Pes Alphamine, fat burns, or energy drink?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I'm serious, I'm not fooling anyone.
From the description I do not understand whether it is still considered a fat burns, or new energy drink!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another topic for this? Accept that it's changed and move on.

mtmrfz

I wouldn't bash it until I try it. But if you absolutely positively hate it to your bones only by looking at the ingredients, then the answer is simple. Don't purchase. Personally Im not a fan of the redormulations,but I can't change it so I don't bother

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Why would I buy Alphamine when I can use Amino IV?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it is now an energy drink product, not a fat burner.

Like I've said before, and I'll say it in this thread, if you don't like the change or the formula, don't buy the product. Other options out there if you want.

We still offer Shift and Norcodrene.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed. Norcodrene and shift together is still an awesome stack.

SBIK

Awards
Yes, it is now an energy drink product, not a fat burner.

Like I've said before, and I'll say it in this thread, if you don't like the change or the formula, don't buy the product. Other options out there if you want.

We still offer Shift and Norcodrene.
If you come out with this product called something other than alphamine as a energy drink I don't think it would be an issue but this is not the alphamine we all bought countless tubs of.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you come out with this product called something other than alphamine as a energy drink I don't think it would be an issue but this is not the alphamine we all bought countless tubs of.
I understand that -- but the name isn't changed. So therefore, people need to let it go.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Truly sad day. Doesn't give me much hope for the new enhanced we've been hearing about forever.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
bdcc hi ben a question,
The EU version Alphamine will be focused, or from now there will be only one version?!?!

SBIK

Awards
I understand that -- but the name isn't changed. So therefore, people need to let it go.
WE ARE DOING WHAT WE WANT SO GET LOST! Thats the way I read all you posts man. The other reps dont seem to be this way but maybe its just me.

You know I think PES will keep allot of supporters on this forum but I think PES will lose allot more here but never mind because you will gain thousands of new fans that care about flavours and shiny labels. Ergonine & High volume are still great products but not sure I can carry on purchasing, Would rather support other companys who give a crap about the fans that bought there products for the quality ingredients and proper doses.

Wonder if coop would be onboard with these changes, Thats not a dig just wondering.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WE ARE DOING WHAT WE WANT SO GET LOST! Thats the way I read all you posts man.
Well, that IS basically what all of the reps are saying. You're wasting your time and energy if you think the company or reps care about your (or anyone's) opinions on this forum. A decision has been made and it won't change no matter how much this entire forum whines. Just move on to something else, there are plenty of decent alternatives, although most fat burners don't do much anyway in the long run. You're better off just using Caffeine/YHCL/Forskolin in bulk and dieting correctly.

PS: Not a rep. Just tired of seeing people spread this drama to stuff like the EvoMuse subsection.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only PES product I use is Select. I also have some F95 caps too. I am hoping with all of these formula changes nothing happens to Select. It is perfectly fine the way it is.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only PES product I use is Select. I also have some F95 caps too. I am hoping with all of these formula changes nothing happens to Select. It is perfectly fine the way it is.
I would be quite shocked if Select gets changed.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't be using PES anymore. Olympus Labs for me now.

SBIK

Awards
Well, that IS basically what all of the reps are saying. You're wasting your time and energy if you think the company or reps care about your (or anyone's) opinions on this forum. A decision has been made and it won't change no matter how much this entire forum whines. Just move on to something else, there are plenty of decent alternatives, although most fat burners don't do much anyway in the long run. You're better off just using Caffeine/YHCL/Forskolin in bulk and dieting correctly.

PS: Not a rep. Just tired of seeing people spread this drama to stuff like the EvoMuse subsection.
If no ones says anything then nothing will ever change, At least people will see the comments and think twice not just buy because its PES on the label. Before I knew anything but supplements and look into the ingredients then I would buy whatever the latest fad was.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If no ones says anything then nothing will ever change, At least people will see the comments and think twice not just buy because its PES on the label. Before I knew anything but supplements and look into the ingredients then I would buy whatever the latest fad was.
I mean TBH, the best way to show them you don't like their formula is to simply not buy it and never recommend others to buy it. I used to love Alphamine/Norcodrene and they were my go-to stim fat burners, but I won't be recommending the new versions ever again.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Would Ferrari S.P.A. build a car and call it a Ferrari when it had a 6 cylinder engine? Thats the type of **** that is happening here with Alphamine.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
PES is going to be releasing a new pre workout soon so maybe that will take the place of Alphamine. I'm thinking they will put some good stuff in it that is beneficial for fat loss with added energy, pumps, and focus. Stacked with High Volume of course :)

