NEW SUPPLEMENTS - Help a brother out

serpentslayer

Awards
My goals for this summer are leaner muscle gains and increased strength. I am also looking for something that will improve my performance in basketball and boxing. I want to add some new supplements to achieve my goals.

After receiving input from other users on these forums and doing my own research, I have so far narrowed down the potential supplements I will use to these six: EPIC unleashed, Follidrone 2.0 by Black Lion, Letrone 2.0 by Black Lion, EPIC Strength Unleashed, Triumph, and Iron Forged.

Now from this six, I want to choose two supplements to work with. Which pair of supplements would be effective in your opinion without putting too much stress on my body. Also, should I slowly increase the dosage at the beginning and slowly taper down once I am the end? I am worried my body will take time to adjust when being supplemented and when being taken off it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Of that list Id definitely have TR1UMPH as one of the chosen. Pretty good bang for your buck with all the ingredients in it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If performance or endurnace is a top priority I would highly suggest
Ergonine by PES and Scivation Xtend Perform for a peri-workout cocktail. Best of both worlds for improved endurance and performance with lots of HICA, Peak02, LCLT, Creatine to support your true goal.

Just make sure that nutrition is dialed in as well as your workout routine to help with assisting your main focus of adding proper mass.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If performance or endurnace is a top priority I would highly suggest
Ergonine by PES and Scivation Xtend Perform for a peri-workout cocktail. Best of both worlds for improved endurance and performance with lots of HICA, Peak02, LCLT, Creatine to support your true goal.

Just make sure that nutrition is dialed in as well as your workout routine to help with assisting your main focus of adding proper mass.
This^^^

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would agree with NewAgeMayan the best bang for the buck on your list is Triumph.

Also, out of your list you have 2 laxo products, and 2 epicat products, 1 estro blocker, and Triumph cocktail. If it were me, I would roll with something that contained Epicat/laxo together. That would cut your cost in half. Chaos and Pains Legendary (open label) or Anafuse (proprietary blend) have both Epicat/laxo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your age? Training experience and how long have you been following a structured diet? Have you taken any supplements in the past?

First, you should stick with your basics:

Multi Vitamin - Orange Triad
Fish Oil - Oxi Omega
Protein Powder - Animal, PES, Cellucor, SAN are all great brands.
Maybe Vitamin D, depending where you live and how much sun exposure you get.
Creatine

Creatine will help you with endurance, strength and recovery. An option I would look into is CreMax XT. It is more than just a creatine product, it is an ergogenic aid that will help with performance, recovery and even endurance. Not only does it contain your full dose of creatine, but it also contains a full dose of Betanine which increases performance and can aid in improved body composition. Amento will help with workout performance as well. There is also electrolyte hydration complex to make sure you can keep your training going.

Just know that nutrition is above supplements. Without proper nutrition, it does not really matter what you use.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^id agree with this. Blr follidrone 2.0 and triumph are both great and would match your goals perfectly. Check out the 2.0 logs going on right now in the supplement logs section. Also make sure your diet is in check to match your goals of course.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 and Cardarine (not on your list, but most effective for endurance. Also non hormonal)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triumph by Olympus Labs and X-Gels by SNS. Best stack for strength and lean gains IMO. Triumph has your carnitine salt and soy lecithin as an emulsifier.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you'd have a E blocker in there as estrogen is your friend to some extent especially with the needed flexibility/mobility required for boxing and basketball.

My input to your supplementation would be the following:

Preworkout: a nice balanced product such as Catalyst by Moment Nutrition, any PreSeries product by Transparent Labs, both have excellent doses of proven workout enhancers (betaine, beta alanime, citrulline malate. Now Catalyst has the better taste between these two IMO and is cheaper, Pre Series has a few more ingredients and some at higher doses so you pay a bit more, but they're both excellent in terms of value and results.

if you're not a stim junkie run Max Reps by USP Labs.

Intra workout I love Xtend Perform. I was doing some intense soccer + weight lifting sessions while sipping that and felt unstoppable.

For oral-natty supps I would go with Chaos&Pain Epicat+Laxo blend.
I'm currently using Super Rhanderol from Primeval Labs (similar to laxo) and I'm feeling pretty strong. So far unable to give any advice on Xgels and Follidrone though as I've never used em.

If you like transdermals BPS has Andocrine for Laxo and of course you already mentioned OL Ep1c Epicat product. BPS also has a natty test booster Sustain Alpha that I loved running and I'm going to run it again in a few months as part of a PCT.

Post workout: You can dose some Triumph by OL. Another great product is Post Jym by Jim Stoppani or Gainz by MP.

These are just a few suggestions based on my experience.

Hope this helps!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
At 19 the basics are all you need plus a great diet:
start here:

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Mutli - CL Orange Triad
Fishoil - CL Oximega (4 caps a day)
Protein - Scivation, PES, Animal, Blue Star, Chaos and Pain, XF 2.0
Creatine - 3/5g a day on workout days after 5g for 30 days

Your performance will come from great nutrition and making sure you are fueling your workouts for optimal performance by giving yourself ample carbs around training.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 19, i would stay away from Test Boosters. Your natural levels should be great at that age
unless you have hormone problems (then you should probably go see a doctor)

Here's a list of Staple Supplements you should consider at 19....

Quality Whey Protein
Creatine or similar product like Ergonine or Tr1umph
Pre Workout

Here's a list of non staple supplements that you may want to try

Epicatechin Products - Follidrone 2.0, Ep1c Unleashed, etc

Laxogenin Products - Str3ngth Unleashed, Most Wanted, Vedius, Androcrine, etc

ArA Products - XGels, X Factor, etc

Phosphatidic Acid - Soy Lecithin, PhospaMuscle, etc

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
My goals for this summer are leaner muscle gains and increased strength. I am also looking for something that will improve my performance in basketball and boxing. I want to add some new supplements to achieve my goals.

After receiving input from other users on these forums and doing my own research, I have so far narrowed down the potential supplements I will use to these six: EPIC unleashed, Follidrone 2.0 by Black Lion, Letrone 2.0 by Black Lion, EPIC Strength Unleashed, Triumph, and Iron Forged.

Now from this six, I want to choose two supplements to work with. Which pair of supplements would be effective in your opinion without putting too much stress on my body. Also, should I slowly increase the dosage at the beginning and slowly taper down once I am the end? I am worried my body will take time to adjust when being supplemented and when being taken off it.
I'm a kickboxer and am always taking my supplementation into consideration for increased performance in and outside of the ring. EU transdermal is hands down my first pick for improved endurance and body recomp. I typically combine this with DSU which helps with joints and anabolism. The two of those combined is one of if not the best natty recomp stacks I could recommend.

Tr1umph is my next pick, but moreso for overall performance and muscle gain. It will put at least 2-5 lbs on you from gylcogen retention, causing muscle fullness, so keep that in mind if you are working within weight classes for boxing.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 19 the basics are all you need plus a great diet:
start here:

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Mutli - CL Orange Triad
Fishoil - CL Oximega (4 caps a day)
Protein - Scivation, PES, Animal, Blue Star, Chaos and Pain, XF 2.0
Creatine - 3/5g a day on workout days after 5g for 30 days

Your performance will come from great nutrition and making sure you are fueling your workouts for optimal performance by giving yourself ample carbs around training.
Solid advice here. At 19, I highly recommend focusing on bulding a good foundation.