Found some rare stuff

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
So, I came across a website and the store has an address on the west coast. They have Tren, Havoc, lgi msten and a couple of other top rated items. Is it possible that this stuff is legit??? Their website seems well put together and I was shocked to see the options. Too good to be true?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
West coast America?
It's illegal to sell them here

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the advice but I Dont trust ebay and wasn't looking for a source. I was just surprised to see a website with all of that stuff.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
West coast America?
It's illegal to sell them here
Yep- US. That's exactly my thought. They have all of the newer stuff too and then the OG products mixed in...

Heavychevss

Awards
Does the website seem current and active? I've run across a couple of sites that were "abandoned" for lack of a better term.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So, I came across a website and the store has an address on the west coast. They have Tren, Havoc, lgi msten and a couple of other top rated items. Is it possible that this stuff is legit??? Their website seems well put together and I was shocked to see the options. Too good to be true?
Google street view the address. Whats the bet its not a real store

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure i know the store you're speaking of and while i can't say if they are legit or not i have had dealings with the owner/manager (?) and everything was good to go. Don't remember what i got but it was possibly of the variety you speak of.