SBIK

Awards
I mean TBH, the best way to show them you don't like their formula is to simply not buy it and never recommend others to buy it. I used to love Alphamine/Norcodrene and they were my go-to stim fat burners, but I won't be recommending the new versions ever again.
I agree in a way but They will gain more buyers anyway going more mainstream so we dont matter :)

Now if evomuse chnaged I would be pissed lol.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Well just a few seconds ago the uploaded a new photo of the new Alphamine for a giveaway. They are marketing it as a fat burner! WTF!!!!!!!!!

����PEScience Alphamine����
The ultimate combo of energy, thermogenesis, and leaning have never tasted this good!
•Caffeine + Theanine for clean, focused energy
•Human research-backed combination of Choline + L-Carnitine L-Tartrate to aid in fat loss
•Amino acid support for athletes
Want a chance to win a FREE tub of your own? LIKE + SHARE this photo with your friends, then comment "done" below! We will select a winner in 48 hours (6/10)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Well just a few seconds ago the uploaded a new photo of the new Alphamine for a giveaway. They are marketing it as a fat burner! WTF!!!!!!!!!

����PEScience Alphamine����
The ultimate combo of energy, thermogenesis, and leaning have never tasted this good!
•Caffeine + Theanine for clean, focused energy
•Human research-backed combination of Choline + L-Carnitine L-Tartrate to aid in fat loss
•Amino acid support for athletes
Want a chance to win a FREE tub of your own? LIKE + SHARE this photo with your friends, then comment "done" below! We will select a winner in 48 hours (6/10)
Lol @ Choline + LCLT for fat loss

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Lol @ Choline + LCLT for fat loss
Honestly wtf is this company trying to do? They are ruining their reputation by doing this! No serious gym rat can even have respect for this bs. I see that some places still have tubs of the old Alphamine in stock. I think Im going to have to buy a few and put them away in my fridge.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus XT > New Alphamine

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Honestly wtf is this company trying to do? They are ruining their reputation by doing this! No serious gym rat can even have respect for this bs. I see that some places still have tubs of the old Alphamine in stock. I think Im going to have to buy a few and put them away in my fridge.
They're moving into mainstream supp direction,trying to get on that Optimum Nutrition level

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Truly sad day. Doesn't give me much hope for the new enhanced we've been hearing about forever.
We will see when it is released how people feel.

WE ARE DOING WHAT WE WANT SO GET LOST! Thats the way I read all you posts man. The other reps dont seem to be this way but maybe its just me.

You know I think PES will keep allot of supporters on this forum but I think PES will lose allot more here but never mind because you will gain thousands of new fans that care about flavours and shiny labels. Ergonine & High volume are still great products but not sure I can carry on purchasing, Would rather support other companys who give a crap about the fans that bought there products for the quality ingredients and proper doses.

Wonder if coop would be onboard with these changes, Thats not a dig just wondering.
Not the slightest in what I am trying to get at.

I'm simply stating, I understand people are upset about the change, but when it comes down to it, the fact is, if you don't like the product, don't buy it. Simple as that.

Focus XT > New Alphamine
Two very different products.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I have bought two cans of Alphamine EU OG :)
Too much love! ... PES Alphamine :') ♡

mtmrfz

Honestly I can see where they are going and why. Energy drink market is ridiculously big. Just imagine a product that has 40+ servings,that tastes amazing and gives you that energy. You don't have to spend money on energy cans when you can get a shaker and alphamine and save yourself a lot of money, and health, you can clearly see what you are drinking. And may be it is no longer the superior fat burner that the bodybuilding community used to love. Alphamine now got a much bigger targeted audience, from everyday stim junkies to pro gamers. And even if I will really liked the old alphamine(although tried it only once) my world won't crumble.

PS. Still, such response as "if you want it in bulk, you can buy another product" drives me crazy. It is no longer a bodybuilding sup

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not convinced by consuming energy drinks in a shaker. Nice RTD cans are part of the game imo

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^You want an RTD over powder?

