New stack - need some input

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
In about 10 days I will start a new stack and I'm curious to see what you guys think about this lineup. I also have a few questions about dosing.

Evomuse BRITE
SNS X-Gels
Performax Labs CreMax XT
SNS Citrulline Malate
Performax Labs Alphamax XT

I have 2 bottles of BRITE and plan to dose 3 times daily as recommended. I plan to discontinue my ECY while taking BRITE but I'm unsure if I'll buy additional BRITE or jump back on my ECY after these 2 bottles; I guess we'll see how things go...

Where I'd really appreciate some input from you all is on the ARA dosing. I plan to start with 2 Gels, fasted, 30 - 45 mins pre-training the first week and then bump to 4 Gels. I have two questions...

Can I take CreMax + bulk CitMal pre as well or do I need to dose it away from my ARA?

I train 6 days/week, is there any issue with taking X-Gels 6 times/week?

I will not be taking the Alphamax until mid-July as I'm just finishing a 8 week run of ErasePro and plan to take a break between the two as well as have some time assess X-Gels without Alphamax. When I do start Alphamax planing to take 2 caps AM & 2 caps PM. Should I take my AM dose fasted or with breakfast?

I will also be supplementing with the following:
ON Opti-Men
ON Gold Standard Whey
ON Gold Standard Casein
ON ZMA (until I start Alphamax)

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

C

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stack you have lined up.

You can take the Alphamax XT fasted, however if F95 gives you any stomach issues, taking with food usually helps.

Cremax XT and CitMal is fine, I will let the SNS Bros speak on dosing and timing.

Brite is something that you could run multiple bottles back to back. It's a different category of product, and can be stacked with stimulant fat burners like OxyMax XT, TA2-Max, etc.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Awesome stack you have lined up.

You can take the Alphamax XT fasted, however if F95 gives you any stomach issues, taking with food usually helps.

Cremax XT and CitMal is fine, I will let the SNS Bros speak on dosing and timing.

Brite is something that you could run multiple bottles back to back. It's a different category of product, and can be stacked with stimulant fat burners like OxyMax XT, TA2-Max, etc.
Plan to run the Brite by itself at least for one bottle since I've never used it before and I want assess how it works for me without taking my ECY at the same time. I'm not sure if that even makes any real difference but...

I like OxyMax based on only using a few sample packs but I will certainly run a few bottles at some point. Do you think running it with Alphamax will be overkill on the F95?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plan to run the Brite by itself at least for one bottle since I've never used it before and I want assess how it works for me without taking my ECY at the same time. I'm not sure if that even makes any real difference but...

I like OxyMax based on only using a few sample packs but I will certainly run a few bottles at some point. Do you think running it with Alphamax will be overkill on the F95?
Not at all. There are alot of people who run that amount of F95.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Bump for more feedback...thanks!

Can I take my CreMax & CitMal preworkout or will it hinder my X-Gels? Should I dose it post workout instead?

Thanks Again!

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more feedback...thanks!

Can I take my CreMax & CitMal preworkout or will it hinder my X-Gels? Should I dose it post workout instead?

Thanks Again!
You'll be fine dosing the CreMax and CitMal preworkout with XGels.

One note, XGels provides a great pump so just be careful not to dose CitMal too high or you can end up having a painful pump.

Enjoy!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cit Mal + ArA pre-workout will be good for you.

Interested to hear what you think of BRITE :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you've taken forskolin before and didn't have issues you should be fine. I have some issues from time to time with a higher dose of forskolin. If I'm stacking Alphamax XT and Oxymax, I'll always be sure to use Oxymax on an empty stomach and then have a meal with the Alphamax XT to ensure I don't have any GI issues. I prefer to take my Alphamax XT with a meal, but fasted isn't a problem.

Sounds like a solid stack though man. Are you planning to log it?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
If you've taken forskolin before and didn't have issues you should be fine. I have some issues from time to time with a higher dose of forskolin. If I'm stacking Alphamax XT and Oxymax, I'll always be sure to use Oxymax on an empty stomach and then have a meal with the Alphamax XT to ensure I don't have any GI issues. I prefer to take my Alphamax XT with a meal, but fasted isn't a problem.

Sounds like a solid stack though man. Are you planning to log it?
Thanks! Not planning on logging it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, anxious to try BRITE. Do you run EC or ECY along with it?
You can combine it with anything, which is one of the great things about it. I have been using 25mg ephedrine and 200-400mg caffeine pre-workout (with Max REPS) but haven't done a full blown EC run in years. Also a cap of AlphaBurn pre, too -- results have been good (though don't know that I could call it synergy; all pieces just doing their part).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yes, anxious to try BRITE. Do you run EC or ECY along with it?
great looking stack and it seems you got plenty of help on the performax products.

I ran brite for 4months and really liked it. My body temp was always hot but I didn't notice it until after I stopped. Ran it solo though without EC

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
great looking stack and it seems you got plenty of help on the performax products.

I ran brite for 4months and really liked it. My body temp was always hot but I didn't notice it until after I stopped. Ran it solo though without EC
I'll probably run it solo for my 1st bottle and take a break from my ECY.