Best Supplement for Acne?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

What is the best supplement for acne from cycle or test boosters?

Cheers

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Idk about supps for acne, but I have had bad acne my whole life but until recent years I've gotten it under control and has improved. I recommend seeing a dermatologist I am prescribed 3 things. Acticlate oral pill works great!!!! Then 1 cream called onextin use during the day, 1 other cream retin-a use before bed. Has helped tremendously. But if you not gonna go that route. Go to meijer and get anything from neutrogena that's for acne their stuff works decently well and will help a lil bit.

Good luck cheers

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High doses of vitamin b5. Also found that rubbing apple cider vinegar really dries it up quickly. But it also dries out the skin so need to be careful. I used to have bad acne years ago. Ran accutane and it went away. Not i get a little here and there. Mostly small pimples on my chest now. Kinda wierd. I do those two things and it clears up.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'd never go for ac****ane. Just mega dose pantothenic acid like 4-5G and get 15,000mcg biotin, 3G acetal L carinitine handles my acne on ANY cycle. BLR's acnedren was LITERALLY just carinitine and pantothenic acid and had tons of solid reviews.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye I used acnedren before but dont see it around much now.

That worked for me previously

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Cheers
My bad missed that part, if on cycle don't be looking into an oral antibiotic after cycle you could then.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ye I used acnedren before but dont see it around much now.

That worked for me previously
So just mimic the ingredients and throw in some biotin and your skin will be crystal, also follidrone 2.0 has been helping my skin aswell

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3G pantothenic acid 1.5-3G carinitine then do 15,000mcg biotin, give it 2 weeks and I GUARENTEE improvement.
Nice one cheers, I am fine atm but just anticipating it happening when doing the PCT we spoke about yesterday

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High doses of vitamin b5. Also found that rubbing apple cider vinegar really dries it up quickly. But it also dries out the skin so need to be careful. I used to have bad acne year ago. Ran accutane and it went away. Not i get a little here and there. Mostly small pimples on my chest now. Kinda wierd. I do those two things and it clears up.
I want to clarify a few things. I am not or have not been on any cycle to cause acne. It is genetic. I suffered as a teen and in my early twenties. Went to the dermatologist and was prescribed anything and everything. He finally was like just run accutane. It was a last resort. But after that i hardly get it. Honestly was one of the best things i could have done appearance wise. Such a huge improvement. That is me. Now i am very very active and get acne here and there, not from cycle though. When i break out i will mega dose the b5, and use apple cide vingegar topically. I normally take biotin and carnitine like youngbb suggested so maybe that helps too. But all in all i find that if you regularly use an acne product and have good hygene and still get it then you should probly hit the dermatologist. Alot of the time its a losing battle. Just being honest.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I want to clarify a few things. I am not or have not been on any cycle to cause acne. It is genetic. I suffered as a teen and in my early twenties. Went to the dermatologist and was prescribed anything and everything. He finally was like just run accutane. It was a last resort. But after that i hardly get it. Honestly was one of the best things i could have done appearance wise. Such a huge improvement. That is me. Now i am very very active and get acne here and there, not from cycle though. When i break out i will mega dose the b5, and use apple cide vingegar topically. I normally take biotin and carnitine like youngbb suggested so maybe that helps too. But all in all i find that if you regularly use an acne product and have good hygene and still get it then you should probly hit the dermatologist. Alot of the time its a losing battle. Just being honest.
I read an interesting article that genetic acne is due to over active mTOR enzyme which is why people who are generally able to build muscle faster naturally are predisposed to having more acne, very interesting read and it's shown up in many studies. I believe it had to do with the substrate of mTOR- mTORC2 kinase. Can link if you'd like.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read an interesting article that genetic acne is due to over active mTOR enzyme which is why people who are generally able to build muscle faster naturally are predisposed to having more acne, very interesting read and it's shown up in many studies. I believe it had to do with the substrate of mTOR- mTORC2 kinase. Can link if you'd like.
Yea. That would be interesting to read. Thanks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned, pantothenic acid (B5). Also, gut health is huge. I would always recommend probiotics.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned, pantothenic acid (B5). Also, gut health is huge. I would always recommend probiotics.
Ye I take probiotics... Fd2 is helping my skin a lot too