Cheap BCAA

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking for a BCAA to help flavor my orange Pepto-Pro for morning sessions. Night sessions I use orange Gatorade powder.

Not too concerned about superior profiles and ratios, just something orange flavored and cheaply priced. Pepto-Pro provides exactly what I need.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not just buy some cheap unflavored BCAA's and add them to your orange pepto pro...?

Unflavored aminos are always the cheapest...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Peptopro isnt the best tasting. Ive taken it by itself when needed and can stomach it just fine. The orange flavor is just real light. The BCAAs would be for flavoring. Figured a cheap BCAA would be similar in price as if I was using Meo or any zero calorie powder drink mix.

Unflavored BCAA's arent supposed to tase all that well, so really it defeats the purpose.

compan

compan

Awards
Tangy Tangerine Compete would compliment it well and decently cheap

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looking for a BCAA to help flavor my orange Pepto-Pro for morning sessions. Night sessions I use orange Gatorade powder.

Not too concerned about superior profiles and ratios, just something orange flavored and cheaply priced. Pepto-Pro provides exactly what I need.
Tub of ENDUR3 for just over 20$. Pina colada not orange but it might just do the trick.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not just buy some cheap unflavored BCAA's and add them to your orange pepto pro...?

Unflavored aminos are always the cheapest...
You've never tried Peptopro huh?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tangy Tangerine Compete would compliment it well and decently cheap
came in to say this exact thing.

Can't go wrong with compete! Plus the added hydration blend and nootropics will help with endurance and focus during the workouts.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If tangy tangerine compete is as strongly flavored as lemon drop, that should mask the pepto-pro taste very nicely.

on the other hand...for a couple bucks...
k2-_49b4fa18-9b34-491d-8d8a-2a87d513a269.v3.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea bulk unflavored is the best option if you are looking for cheap aminos.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Orange Powerade zero man. Usually under $1 a bottle for 32oz or like $3-4 for an 8 pack of the smaller ones

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tangerine compete would be nice. Alri chain d out lemon or recoverpro lemon might also for