Core Hard + Alpha vs Alphamax xt + Erase pro

Bradftw

Awards
So ive been lurking on here for a while now.. active on other forums. Looking for some recommendations or experiences with these products. Just looking for the best overall test boosters and recomp product such as core hard or pes erase. Ive been leaning towards the core hard and alpha stack but erase pro and alphamax have pretty good profiles as well and they seem to be highly praised on here + they are a little cheaper. Ive ran core hard solo and had pretty good results (vascularity, hardness, pumps.. etc) i believe that was the old formula with arimistane though.

Ohh yea stats:
20 years old
176lbs lean around 10% body fat +-2%

Goals:
Just looking to get a little more vascularity while adding a little size from the stack. I know these arent going to produce insane results like ph's and others so i know what to expect.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, you do not want to stack AlphaMax XT and Erase Pro. I don't think your joints would like yo too much.

Core Alpha/Hard has some overlapping ingredients with AlphaMax XT such as L-dopa and forskolin. The extract for both of those is higher in AlphaMax XT. Some people have GI issues with a lower extract of forskolin, but the greater extract may not give those people the same GI distress. On the other hand, you will find people that have distress no matter the extract. If you have never ran forskolin before, I would opt for the higher extract. Vitamin D is also great in AlphaMax XT

Then you have to look at some of the ingredients that are exclusive to each product. Tongkat Ali, in AlphaMax XT is great to boost libido. It is also great at managing stress levels in those that are stressed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3669033/

Boron, also in AlphaMax XT is synergistic with the other ingredients, creating a positive effect on increasing testosterone.

Ferulic Acid at 30 mg has been shown to increase performance and endurance. That is also the dosage in AlphaMax XT.

I don't know the prices you saw for the Core Stack, but I just checked and AlphaMax XT is a lot more wallet friendly. It also has better extracts than the Core products. Core does contain DIM, which I like, but I would still opt for AlphaMax XT.

If you have Erase Pro, stack that with another test booster or natural anabolic that does not contain an AI. You do not want to run excessively high doses of an AI or even of two different AIs.

Bradftw

Awards
Yea dont have any of these on hand yet, just doing a little research. I was a little worried about joints but have plenty of fish oil and the joint complex in orange triad is great also. But Core alpha and Hard both have AI's so i wonder how people respond to that stack. seems fairly common just cant find a log of the 2 together. I really do like what i have seen about DIM as well and like i said i saw pretty good results with only 1 bottle of core hard about a year ago when i took it. What would be a good stack with Alphamax ? ive seen people running xgels with them or would i be better off with something else like EP1C or Follidrone ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea dont have any of these on hand yet, just doing a little research. I was a little worried about joints but have plenty of fish oil and the joint complex in orange triad is great also. But Core alpha and Hard both have AI's so i wonder how people respond to that stack. seems fairly common just cant find a log of the 2 together. I really do like what i have seen about DIM as well and like i said i saw pretty good results with only 1 bottle of core hard about a year ago when i took it. What would be a good stack with Alphamax ? ive seen people running xgels with them or would i be better off with something else like EP1C or Follidrone ?
I have ran Core Hard before and I enjoyed it. I did not run it with Alpha though, so I cannot comment on the two together.

I would suggest to run AlphaMax XT solo first. I would do this with any supplement before stacking. We do not all respond to products or ingredients the same. In order to see if a product works for you, you would need to run it solo. If you start running two or more things together, for the first time, you will not know what supplement is affecting you and which one is not.

In terms of stacking, I like X-Gels with AlphaMax XT. In a slight surplus, vascularity increased, pumps were great, strength went up and body composition positively changed despite a small increase in body weight. I have ran (-)epi solo before, but never stacked it with anything. However, given my experience with it, I think it would stack nicely with AlphaMax XT.

Like I mentioned previously, pick one supplement and run that first to see how and if you respond to it. Once you determine how it affects you, then you can stack it and whatever different results you see can probably be attributed to the new supplement.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Like I mentioned previously, pick one supplement and run that first to see how and if you respond to it. Once you determine how it affects you, then you can stack it and whatever different results you see can probably be attributed to the new supplement.
I agree 100% with this. If you haven't used these products before it would be hard to assess what's working if you stack them together. Given your current stats and goals, I think Alphamax XT would be a solid option for you. If you keep your diet on point and lift hard, Alphamax XT would definitely help deliver increased vascularity while giving you the ability to gain some strength. Because Alphamax XT packs such a well rounded profile, it can help improve body composition and keep you lean while doing a recomp. Running it solo would save you money on stacking multiple products, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with your results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep agreed. Run it solo to see how you like it.

Bradftw

Awards
Looks like ill buy a couple bottles of alphamax xt and run that first before stacking then. Ill see how it goes. From reading reviews alone it should still produce pretty good results :thumbsup:

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looks like ill buy a couple bottles of alphamax xt and run that first before stacking then. Ill see how it goes. From reading reviews alone it should still produce pretty good results :thumbsup:
Perfect. You'll be happy you ran it solo, it's a great product. Doing a full 8 week Alphamax XT run will be even better. I find it starts really kicking in around the third week, so running it for a full 8 weeks is always more enjoyable and beneficial. Let us know what you think bro

Bradftw

Awards
Perfect. You'll be happy you ran it solo, it's a great product. Doing a full 8 week Alphamax XT run will be even better. I find it starts really kicking in around the third week, so running it for a full 8 weeks is always more enjoyable and beneficial. Let us know what you think bro
just realized that alphamax xt doesnt have arimistane in it.. Do the replacement AI's in Alphamax seem to give a good drying and vascularity effect say as good or better than arimistane? Core alpha does have arimistane in it at 75mg which is a great dose imo. This choice between the two is pretty hard haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just realized that alphamax xt doesnt have arimistane in it.. Do the replacement AI's in Alphamax seem to give a good drying and vascularity effect say as good or better than arimistane? Core alpha does have arimistane in it at 75mg which is a great dose imo. This choice between the two is pretty hard haha
They are very similar with the drying effect. However, DHAA can be a little easier on the joints. Here is a good read

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html

Bradftw

Awards
yea based on those studies dhaa seems to outperform arimistane.. if that transfers over to real life and its even close to arimistane i think ill be good with that! ordering my 2 bottles of alphamax xt now. thanks alot.