Update on Alphamax XT/X Gels/SL stack

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I'm on day 17 of Alphamax XT and had my 11th dose of X Gels this morning. I have been consistent with SL on workout days but have missed a few off days. The only measurements I am tracking are weight and stomach size so far. I am up 4.2 lbs and my stomach dropped an inch last Sunday and is the same today. My muscles are fuller and stay hard/tight through out the day not just during workouts. I can't say much on libido but I have had longer harder morning wood (sorry if TMI) so I guess that is related to increase in testosterone. I am thinking of doing 12 workouts at 4 X Gels then going 10 workouts at 5 X Gels then 17 workouts at 6 X Gels and that will get me 40 workouts and 2 bottles and then see where I am at and cycle off for a month or so. I have not had any excessive DOMS yet but am pretty sore since I haven't trained this hard and consistent in a while. I am fired up and motivated for sure and I am looking forward to see this stack through. Thanks for all the help on here.

Reactions: mw1
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update. Alphamax XT and Xgels is a great stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results so far. That stack is one of the best natty stacks you can run. Are you running Alphamax XT for a full 8 weeks, or just 4? Its hard to tell in your post from counting workouts rather than days. Also note that you should be dosing Alphamax XT even on your rest days. Glad to see you're losing fat while gaining weight, recomping is a challenge but its a great feeling when you dial it in and see results like that

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack brother! From reputable companies as well!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
definitely great to hear. AlphaMax Xt + XGels is one of the best and most effective combos out there IMO

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I plan on taking Alphamax XT for 60 days. I have been taking it in my off days as well. It definitely seems to be working so far. I'm losing for a deal to order my 2nd bottle. Also ordering 2 tubs of protein and more Fearn granules from Vitacost soon.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 17 of Alphamax XT and had my 11th dose of X Gels this morning. I have been consistent with SL on workout days but have missed a few off days. The only measurements I am tracking are weight and stomach size so far. I am up 4.2 lbs and my stomach dropped an inch last Sunday and is the same today. My muscles are fuller and stay hard/tight through out the day not just during workouts. I can't say much on libido but I have had longer harder morning wood (sorry if TMI) so I guess that is related to increase in testosterone. I am thinking of doing 12 workouts at 4 X Gels then going 10 workouts at 5 X Gels then 17 workouts at 6 X Gels and that will get me 40 workouts and 2 bottles and then see where I am at and cycle off for a month or so. I have not had any excessive DOMS yet but am pretty sore since I haven't trained this hard and consistent in a while. I am fired up and motivated for sure and I am looking forward to see this stack through. Thanks for all the help on here.
Dude 4.2 lbs up and one inch down in the waist is insane! ALphaMax XT+X gels+SL is one of the best stacks out there right now IMO.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite v2 + X-Factor + SL in granuli

was the stack of my dreams last year. Full muscles, vascular, strength.
Beautiful.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Subd. Still no problems with any DOMS yet?

Have you had any increases and/or bad acne with this stack?

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I feel stronger. I haven't trained heavy in a while because of a knee injury and I just stopped training for a while.Coming back I started out way too light on purpose and am focusing on consistency and small increases. Each workout I'm adding weight and going for max reps on last set. I haven't stalled yet but i havent maxed out either. I have no acne at all.

moosemanry

moosemanry

Awards
I haven't taken any X-Gels or trained since Sunday due to strep throat. I'm hoping to start back on Friday. So that will only be 2 doses missed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd. Still no problems with any DOMS yet?

Have you had any increases and/or bad acne with this stack?
DOMs usually kick in during week 3 for me. So probably in a few days. Prepare yourself OP!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I haven't taken any X-Gels or trained since Sunday due to strep throat. I'm hoping to start back on Friday. So that will only be 2 doses missed.
don't worry too much about it. Focus on getting better then supplementation. Hope it all goes fast man

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Awesome manZ