I can customize dosing on this, and pay less per serving by far

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I can see where they are going and why. Energy drink market is ridiculously big. Just imagine a product that has 40+ servings,that tastes amazing and gives you that energy. You don't have to spend money on energy cans when you can get a shaker and alphamine and save yourself a lot of money, and health, you can clearly see what you are drinking. And may be it is no longer the superior fat burner that the bodybuilding community used to love. Alphamine now got a much bigger targeted audience, from everyday stim junkies to pro gamers. And even if I will really liked the old alphamine(although tried it only once) my world won't crumble.

PS. Still, such response as "if you want it in bulk, you can buy another product" drives me crazy. It is no longer a bodybuilding sup
Excellent views!

mtmrfz

I am not convinced by consuming energy drinks in a shaker. Nice RTD cans are part of the game imo
Even if the can is a part of the game, the fact that you know exactly what you consume and in what quantity and that you can adjust the amounts is still a good deal + you save money.

All in all, this outrage could've been easily avoided if PES simply discontinued Alphamine since it was and always will be a alpha-y based thermogenic, could just make it retire on the peak of its popularity and introduce a new energy drink product to expand their targeted market. It would've swallowed by people much easier. Just my 2 cents

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am sorry for suggesting adding bulk, just pointing out the obvious solution for complainers.

If not even that, buy another product containing Y and comment in their threads

Only so many responses we can give here, the change is made.
For those who want an Energy drink product, price per serving on this is way better than most others available in store, give us a try while it's cheap or wait on reviews

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even if the can is a part of the game, the fact that you know exactly what you consume and in what quantity and that you can adjust the amounts is still a good deal + you save money.

All in all, this outrage could've been easily avoided if PES simply discontinued Alphamine since it was and always will be a alpha-y based thermogenic, could just make it retire on the peak of its popularity and introduce a new energy drink product to expand their targeted market. It would've swallowed by people much easier. Just my 2 cents
Maybe that is just me, but when I am looking for a energy boost I buy a can eventually and do not take my shaker out of my bag and mix some powder with water. Pre WO I will take a dedicated pre workout product.

I am pretty familiar with a dutch supplement company I work with and energy drink powder was not a success at all. Cans would sell like crazy because you can drink it on the move and for a workout the energy drink powder was not considered strong enough.

Anyways, I would not buy a monster powder for instance. But future will tell. At any rate, the typical Red Bull and Monster consumer will not drink a powder mixed with water in a shaker. We have done studies on this, at least in our European region

mtmrfz

If not even that, buy another product containing Y and comment in their threads
That's the right answer right there. Alphamine from now on is simply a different product, there is no point in advertising it as a fat burner or a pre, it went into other direction. Makes me think that there is something to replace Alphamine,that will also go great with High Volume.

nerdslift2

Awards
I picked up a tub with egronine with the deal, was only advertised as better flavor, the add on my email said nothing about the new formula I didn't find that out till I saw a comment on the Facebook page for it. I'm not canceling my order because I generally use half a scoop as a pick me up, but I'm sorely disappointed that the thermo stuff is out since I drop a scoop or so on the weekends for cardio, I'll use this as a pick me up and find a better fat burner for other things, I'll keep using select and egronine when it's on sale but my wife and I would go through a tub a month of alphamine probably for about 2 years now

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The doses are also quite low. One would need several scoops to hit the proper amount.
This. At the right doses, they make a nice combo. You need a pretty hefty dose though, comparatively.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Focus XT > New Alphamine
Lot more product over many new PES product, erase pro + is a disgrace how they charge for it They will do there money, we can still back up real hardcore company like High tech, evomuse, OL, black lion. PES can sell there product to crossfiter ;)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I can see where they are going and why. Energy drink market is ridiculously big. Just imagine a product that has 40+ servings,that tastes amazing and gives you that energy. You don't have to spend money on energy cans when you can get a shaker and alphamine and save yourself a lot of money, and health, you can clearly see what you are drinking. And may be it is no longer the superior fat burner that the bodybuilding community used to love. Alphamine now got a much bigger targeted audience, from everyday stim junkies to pro gamers. And even if I will

This make no sense we know they energy drink is big, they could have created another product to sell in that category and keep alphamine. Hopefully another company can use there old formula

josun

Awards
  • Established

i honestly do use alphamine as a energy drink replacement.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This make no sense we know they energy drink is big, they could have created another product to sell in that category and keep alphamine. Hopefully another company can use there old formula
We have other reasons why the old formula was tossed and replaced with the new.