best ecdysterone supplement 2016

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
hey guys iam curious about this supplement I've read some good things about.Can someone tell me if this is worth getting and if yes does it stack well with other supplements.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard good and bad reviews so you might just have to give it a shot and see if it works for you.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The old Primal V4000 formula carried it and I felt pretty good when I used it but now they've switched it to Long Jack. Research on this ECDY is still varied and inconsistent. You're probably better off going with Laxo and/or Epicat unless you've already ran them and haven't had any luck with those compounds.

It's always a gamble that your body will actually respond to what we give it, plus with natty anabolics training and diet must be on point where you can do a little cheating on PH/AAS and still get decent results. Not the answer you were looking for but an honest one. If staying natty be ready to experiment with natty stuff but keep expectations real.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass Pro Synthagen, although not a standalone ecdy supplement, is amazing for recovery benefits. Ecdysterone in the cost effective dose is definitely NOT a natural anabolic, but more of an adaptogen that helps you train harder and more often. I don't trust almost any of the ecdysterone supplements on the market as they're most likely bunk (sourced from crap).

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you belong to the happy people that respond to cyanotis vaga 90%+ dosed at > 1,5g. I definitely do and you can get it pretty cheap. I went up to 3g and it was pretty nice.

Another decent choice is Turkesterone (Tonvara). I only tried it at 4 caps, but I will report my next run at 6 caps per day. Good results at 4 caps.

I also had RCE at 10:1 and I am currently experimenting with plain Maral root (very easy to get). I drink it as tea and eat the used powder at like 10g. It is just crazy how good I feel on this stuff.

I definitely respond positively to all three sources. Using a high protein diet and consuming it around meals, I look more massive, recover more quickly and get stronger. For me, it is a staple. One of my favorite supplement and I try to change + diversify my sources.

Strength gains are better than for ArA in my case. And also look more pumped. I am currently two weeks in using PA, ArA and Ecdysterone (using Maral root). We'll see how it goes

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I believe strength gains are the least subjective/most objective measurement a home user can relay in regards to taking a supplement - that other stuff, to me, is *highly* subjective. What exactly have you seen as far as added weight/rep increase with same weight - at the end of a 4/6/8 week Ecdy "cycle"? We generally know what natural progression looks like for an intermediate, and what an 8 week 1-Andro cycle will do - what have you seen with Ecdy as far as strength goes and what type (CV, RCE, Turk)?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It kicks in after 3 weeks. I went from doing 100kg x 10 to 120 kg x6 and 130kg x 4 on BP for instance. And I don't think that looking massive is subjective as you can measure it. And recovery always seems to be better on adaptogens. However, I have to dose the stuff pretty highly.

Anyways, I tried a lot of stuff and I can compare their effects, for me personally. I am looking forward to a higher dosed Turkesterone cycle that I will start after my current one, because I guess it will kick in pretty nicely at 6+ caps

Anyhow I am not pretending that this anecdotal evidence applies for other guys. I can recommend taking a highly dosed Maral root tea when you start to feel sick, works wonders. Btw it also lowers your "need" and desire for coffee and alcohol.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It kicks in after 3 weeks. I went from doing 100kg x 10 to 120 kg x6 and 130kg x 4 on BP for instance. And I don't think that looking massive is subjective as you can measure it. And recovery always seems to be better on adaptogens. However, I have to dose the stuff pretty highly.
How much weight were you doing for 10, 6, and 4 reps previous to your Ecdy supplementation? "Looking" anything is the definition of subjective :D But you said you measured - so what were your mm/cm increases and what body-parts did you measure?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much weight were you doing for 10, 6, and 4 reps previous to your Ecdy supplementation? "Looking" anything is the definition of subjective :D But you said you measured - so what were your mm/cm increases and what body-parts did you measure?
I went from 100x10 to those numbers as written above. I could do about 110x5 before. Again nothing too crazy, but it a also helped me to get through a mental barrier as I have never tried to push 130kg (which is pretty heavy for me). I put on a few cm for my chest for instance (I went from about 110 to 114,3 after 8 weeks), which is probably also due to pushing more weight. And subjective appreciations of girlfriends, gym buddies, etc. that I look bigger feel good too.

Again, I am comparing in particular to other natty stuff that I have used. And it is for me personally a keeper. I am not expecting roid gains either. However, when I stop taking ecdy stuff my strength lowers, which is definitely measurable as I keep a log.