim break hahah.

Also, jumping into AlphaMax would be I would go 16 total weeks @ 100mg/day of Forskolin. I always thought to do 8 weeks at a time with a 4 week break in between. Not trying to throw money away here.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Personally, I would just drop caffeine completely for the stim break. During that time, look into something like Focus XT stim free or any other nootropic like products. To help with the fatigue or any ill side effects from not having caffeine, I would look into Jarrow Ashwagandha. Once that kicks in about a week or a week and a half after use, you'll feel great.

Regarding question three, yes, I would take a four week break before running AlphaMax. In terms of question four, have you ran AlphaMax solo before?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would just drop caffeine completely for the stim break. During that time, look into something like Focus XT stim free or any other nootropic like products. To help with the fatigue or any ill side effects from not having caffeine, I would look into Jarrow Ashwagandha. Once that kicks in about a week or a week and a half after use, you'll feel great.

Regarding question three, yes, I would take a four week break before running AlphaMax. In terms of question four, have you ran AlphaMax solo before?
So would you still recommend just ephedrine on its own during my reversal when I start to bring in calories or nah? Would there be any benefit to fat loss, or strictly for appetite suppressant?

Also, nope, never ran AlphaMax solo before. What can I expect with Arimistane?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Your plan sounds solid. If you're trying to do a complete stim break then I would drop the yohimbine personally. But if you're just trying to regain some tolerance to caffeine than you can leave it in if its working well for you with the fasted cardio.

As Ant said, taking a 4 week break from forskolin would be a good option before starting up with the Alphamax. If you've never used it solo before, I'd suggest running it solo and see how it treats you. Most users are often surprised at how well it works as a solo product, and it doesn't require a full blown stack to be effective. Especially since you'll be around maintenance cals, you'll be able to really see some strength gain and improved recovery.

However, if you do decide to stack products with it, ArA and Alphamax make a phenomenal stack.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Okay, cool. So yohimbine can be beneficial to me even when adding calories back in during a fasted state?

Also, I've never ran AlphaMax before so I'll run it solo. Does it act like ABE as far as me being able to increase calories and boost metabolism? Or, should I expect to keep calories the same?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, cool. So yohimbine can be beneficial to me even when adding calories back in during a fasted state?

Also, I've never ran AlphaMax before so I'll run it solo. Does it act like ABE as far as me being able to increase calories and boost metabolism? Or, should I expect to keep calories the same?
You can increase you calories with any supp. If you're in a surplus, you will gain. If you're in a deficit you'll lose weight. You may experience increase hunger, but it is not something most experience.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

I always feel increased hunger with ABE, but I don't experience increase in appetite while using Alphamax. Neither product technically boosts your metabolism, but Alphamax can help increase natural test levels and forskolin can help to increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. These effects can make it seem like its boosting your metabolism, but you're getting much more than just a metabolic boost. I personally enjoy using Alphamax while eating slightly above maintenance cals. I find that I can either maintain my leanness or lose a bit of fat while gaining some quality strength. Recomps are difficult but if you eat right, train hard, and recovery well you can get the best of both worlds with fat loss and muscle growth while using Alphamax